Reviews for Jamie Evans and Fate's Fool
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 12 . 11/30
An absolutely fantastic story, you managed to cover the whole metamorph thing without being crass or jokey.
Jiggly Joe chapter 12 . 11/24
This is NOT the kind of story I was looking for. This story has elements I always avoid in other stories.

I'm glad I found it. It was a great read, really I enjoyed it. I have no complaints. Well done!
Jiggly Joe chapter 9 . 11/24
There are SO many things in this story that make me not want to read when they're plot points in other stories. But somehow you've made all of it work for me and I'm not sure how to feel about that, haha.
Jiggly Joe chapter 3 . 11/24
How decisive.

I'm only still reading this because of how unique it is. Otherwise I'm not too terribly impressed, but your writing and grammar are fine so it can't hurt to keep going.
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 11/17
Found this for a second read through very excellent entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 11/15
Just conjure a shuguthor two
Pyrophoricity chapter 12 . 11/13
Thanks a lot for this story it was really enjoyable to read !
cko2 chapter 12 . 11/5
nice story and fun to read thanks for sharing and the enitre idea is funy as hell though.
Bjalf chapter 6 . 9/19
This is quite good. Surprisingly well written.
cztelnik chapter 12 . 9/6
So, this was a more unusual HP fanfic. Liked it very much, especially the resourcefulness of the battle descriptions and Grindledore. That was hilarious. Nice ending too - it has the flavor of a fic I liked a lot about a girl who controlled bugs and ended up as an alien life form that seeded planets to start life. Are you the same author?
That was...interesting
RatherFabulous chapter 12 . 8/5
That was fun.
Regardless of whether I liked it or not (I did; like potato chips, I might not remember them forever but I enjoy them.), I'm glad you didn't allow the passengers to wrench away the wheel.

I really get exasperated when people allow that.
Anyone who whines that they could write a better story should just get ON with it, already.
SirCxyrtyx chapter 12 . 7/31
This is a really weird story. But I mean that in the nicest way, considering I couldn't put it down. (And damn you for making me want to read ron/draco fics)
RudeMinnesotan chapter 12 . 7/29
I read this after reading your other story (that i reviewed earlier and already don't remember the name of).
Normally I don't read stories in first person because I'm an elitist like that. But I loved this. I read it because your other story was so amazing (I had seen this one pop up a few times when I was looking up other stories, namely: time travel, and fem!Harry).
It satisfied so many things I love from fics that I can't even begin to tell you.
I also love that Tonks seems to have a vagina and a dick at the same time, always? At first I thought she could just ... shift from one to the other. This was even better.
Seriously though. So much love. This was a great fic.
Lastly: Thank you for the recommendation to Paimpont. Love me some good HP/LV slash.

Also, I agree: Ron and Draco DO deserve each other.
ironhair chapter 12 . 7/24
The ending and your A/N on the duo was actually quite eye opening!