Reviews for All in the Family
pattyworthey18 chapter 36 . 7/22
Loved it. On to the next one. Thanks for writing.
Anonflux chapter 28 . 4/11
This is a great story. You are so adept at capturing the characters' essence, especially Bo and Lauren.
nrdhrd3 chapter 36 . 12/14/2014
I love all of Kenzi's nicknames for Lauren!
Dracowoman chapter 36 . 11/15/2014
honestly I really did not like this, but only because I felt the story was just off in many things.
Destrark chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
dear lord this has got to be some of the best characterisation I've ever seen.
Ml33tninja chapter 36 . 4/13/2014
That was an interesting read. You wrote Kenza spot on(I could not stand her on the show and here as well so go going). However I could not understand the final arc and the problem of why Bo needed to fight Lauren's family.(not to mention what Bo did was horrible and disgusting even if Lauren's family are not decent. She had no right and I could not back her.(she became unlikeable after that) It just does not make any sense and it really hurt my enjoyment of this story
bzjz55806 chapter 36 . 4/9/2014
Thank-you for the great read! I truly enjoyed this story! I am looking forward to reading the next fanfiction! Thank-you again! Peace, Beth
Kenai Liondog chapter 36 . 3/18/2014
Fantastic story! One of the best I've read! The work you've put into developing all of the characters, your attention to detail, and the overall flow of the story is really exceptional. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this gem, and I'm SO happy that there's more to come! Thank you so much for sharing, you're an extremely talented writer. Big favourite for me!
Felicitas4620 chapter 35 . 2/15/2014
... and I just need to add: You took the characters, kept them believable throughout their development and returned them unharmed to the original authors. KUDOS!
Felicitas4620 chapter 36 . 2/15/2014
Hi rin1010,
What a highly entertaining story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this tale! Thank you sharing!
Regards - Felicitas
Tzaritsa chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
Reading through your other works again as I await the next chapter of Godfaether. No one can match your plot lines...
jensaje chapter 36 . 1/31/2014
Your writing is so addictive! I was so engrossed in the story that I hated when I had to go to bed. Then I would think about it all night! I loved your story so much that when I watched an episode of Lost Girl today I thought, "That's not how it goes! Bo and Lauren are mated!" :) Anyway, excellent writing - loved it!
jensaje chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Ok ... Seriously ... the notion that a succubus can get a girl pregnant is awesome! Best Fae fact EVER! They really need to write this into the show. :-)
Tzaritsa chapter 36 . 1/12/2014
What an awesome story! You're a fabulous writer and I'm stoked you decided to continue this! Thank you for sharing :)
Tzaritsa chapter 28 . 1/12/2014
I love that Lauren listens to indie music and that they're both so understanding. It's so frustrating when everyone's so quick to get offended or start a fight. I think you do a great job with these characters!