Reviews for Jamie Evans and Fate's Fool
NatNicole chapter 12 . 7/15
HOLY CHIZ, this fic is AWESOME! :D

From start to finish, pure perfection in every way!
I cried at the start when reading what those monsters named Dursley had done to poor Jessica, laughed at the various characters' antics throughout this story, and smirked a lot. Love Jamie, Tonks, Sally-Anne & Hedwig! Also, the Potters, that arse Black, the Tonkses, the students, Harry, Narcissa, Draco's detention, Snape, the Veela lady, the Elder Wand, old coot's death, Grindewald, etc. were all GREAT!

I am now inspired to work on my own stories; thank you.
s-david-m chapter 12 . 7/12
Intense, funny, painful, and action packed. Definitely an interesting balance youve achieved here, so kudos!
Kagey98 chapter 12 . 7/6
Had fun with this one! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 11 . 6/29
This chapter was certainly... bombastic. holy heck, that's one helluva fight.
ExperienceComesFromBadJudgment chapter 12 . 5/31
This is brilliantly written, and I love it. I love the concept, and I love the way it's written. I also like the fact that you don't drag on with the introspection, whilst still making sure that you have real characters. The fast pace of the action, and the fact that you don't drag the boring bits out is also very good. The amount of description of the action itself is something that I admit would usually irritate me, but you make it work very well. I will say that at first I thought that you made Jamie rather overpowered, but that also worked very well, probably because of the way you write her. So, overall, this is amazing! Thank you very much for writing this!
Simianpower chapter 11 . 5/17
Second readthrough, and this is still absolutely fantastic. One of the best fight scenes I've ever read. 10/10 for the whole story. Well done!
jon reeve chapter 12 . 5/12
Good story; I really enjoyed it. The last scene shows the only real on-screen UST in canon.

I rather liked how light you were on certain details because they're the kind of stuff we've all(mostly) seen before in HP fics.
blown chapter 2 . 4/2
omg I love this this is so amusing and satisfying yesssss
kudos to kick assery
user51s2r chapter 12 . 3/28
I loved this story. Detailed, immersive plots and characters. I enjoyed the story progression and the detailed scenes.

I hope the author continues to write!
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 3/25
And is done.
Grizzmon chapter 11 . 3/25
Well, she is gonna wake up in so much trouble.
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 3/23
Well, technicaly they can have kids, so pure bloods should approve.
Grizzmon chapter 9 . 3/23
Well, now I am curious.
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 3/22
Tonks has no evidence whatsoever. But then the magical community is kind of small.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 3/22