Reviews for Working Visa
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Cakeydaftone chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
really good read, interesting story
Cashagon chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
This. Is. Awesome! A perfect chance. The only way...At Loki's happiness. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
*cheers wildly*
This whole thing was Brilliant!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
*cheers* *hugs Hulk*

The fight wasn't bad at all, although I kept laughing it's because of things like Hulk's perspective and reactions more than quality of writing- he's so much fun like that. A little simplified, but not every battle is grand and glorious and most fights involving Hulk are more or less exactly as you described- Hulk having a target of "Smash /them/" and things getting thoroughly broken. XD
Goodpie2 chapter 23 . 3/20/2016
I like it. Very good characterization, and you did what few stories, especially Avengers stories, manage to do- you focused mainly on the relationships, and made the boring action and punching of faces little more than a side issue.
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Huh.
Hailey Face chapter 23 . 12/22/2015
I absolutely loved it from the beginning to the end the megalomaniacs are always my favorite LOKI is my Gt
Cashagon chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
I love Loki. He needs a second chance.
RICEBALL300 chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
That was awesome
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Hello. Wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading through this story over the last 3 days. Loved the idea and you didn't disappoint me. Good blend of the 2 franchise. Just hoping you've done a sequel. Many thanks £££
Captain Guest chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. Very nice. However, there were a few discrepancies (pardon my spelling) that didn't sit well with me.

Notably, until the later chapters, you wrote 'neutralized' rather than 'neuralized'. Also, I'm assuming you are running with the Cinematic Universe, what with following the events of The Avengers, it bothers me you killed of Agent Maria Hill. She is just as important as Nick Fury is to the Avengers.

Lastly, you didn't seem to properly capitalize Agent where it needed to be. Titles are counted as ones name, when used with and in lieu of said name.

All in all, I enjoyed myself reading your little fic, so if I were tje rating kind of guy, I'd give you a 7/10.
PeaceHeather chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Well done! Really amazingly well done. I'm about to hit your profile to see if you wrote anything else in this universe, because it's a terrific premise.
PeaceHeather chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
What, did they try and shove Loki's magic into Tony? Weird.
PeaceHeather chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
You've succeeded in creating a truly creepy Thanos, as well as giving us a novel way to whump on Loki that is nevertheless so obvious now that we've seen it that I'm going, "Of course, why didn't I think of that before?"