Reviews for Jamie Evans and Fate's Fool
An excellent story!
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 2/27
HOLY. FREAKING. MERLIN!? :-O You paired Draco? And Ron?! I TRY to be tolerant of slash pairings on here in that I just refuse to read them, but that one is so totally wacky I'm calling you on it! *EVIL GRIN*
NouvelleVoix chapter 4 . 2/26
Your author's note here made me giggle.
Fick Chick chapter 12 . 2/16
Nifty fic.
rekrula chapter 7 . 2/3
You should have labeled this femslash! Yuck!
rekrula chapter 6 . 2/3
I like it so far, but I sure hope it is not femslash! You don't give that particular warning so I am still reading. Well written, thanks for shring!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 2 . 1/14
Yeah!
I actually got 2 of the references!
The Saint Trinians and the transfigured bunny C:
randomer77 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Venomous squirrels?
well if they can turn a cup into a rat then a squirrel/snake hybrid isnt that out of wack.
besides it doesnt evend need to work properly. She only needed the squirrel for a few seconds, so yeah fuck genetic stability. probably a super skilled surgeon could probably attach the venom sacs and/or fangs of a snake or spider as long as the nerves connected properly and none of the poison sacs got to close to any vains. (So the venom didnt get into the squirrels vains.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
crazy good story! keep writing!
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
The policy is no material that is NC-17.

Ch2
Sirius’s method?

I am assuming four feet per wing because that would be the minimum needed for flight even with magic enhancing everything.

Why does the Rose signify being proven in battle?

If the shields are weaker how do they stop all magic then?

Can the snake wand make permanent conjugations?

Ch3
I thought she had aged herself to 18?

Surprised her parents made no sex jokes. Some innuendoes but not much.

Why did Nym jump awake with her mom giggling and dad whistling?

Ch4
How can Hedwig, a Harpy, land on Harry’s arm? Small? Able to change between Owl and Harpy forms?

I am confused. Why would Lily or Minerva believe she would have chosen the name Lupin?

Ch5
Matters how you determine the commandment. The original Hebrew is do not reduce the Lord’s name to nothing. I learned this after I had my opinion on the commandment but it reinforced my beliefs. It means do not use the Lord’s name as an oath and then not keep it. To use it in vain. Thus she did not break the commandment.

Ghosts in HP though are just photo-copied entities of magicals who died.

And how does the potion determine how old a person is SUPPOSE to be?

Ch8
If they were wearing French Maid costumes why would they be ankle length?

Lol on the Gendo reference

Ch9
Why was Nym amazed at him being able to block the allure?

Griphook was dead though

Ch10
Free transfiguration?

Guessing semen is Vernon but whose blood? How do they have Lily’s blood? Were DNA tests even common in the 70s when she was still connected to the muggle world?

Whateley? Does the books say ‘something’ in their bloodline or are you just very disturbed?

Ch11
Is the dog Lily or Sirius? It seems to switch.

I am guessing Godzilla (Gohira) but am confused on the purpose of some of the gems.

MIRV?
Fallow51 chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Kudos
ramsay chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
i love the story it's lore is actually well thought out
Cersesi chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I love it.
chm01 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
interesting
Lina esrevnI chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
I have a profile now I left a guest review asking about power levels between Harry Riddle Grindswald and Dumbledore. Thought i'd redue it now i'm registered.

Harry boosted to Voldemort's level awakened magic due to the elder wand.
Voldemort
Grindwald Wand
Dumbledore Possession without mastery
you made it seem like Voldemort was so much stronger than Harry and at least within shouting distance of Dumbledore. combined with the boost from the wand Jamie should have been equal to Grindaldore. Why was she so outmatched, drama.