Reviews for The Super Sons
Magic Midnight Mist chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
This is a wonderful story that I found very funny. I enjoyed it, great job.
Windblown Wallflower chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Ha love the end note, Lois is so naming the kid this time.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
I'm pretty happy that at least in some universe, Batman and Superman are both happy. I think this universe is better, though.
Falseface chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
*Laughs* Be glad he didn't call you anything other than 'nerd', Bruce.
Falseface chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Philaria chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
The flufffff. This is the cutest thing I've read in ages - no seriously, I've been reading dark, violent stuff for the past two weeks - and this just. Blew my mind. It was hilarious and witty and more than once, I started cackling at the ridiculousness of it all. I commend you for being such an entertaining writer. I especially loved your portrayals of Bats and Supes :) and their bromance. Looking forward to reading some of your other stuff!
AllTheCoolNamesAreTaken chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
This has to be one of the most enjoyable fics I've read in months. Thank you so much for writing this!
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Nice story. Hilarious! I liked all the family/friendship bonding time.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Hilariously funny and wonderful!
riparian chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
haha, so glad you told me to read this story! enjoyed this one as well. Batson (lol!) and CJ were awesome, and of course I loved the BMWW/SMLL that was happening too. Thanks for another great read!
Captain Kaye chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it. Great ending too. I always liked the way you write Clark and Bruce's friendship in your fics.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Haha, great fic. Wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading, but glad I did.
Marant chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
This story is darling! :D
I can't pinpoint my favorite moment because everything was so cute! Perhaps it's the fact that (Commander) Wonder Woman follows a Greek soap opera! :D
yellowstar128 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012