Reviews for Discovering Fanfiction
HawiianChick12 chapter 16 . 3/30
This is really good
Unknownnobody32 chapter 16 . 3/29
Hello Sudoku, so great that you've updated this once again! Here's my usual commentary:

Gotta love the comm banter, especially Nat and Clint having made a contest out of werewolf ganking!

"I know I can pay but I just wanna see Fury's face when he sees the bill." Ohhh, I'm sure Fury will be especially delighted. *winks*

For some reason I burst into giggles at Hulk simplistically declaring, "Hulk angry. Hulk Smash. Vampire Gone." Lolz! Vampire pancakes indeed.

Haha love how Thor is just like, oh yea I dated her some 500 years ago. It's statements like those that remind us how ancient Thor really is. Anyways, nice you got to introduce Amora as a new "villain." I'm wishing Thor luck.

LOL that's just like Tony, hoping to make a marketing campaign for selling Stark Pads on Asgard. They might consider it vintage tech though.

LMAO! And then Bruce with his 20 hotdogs! Did Hulk hit up a Wiener stand on the way home? They'll probably find the whole hot dog cart outside in the Tower's parking lot.

Poor Steve is always exasperated dealing with his bickering and/or easily distracted team mates. lol

*splutters* Wait.. Fury choreographed a victory dance!? LOLLOL! Oh gawd...
hmm, It doesn't by chance include "the running man" Thor was trying to pull off on SNL does it?
LOL jk

Oh and just so you know, during Thor's first speaking parts, there are a few bracketed words that look to be suggestions from your beta that didn't get incorporated. I'm sure you can fix these quickly though.

Anywho, can't wait for the next part and the conclusion with Amora.
HoodedSource chapter 16 . 3/29
Please continue on, this hilarious!
LittleBounce chapter 16 . 3/28
Leave it to Thor to have an ex-girlfriend with a severe and enduring grudge :))

Enjoyed the points-counting and steve's reflections on Tony's penitential talents as a poet (ie none, lol)
Misyel chapter 16 . 3/27
wah...
want to know how Thor deal Amora
wkwkwkkkk ...
thanks for the update...
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 16 . 3/27
That was just... odd... *sigh*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 11 . 3/27
*Cue fangirl squeal* TEAM COULSON FOREVER!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 5 . 3/27
I love the cover photo. Technically I know it's a production photo of him drawing, but Steve and a book... what's not to love?! :-D I kind of imagine Cap as being the sort of person who would be a voracious reader and like fiction as well as nonfiction.
Unknownnobody32 chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Omgosh you updated! *spazzes out*

Okay... anyway...

I like that you're successfully mingling the AOS universe in this as well. So yay for the brief Bobbie and May shout out.

Haha thank you, Phil for squashing that stereotype that fanfic (both the writing and reading of ) only appeals to tween girls.

LOL Coulson's "Unfortunately yes" and his shudder at the thought of Fifty Shades.

LMAO OMGOSH I cant stop laughing! That well placed moment when Coulson gives his Captain America mug that lingering glance.

*gasps* NO WAY! You actually did it! Our inside joke about Fury's Afro and the disco glitter! To quote Sydney, "I can't" *dies laughing*

I love that you mentioned all the things that irk many readers about certain fanfics. We kinda learn to take the good with the bad.. or at least weed out the bad when searching for fics.
And I'm almost convinced Coulson's right about the bad fics, Hydra is the culprit! Though I'm more than curious why he's so knowledgeable about the fic world. Is there something Coulson isn't telling us? Is he secretly writing fanfics perhaps?

Oh no, the semi-cliff-hangerish ending... which Avenger is hurt? Ahh this is gonna kill me. It sounds funny to say you'll update this next year , but thankfully it's in less than two weeks. I enjoyed this because it was almost like a study on fanfiction: the good, the bad, and the ugly. LOL Can't wait for the rest!
Have a nice vacation!
AnotherBook chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
SHERLOCK! *squees until she passes out*
I LOVE SHERLOCK! Awesomesauce! Also, if both Avengers and Sherlock were real, John Watson and Cap would totally be friends. heh, they even dress alike! X-D
(Erin here. Sorry about that. Anotherbook shares her account with me.)
JustJolola chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Haha, I liked that this was a discussion about fanfiction.
I think a lot of what they said was true. :p Ahh, fanfiction...it's got pretty much everything you could ever want (or not want) to read. XD

I hope you have a good Christmas and New Year! :D
thewriterstory chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
This story is very funny! One of the commendable works in the 'humor' section XD (I'm glad there isn't the real slash pairing here as I don't prefer slash)
thewriterstory chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Hi there, I really like this story! I don't know why people are so mean to critisize you behind your back, it's inethical. But even though each story has its flamers, there are many people who enjoy your good writing! :D I hope the flamers don't affect you & you'd continue updates :)
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
Clint sure watches a lot of shows.
Unknownnobody32 chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Before I even read this chapter, I saw the "just throw Tony at them and run" line in the description and had a great laugh. I think it's cuz I literally pictured the Avengers shoving Stark in the direction of ghosts and fleeing in the opposite direction. XD

Anywho, great inclusion of all the fictional universes' supernatural lore. (Though I think you meant to say "World WAR Z" above instead .)

It's so cute that Clint probably enjoyed all this way too much, but at least he got to be helpful. lol but wait, he has a blog? *giggles*

I love how Steve's just barely managing to be patient and guide this meeting so everyone stays on track.
Lolz when he's like NO morgue field trips, just no. And I dont blame him...

ROFL Natasha's (and then Clint's) secret stash of silver. Its even in her undies! And then the fact that she had Stark's actual silverware in the bunch, I cracked up.

Also this- Tony: You wouldn't like her when she's angry.
Bruce: A woman after my heart then.
LMAO well played *claps* Has to be my favorite lines second to the one I mentioned before.

Oh gawd, the idea of zombie!Hulk and vamp!Cap is terrifying. Actually, there was an episode of the Avengers Assemble cartoon where Hulk and Natasha were vampires. O.o

Hahah "Vibranium Man." Doesnt have quite the same ring to it, Tony. But now I wonder along with Steve if Vibranium would work on ghosts... hmm.

That's okay about not starting at the battle. Sometimes you need a filler chapter to segue into action and this was a good set up for the big battle sequence. I enjoyed it!