Reviews for Harry's Other Wand
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 1 . 4/3
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fish and Bird chapter 1 . 2/3
Probably not what J.K. Rowling had in mind when she penned that chapter of the book but incredibly funny, nevertheless! Thanks for the laugh.
Alisha chapter 1 . 2/1
That was hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I laughed so hard I cried and fell out of my chair, beautiful work.
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Very cute. I loved your incredibly innocent Hermione and snarky Tonks. I'm sure Hermione blushed all the way to the Burrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT
Melindaleo chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This was a hoot! Oh, my! I wish there was more to it, lol. I hope Tonks and Hermione never tell Harry what was going on there. Actually, that would be a very funny scene between Harry and Hermione a few years later. The only glaring thing that stuck out to me was the fact Hermione made a comment in DH about how awful Harry's eyesight was. Minor nitpick, however. Well done!
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh, my! I certainly had a grand giggle over Hermione's predicament. Just like any other happily married woman, I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be my husband and I'm now a bit envious of Hermione's experience with Harry's other wand. Thanks for sharing this delightful little gem of a story with us. I'm going back to read it again.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Too funny! I really hadn't thought about that part of her (and Fleur's) transformation into Harry. Although Fleur had the same doubts as Hermione, it seems her relationship with Bill took care of the heightened concerns Hermione had.
On another note, would you ever consider going back to Finding Ginny and writing the chapter that has her meeting with her parents and the rest of her siblings? I would love to know how you thought she was greeted by them, perhaps including Ginny's and Harry's wedding and, maybe, finding out who
MyGinevra chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hilarious! How come no one thought of this before?! In all the forum discussions I had about this scene, no one ever mentioned Hermione's and Fleur's having to adjust to male bits. I also loved Tonks. My favorite line-it broke me up-was when she told Hermione to lay back and thin, of England. rotflmao!

Great little story!

Peter
coccinellee chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OMG so funny! I love Tonks! And Hermione is so in-character here. I do admit than even though I'm not an innocent virgin like Hermione, I would act more like her than Tonks if I was in that situation. Talk about awkward!
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
What a cute, cheeky little fic! :)
Raven Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Laughed my head off when reading this
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
What a hilarious story, really good laugh! Thanks for it!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Poor Hermione. I love Tonks!