Reviews for Discovering Fanfiction
LittleBounce chapter 17 . 3/22
Lakeful of cologne, lol... Accurate if not tactful ;) Also love Steve head-banging on the table. Tables are not designed to cope with that kind of abuse...

I love the idea of Thor's Amora problems, lol!
Unknownnobody32 chapter 17 . 2/23
Yay it's up! And of course I had to read and review this before bed. So behold, my regularly scheduled commentary:

*giggles * Oh Coulson, can you be any more obvious, primping before Cap shows up?

lolz Coulson just knows Clint's the one injured. The trope proves true in the end.

Sassy JARVIS is the best JARVIS!

"He tried very hard not to imagine Director Fury with anyone." Trust me Sydney, I'm right there with you... *shudders*

Yea we wouldn't want a civil war or anything *wink wink* But of course, only Stark would try to make shipping into a contest.

Awesome, you found a way to work in a dubsmash reference! I figure it wouldn't be ideal for you to try and incorporate it into the next chapter using great detail since it's probably difficult to describe a group of people lip-syncing, but a small highlight might be fun!

LMAO Nat's "Besides, perhaps she is up to a threesome or more." *dies * Oh gawd, this line was hilarious. Just casually mentioning a threesome... I can only imagine both Steve and Coulson's faces.
And poor Steve, getting shipped with everybody and his brother. Oh the woes of being popular. XD

Haha, I loved how you picked a little fun at all the weird ship names. Starving and Shaving indeed. LOL

I also loved Nat's "It's not you, it's me " speech. It just sounded so much like her. Nat and Steve are bros ( and apparently she ships American Airlines *snickers*)

Btw, seeing this all from Sydney's point of view somehow makes it even more humorous.

LOL at the very end too! Clint's mention of Dumpster Bros made me giggle. In fact, you're the one who told me that ship even existed.

So as always I'm thrilled when you update Discovering and this was yet another funny chapter with fun references sprinkled through out. In the next chapter I would definitely like to see what's going on the Amora front, but hopefully you'll have room for another mention of the dubsmash contest.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
I think I am scared now... Funny story. Some ship names are so goofy, LOL
Reader103 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Hahahahahaha please please pleaseeee update soon
CaptainSwan83 chapter 16 . 5/18/2015
Hope you update soon! I've loved this story so far
HawiianChick12 chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
This is really good
Unknownnobody32 chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Hello Sudoku, so great that you've updated this once again! Here's my usual commentary:

Gotta love the comm banter, especially Nat and Clint having made a contest out of werewolf ganking!

"I know I can pay but I just wanna see Fury's face when he sees the bill." Ohhh, I'm sure Fury will be especially delighted. *winks*

For some reason I burst into giggles at Hulk simplistically declaring, "Hulk angry. Hulk Smash. Vampire Gone." Lolz! Vampire pancakes indeed.

Haha love how Thor is just like, oh yea I dated her some 500 years ago. It's statements like those that remind us how ancient Thor really is. Anyways, nice you got to introduce Amora as a new "villain." I'm wishing Thor luck.

LOL that's just like Tony, hoping to make a marketing campaign for selling Stark Pads on Asgard. They might consider it vintage tech though.

LMAO! And then Bruce with his 20 hotdogs! Did Hulk hit up a Wiener stand on the way home? They'll probably find the whole hot dog cart outside in the Tower's parking lot.

Poor Steve is always exasperated dealing with his bickering and/or easily distracted team mates. lol

*splutters* Wait.. Fury choreographed a victory dance!? LOLLOL! Oh gawd...
hmm, It doesn't by chance include "the running man" Thor was trying to pull off on SNL does it?
LOL jk

Oh and just so you know, during Thor's first speaking parts, there are a few bracketed words that look to be suggestions from your beta that didn't get incorporated. I'm sure you can fix these quickly though.

Anywho, can't wait for the next part and the conclusion with Amora.
HoodedSource chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Please continue on, this hilarious!
LittleBounce chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
Leave it to Thor to have an ex-girlfriend with a severe and enduring grudge :))

Enjoyed the points-counting and steve's reflections on Tony's penitential talents as a poet (ie none, lol)
Misyel chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
wah...
want to know how Thor deal Amora
wkwkwkkkk ...
thanks for the update...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
That was just... odd... *sigh*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
*Cue fangirl squeal* TEAM COULSON FOREVER!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
I love the cover photo. Technically I know it's a production photo of him drawing, but Steve and a book... what's not to love?! :-D I kind of imagine Cap as being the sort of person who would be a voracious reader and like fiction as well as nonfiction.
Unknownnobody32 chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Omgosh you updated! *spazzes out*

Okay... anyway...

I like that you're successfully mingling the AOS universe in this as well. So yay for the brief Bobbie and May shout out.

Haha thank you, Phil for squashing that stereotype that fanfic (both the writing and reading of ) only appeals to tween girls.

LOL Coulson's "Unfortunately yes" and his shudder at the thought of Fifty Shades.

LMAO OMGOSH I cant stop laughing! That well placed moment when Coulson gives his Captain America mug that lingering glance.

*gasps* NO WAY! You actually did it! Our inside joke about Fury's Afro and the disco glitter! To quote Sydney, "I can't" *dies laughing*

I love that you mentioned all the things that irk many readers about certain fanfics. We kinda learn to take the good with the bad.. or at least weed out the bad when searching for fics.
And I'm almost convinced Coulson's right about the bad fics, Hydra is the culprit! Though I'm more than curious why he's so knowledgeable about the fic world. Is there something Coulson isn't telling us? Is he secretly writing fanfics perhaps?

Oh no, the semi-cliff-hangerish ending... which Avenger is hurt? Ahh this is gonna kill me. It sounds funny to say you'll update this next year , but thankfully it's in less than two weeks. I enjoyed this because it was almost like a study on fanfiction: the good, the bad, and the ugly. LOL Can't wait for the rest!
Have a nice vacation!
AnotherBook chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
SHERLOCK! *squees until she passes out*
I LOVE SHERLOCK! Awesomesauce! Also, if both Avengers and Sherlock were real, John Watson and Cap would totally be friends. heh, they even dress alike! X-D
(Erin here. Sorry about that. Anotherbook shares her account with me.)