Reviews for Don't Laugh At Me
Skittymon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
So sad. I love the song and davis!
DaiWolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is always my favorite song, but you making it into a story is sending out the message even better. Love the story keep up the good work.
dayana chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
thats one of my fav. songs thanks this realy helped brighten up my day.

dayana
can't think chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
that was so good! i love davies! *glomps davis*
Lapinina chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
*just smiles* I know what all of that is like. I ended up a pretty teenager. So take that, everyone who made fun of me and insulted my mom!
Niki121488 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Hey Nanashinigami, the person who sings this song is Mark Wills. Anyway, great songfic! You don't have to go exactly like the song, just a tip, I'm not being rude like Taichi Princess was. I hate it when people bash Davis like that. Poor Davis-chan...
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
It takes a lot of courage to go on in a world that thinks you're around to just to entertain it.
nanashinigami chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I really loved this. if this is the second time I'm reviewing, forgive me but I really liked this. Do you think you could tell me the name of the band that sang that song. Though, with your writing skills, I woudln't be surprised if you wrote that too.
Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Crap! That was one good fic. You definitely addressed some really bad problems out there. I'm a big Davis fan and I have lots of fanfics on him, but I'm not able to post it yet, so thank you. That was a really good way to show his sensitive side. This is definitely not a flame. Totally a compliment. Keep writing. You're great.
Kaynet chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
you listen to country don't ya? so do I. not bad fic.
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Awww... Actually, we bash him because we love him. Go figure why, but that's the way it is with me. *shrugs helplessly*
Iwakura chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Great! It's nice to see someone writing something with a good moral.
Taichi Princess who can't sign in chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Well, this was pretty good. It's just... I think song fics don't have to go EXACTLY like the song. For every verse of the song, you said something exactly like it. It does'nt have to be like that, cause it's a little annoying.. sorta un-origional. Sorry bout that, but it was well written and everything like that!
Peg 'o Light chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
_ I really like this!
BoarderKC chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Thank you. Well first let me say this was the best written Davis fic ever, but it was still good. Second, this is what the thankyou is for, I read a fic today that really bashed Davis and it kinda made me sad. So thank you for the Davis fic. Love the song, great job.