Reviews for Harry's Other Wand
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 4/2
Very cute. I loved your incredibly innocent Hermione and snarky Tonks. I'm sure Hermione blushed all the way to the Burrow.
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT
Melindaleo chapter 1 . 2/11
This was a hoot! Oh, my! I wish there was more to it, lol. I hope Tonks and Hermione never tell Harry what was going on there. Actually, that would be a very funny scene between Harry and Hermione a few years later. The only glaring thing that stuck out to me was the fact Hermione made a comment in DH about how awful Harry's eyesight was. Minor nitpick, however. Well done!
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh, my! I certainly had a grand giggle over Hermione's predicament. Just like any other happily married woman, I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be my husband and I'm now a bit envious of Hermione's experience with Harry's other wand. Thanks for sharing this delightful little gem of a story with us. I'm going back to read it again.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 1/26
Too funny! I really hadn't thought about that part of her (and Fleur's) transformation into Harry. Although Fleur had the same doubts as Hermione, it seems her relationship with Bill took care of the heightened concerns Hermione had.
On another note, would you ever consider going back to Finding Ginny and writing the chapter that has her meeting with her parents and the rest of her siblings? I would love to know how you thought she was greeted by them, perhaps including Ginny's and Harry's wedding and, maybe, finding out who
MyGinevra chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hilarious! How come no one thought of this before?! In all the forum discussions I had about this scene, no one ever mentioned Hermione's and Fleur's having to adjust to male bits. I also loved Tonks. My favorite line-it broke me up-was when she told Hermione to lay back and thin, of England. rotflmao!

Great little story!

Peter
coccinelleecolo chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OMG so funny! I love Tonks! And Hermione is so in-character here. I do admit than even though I'm not an innocent virgin like Hermione, I would act more like her than Tonks if I was in that situation. Talk about awkward!
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
What a cute, cheeky little fic! :)
Raven Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Laughed my head off when reading this
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
What a hilarious story, really good laugh! Thanks for it!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Poor Hermione. I love Tonks!
misundersnape chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Holy mother of Merlin! That was fricken funny!

Bwuaaahahahahaha!

I sirius-ly laughed out loud several times.

So, Harry's hung well, eh? Speaks volumes about the ole' perve of an author, innit? Bwuaaahahaha, snicker, guaaffff, scoff...

Oh, Lesley... what are we going to do with you?

Great job, very well done, and sooo imaginative. I admit it - I enjoyed it too. And it's also easy to see just how much experience you have with teen boys... NO, not that way... I was referring to the fact that you have sons! :p

Kudos
misundersnape...
Noder chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
My god, for a moment I thought they're gonna... this was really funny!
DramioneGirl90 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
hahahaha! this was funny! :D thanks for uploading a new story! :)

any chance of a new chapter for the other stories? especially finding ginny! :) thank you!
Fiona Morrison chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
An extremely vivid evocation of the nether regions of Harry, but very clever and amusing. Tonks was always my favourite character and this has captured how down to earth and funny she is! Good fun.