Reviews for Jamie Evans and Fate's Fool
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 12 . 3/13
this was such a cool and badass story! loved the big battle!
Kayen228 chapter 4 . 2/23
Has she never heard of the word no?
PascalDragon chapter 12 . 2/18
Great story! Time travel story with a very interesting twist and a "Harry" who doesn't give a sh**. And it's a nice family she's built for herself in the end :) (it's just as lovely to see that Hermione found friends in Daphne and Tracey)
LightningmasterRyu chapter 12 . 2/11
this was surprisingly good. amusing and serious at the same time. a pretty good story overall.
DOS73 chapter 12 . 1/31
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.
katmom chapter 12 . 1/22
Thanks for sharing this twisty, twisted, fun story with us. I laughed out loud a few times.
Kathie
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 1/21
Okay that was insane. She lifted a fucking Manor! Except it became less awesome when she thought that "yes, i lifted a manor because it was in my way". The readers can think that much and it just seems a bit stupid when you write stuff that kinda stuff. But i loved the fact that she lifted a whole Manor. The repeating just became very annoying very quickly.
The end was awesome. Draco and Ron have always always had so much sexual tension! I love it!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 5 . 1/21
Its in half blood prince. Thats when Harry and company realise that Draco is Sev's godson. It has canon proof.
Jarreas chapter 1 . 1/20
I just found and finished this. Very well done! Powerful main character but with sufficient challenges and problems to create dramatic tension, realistic personalities & motivations, and a happy ending! I'm particularly fond of those. Thank you for the work you've done to entertain me.

Question, though - how do I find you on spacebattles? They apparently don't have a "search for member" function, unless I have a complete username. Which I don't, so could you PM me? Thanks.
Banner chapter 12 . 1/13
I started this story this morning, and ended up reading it straight through, barely slowing down for lunch. I couldn't stop. It's awesome fun. I love the characterizations, and the entire format. The emotional aspects are perfectly handled.

This one goes in my favorites file. Thank you.
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Thanks for a great read!
grovepjp chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Gthat was a fun read.
VonPelt chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
A really unique time travel fic. It is a little strange at the beginning but it also is worth reading it. I really enjoyed reading this story and highly recommend it.
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Oh my god that ending, fucking hilarious.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
i love this. it was so damn bizarre and exactly what I needed