Reviews for Jamie Evans and Fate's Fool
mikhailjohnak chapter 1 . 7/11
A! Didn’t stop reading from start to finish!
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 5 . 7/5
Bwahahaha! I love your quote about statistics and bikini's!
I was already considering favoriting this story, but that cemented it for me!
-Maelstrom
P.S. After I'm done with this story, I'm gonna look through your others. Here's hoping for more comic gold like that!
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 7/2
Lol. Great story.
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 6/18
Couldn't even make it to the infamous chapter 11. Props to you for making one of the most disgusting characters in fanfiction though. Jaime can make you feel like you need to take a shower just by reading about her.
mumlock chapter 12 . 6/5
Thank you for your amazing work!
mumlock chapter 5 . 6/5
This is so good. Thank you!
Shaerl chapter 12 . 5/16
had me cracking up quite often, and i really enjoyed it. thanks!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 11 . 5/13
Heh. I love this battle scene, it's just so so dang great .
RoverMaelstrom chapter 10 . 5/13
I love the way you include Lovecraftian canon here, it's ridiculously awesome. Also, seriously, Umbridge as a Marsh is absolute perfection and I want to steal it, though I most likely won't because that would require me to write more than oneshots...
RoverMaelstrom chapter 9 . 5/13
Hehehehehehehehehe yessssss I forgot about the 30 sickles comment. Also, yeah, the rest of this is pretty damn awesome and you rock, for serious!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 8 . 5/13
Sigh...oh Harry/Jamie/whoever you are now, you're so good at self destruction you can't even consider that maybe not everyone is terrible...
RoverMaelstrom chapter 7 . 5/13
Oh man. This is ridiculous and excellent and I absolutely love it!
RoverMaelstrom chapter 6 . 5/13
Oh man. Your character development is great and I'm very very loving this re-read, just so so so much.
RoverMaelstrom chapter 5 . 5/13
Oh man. This is so good. Sirius, you are a grade-A idiot and this is brilliant.
RoverMaelstrom chapter 4 . 5/13
Hehehehehe I forgot about this scene entirely and I love the double entenderes here!