Reviews for Set Fire To The Rain
amnoregon chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You got my attention! I can't wait to read more.
Vampfan1 chapter 31 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh! I called it!
Vampfan1 chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
If there is a captain on board that boat, he could have just taken them out to international waters and performed the wedding ceremony on the boat and been done with it quick and easy!
Vampfan1 chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
What I don't get is why the people holding them just don't turn on Riley. If they get rid of them then they could get them back to the base. I mean they are not keen on Riley's violent/ abusive side to Bella and they are all his victims. Why not take him out and rescue them?
emmettandme chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
its oficial: I do want to kill you
emmettandme chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
kill you sounds good right about now if I do not get my lemon, woman!
emmettandme chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Girl, this story needs more reviews.
emmettandme chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
OHH! I am liking this.
Twimima7 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
This is getting so intense. How could Bill be so stupid to take Bella out there with no bodyguard? How was he able to get a jeep without anyone watching? And what has Riley got up his sleeves kidnapping Bella?
Twimima7 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
There she goes again, hiding her true feelings from him. I wished she sent the letter and kudos telling Riley off.
Twimima7 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Yes, I'm glad to read his side and it's true they both were scared to tell each other how much they loved each other for fear of rejection.
Twimima7 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Edward was right not wanting her to go there. It is very dangerous and he is afraid to loose her and should have told her sooner. But knowing Bella she would still have gone.
Twimima7 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Heart breaking ending with tissues in hand. Why couldn't she have told him sooner that she had always loved him? Gotta go and wash the face, so I can continue reading.
Twimima7 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
I'm guessing he really loves her and I'm full of tears writing this. What happened 4 years ago that turn him off on yet she still loves him no matter all the hurt.
Twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I feel she will do a good job and needed this distraction away from Edward. Why does he care all of a sudden 4 years later. He needs to get a life. Maybe the company should send him instead of Bella.