Reviews for Payback
darck ben chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
great ending
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Was Abby's whole family killed? There reason I ask is an idea I had for a crossover what if Abby was some how kin to Mindy.
fthsit chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was a nice trilogy of sorts. :) I enjoyed the adventures of Mindy, Dave, Abby and Owen. I'm really surprised that you don't have more recognition for this story. Have you tried putting this in the Kick Ass category as well? I'm sure there will be people there who will enjoy it.

Anyway aside from the fact that you didn't really explain just how exactly Owen and Abby have been living before they met Mindy and Dave, this is pretty good. I got that they move around a lot, so are you saying that they just found random shade during daylight and eat bad people?(that idea I like btw. That's how I always imagined how vamp O&A fed, it just makes sense to me) But yeah, I'd think after a few decades, they'd have a better plan than that. Obtaining proper shelter at least.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some lighter one-shots of just the 'gang' (let's just call them that) hanging out and their random adventures *hint hint*. I liked Abby's comment about how she didn't think she could integrate with humans again but Mindy gave them that option. I think it'd be cool to see how they would react to the things Mindy and Dave could show them. It has been a long while since 1983!
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Amazing story love the ending looking forward to your next work