Reviews for Star
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
This was AWESOME!
IamBatgirl chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Okay tragic ending was depressing, the happy ending was cute in a cheesy way.
TouyaSenpai chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
i loved the idea of a choice of different/alternate ending. i loved both very much. wonderful story!
KuroCake chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Huhu why do you write beautifully. I love you, Aomine-kun. Marry me. Then I'll let you do whatever you wish.
bumbelbee91 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Really great one-shot. :) Loved Aomine's request for a kiss and Kuroko's deadpan manner. Good job!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really love this, its so cute
ahin chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Really a beautiful piece, I loved your choice of words! Great how Kuroko got bolder and childish Aomine was really cute

These two are just too precious c:
KamiQueen chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
awesome.. imma love it! :3
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ah, it's so peaceful, and friendly :) I really like these soft friendliness with a little love. Please write more :D
SankoKamen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love everything about this. The plot, your writing, everything.

You should really write more AoKuro, you're doing great !

Please keep up the good work !
vi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i loved this too c: if you're taking requests, then my (obvious) urging and encouragement for you is to write oodles and oodles more of aokuro 3 i love your writing, it feels very stulistic for me, which i enjoy. jeep writing quality pieces! :D.
iXheartXrecX75 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love it! The way Aomine asks for kisses and Kuroko gives them is just so adorable. I loved this fic and I request that you keep writing Aomine/Kuroko stories, since that's my favorite pairing! Very good job!

Iris
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love your story
meh chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
so many cheese-balls. I love you. Don't ever stop.
AvionLance chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
gosh, this is really your first shot?It's a really amazing story!

I'm a allxKuroko fan actually, but if I may suggest I would like too see an Akashi/Kuroko story, please consider!