Reviews for Jamie Evans and Fate's Fool
john.ciaccio1 chapter 12 . 2/7
Nooooo...this story can't be done... absolutely my favorite hp.

Thanks so much for sharing this.
Poor Harry, being forced to sleep with a bunch of very experienced Veela, must be so hard on him.
Crowfingers chapter 1 . 1/8
I have to have read this story at least a dozen times by now. This is my favorite fanfiction of all time. Thank you for writing this.
Helene Nightfire chapter 12 . 12/9/2023
This was fun to find and re read. Thanks for sharing with us!
BarbedCaress chapter 12 . 11/13/2023
Fun story
I liked the Lovecraft references
maiqsmail chapter 7 . 11/1/2023
Oh, right, you're building on that unrealistic piece of shit unneeded Epilogue appendix with 'lived happily ever after' hogwash where MC had son named James. Could've at least let us know beforehand.
maiqsmail chapter 6 . 11/1/2023
Huh? Why does MC drinks on Halloween as a ritual since James' death? In original universe he/she couldn't drink underaged, in this universe James is not dead?
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 11/1/2023
Oh wow. TIL it's actually fanon, not canon about Draco X Snape godparent.
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 11/1/2023
femPot is so over the top powerful and knows everything, is not really interesting to follow her 'adventures'.
RedOuroboros chapter 12 . 10/17/2023
love the story thanks
Bluenait chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
what is this trash ? this shit is all over the place
mr chapter 5 . 8/18/2023
Gud
FAKE-ROB chapter 12 . 6/27/2023
so draco is top? or sub?
Runecutter chapter 12 . 9/28/2022
Wait a moment... why would Harry have a scar on his forehead?
Didn't you write earlier when "Jamie" researched him, the scar was on his chest?

Okay, the story mostly went on like it began. A big rough now and then, often too jumpy and embracing brevity a bit much, but full of inventiveness and intriguing elements of your heroine's background. I could have done with WAY less america glorification, but it's understandable for you new world heathens to want some reminders of your existence in stories about an actually great country :P

Mostly your choices were very pleasant, the triangle of Jamie, Tonks and Sally Anne worked amazingly well and while the fighting scenes went slightly overboard the balance between sweet, intimate moments and big, flashy ones was well done.

That leaves just one small problem, there were so many spelling errors. From spells having letters twisted to things like "half a millenia" (millenia is plural, a single one or parts of one is millenium, that shouldn't be hard even with Matt Damon's accent making pronouncing it hard. ;)), every chapter had 3-4 that i noticed and i read pretty fast, not really trying to find mistakes.
Runecutter chapter 8 . 9/27/2022
As fast as Jamie jumps to conclusions (or actions, i forgot to mention her just "improving" Sally Ann's prosthesis in their first session as pretty messed up decision without asking) she should try to go for Olympic gold...