Reviews for Pink and Frilly
lz12349 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
happy
Graysi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Okay I have never even heard about rade/jayder (whatever) but when I read this I found that ship so interesting.. I love it..it's a good match.
I love this line - I don’t want to be an after thought. So potent.
"For some reason, she wanted him to punch Ryder. She wanted him to pull her possessively towards him. She wanted him to do something, anything. But he didn't… Instead, he just shot Ryder a look that wasn't anything near aggressive before pulling her with him away, asking if she wanted coffee."
I love this so much, this piece here just made my day. It just feels like it sums up beck so accurately and his lack of action, or possesion.
I aslo love how Cat is so atuned to Jade that she knew where she'd be, and she has to spell oit to Beck how Jade feels. - "I haven't seen her this happy in a long time."
love it. you're a cool writer.
Nyxed chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL ! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED !
azularaeluiz chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I am so in love with this! Dang, now I am so confused now! Either JadeRyder or Bade. Crap! Okay I think the car door should click open, but then they kiss so he's like Damn! I'm seriously am an asshole. And is anyone else mad at Dan for making it even more impossible for them to get together. I'm starting to really hate Tori! Okay so make Beck feel bad and I don't know what to do from then on, soooo... GOOD LUCK!

PS. I'm gonna start writing soon i promise! So check out my work! pleassssssssssaeeeeeeeee!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Open!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Please, please, please continue and do a sequel ! This story is just amazing. :)
hitmelikeasunburst chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
you have to continue this! I want to know! oh please?
kikudog6 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was seriously amazing! I loved your take on everything, and how you gave everyone a background. This is the first time I've ever even considered Jade and Ryder and I gotta admit I like it :D hmm so I was actually rooting for Ryder in this story, so I'm going have to go for closed just because there are already stories out there where Beck and Jade get back together after Tori goes Platinum. I can't wait for an update!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Good Story
RyderAndJade chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I agree with you 10000000000000000000000000% and I love your story. Beck has been acting like a complete asshole lately! I want nothing more than for jade to find a guy that will treat her right and I want beck to realize what a jerk he's been . Now that I've read your story I ship Ryder/Jade lol but I still ship Bade , beck just needs to change his attitude. Anyways, Amazing story! I really hope you continue !
Jadelyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
JadexRyder! :) it's nice that someone would finally treat Jade the way she deserves. Hope you'd continue. 3
Sam123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
SEQUEL PLEASE! :))

and probably clicked CLOSE for them just to like keep an eye on Jade and Ryder's moment there. ;) MORE chapters!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
SEQUEEEEEL PLEEEEASE? Hope the lock's open though ;) hahah. Please continue it, and make Beck suffer! :) I love your fic! 3
imlaughingnow chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
What is this?

WUT IS THIS?

YUUUUUUUS. JOIN ME ON THE RYDE REVOLUTION. I can barely remember my own fic, but I'm glad I managed to slap that chiz together and inspire this somehow.

I always thought Ryder & Jade were perfect for each other. And creyes.

Just finish this.

And Beck won't be winning.

Omg. So inspired to write another Ryde fic now tho. Idk if I should.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I'm just so excited. Ah.

This was so well written and I loved you take on Ryder.

Just finish this.

We'll make a bet, you finish this, I'll write another Ryde fic, okay?

Iz da Ryde Revolution bbz.

Omg.

I'm so sorry about this review. I'm just really happy right now. Your fic did this.

The way Cat was just...so insightful & in tune to Jade. And the way Tori knew Beck wasn't really over Tori. Creyes.

I am so glad I stumbled upon this.

May the Ryde force be with yo- omg. What am I doing?
ButterfliesOnTheWall chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Interesting story. I hope you do a squeal I wanna to find out if beck would fight for her or not.