Reviews for Caught in Traffic
Katea-Nui chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I hope more comes of this. I really like BPJD and there doesn't seem to be a lot of good fics out there. Love your stuff though!
TransFanFreak101 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Poor Gunmax! DX
Master of Gray chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I loved all of this story. Do more. I love Catmax!
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Oh my Gunmax. You have incomparable timing :3 Lose one win the other huh? This is really good! It puts so much depth into Gunmax! I love it!
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Oh no . . . D8
Sounddrive chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Man, he pays attention.
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Goodness, wow! Who knew Deckerd could be . . . X3
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Huh, this is interesting . . .
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Gah, you have me on the edge of my seat now!
Loved the characterization so far, by the way - thoroughly enjoyable and so very fitting.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Poor Gunmax. This was amazing! Love the personalized pens! This really gave me a whole new outlook on the Build Team. And I laughed. A lot. Still can't figure out if you like Gunmax or not, seeing how you describe him and yet how well you write for him! Please update soon!
Alba Aulbath chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I have to say that I'm extremely impressed with the way this story has been written so far. You have a good attention to little quirky details of every BP member that's mentioned in the prose so far, and the dialogue is absolutely perfect. I'm definitely looking forward to more that you could potentially be working on (as I hope that you are) and I'm making sure to recommend your story to some friends of mine.

Definitely being added to my favorites.
Koluno1986 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Oooh this is absolutely fantastic! A cute image of imagining Gunmax with kitty years XD, rawr! Love to read more!
ShadowAya4ever chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
LOL! OMG! I love this chapter!
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
"Shadowmaru yelled at him two weeks later for blocking the air ducts in the ceiling "

Pkay, this reminded me of so many Avengers Spy fics it made me giggle. :) I loved this, B! I like the idea of having the sunken desk to make him blend in, and that he's just like all the other rookies. Very natural-sounding.

Looking forward to more!