Reviews for Harry's Other Wand
xxdelightfullxx chapter 1 . 9/8
This was an absolutely hysterical read! I was giggling the entire time and I'm so glad I stumbled on it cuz I needed the cheer up! Thank you!
Naomi chapter 1 . 4/4
This is the second time I've read this story. It still cracks me up! I always wondered how harry and Every e wasn't embarrassed when they poly juiced him. Especially the girls. I mean they would all know what he looked like naked lol
vickety chapter 1 . 2/10
Very funny!
ArabellaFaith chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Haha oh man, that was funny! Sounds like Harry has a lot to be proud of! ; ) #HAFHPotterhead
Bluest Witch chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
You made my day!
Twenty on the Inside chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
So good! I like that Hermione and Tonks had "a Moment" It must be such fun to be a Witch! Your sense of humour is wicked and your writing so professional. Please write us more...anything really, I'd read it all!
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
MWAHAHA AHAHA AHA ;-)
WitchWing107 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Oh my god that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fish and Bird chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Probably not what J.K. Rowling had in mind when she penned that chapter of the book but incredibly funny, nevertheless! Thanks for the laugh.
Alisha chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
That was hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time
FroggieGhost chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I laughed so hard I cried and fell out of my chair, beautiful work.
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Very cute. I loved your incredibly innocent Hermione and snarky Tonks. I'm sure Hermione blushed all the way to the Burrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT
Melindaleo chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This was a hoot! Oh, my! I wish there was more to it, lol. I hope Tonks and Hermione never tell Harry what was going on there. Actually, that would be a very funny scene between Harry and Hermione a few years later. The only glaring thing that stuck out to me was the fact Hermione made a comment in DH about how awful Harry's eyesight was. Minor nitpick, however. Well done!