Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
jj chapter 1 . 7/24
i LOVE it that was great lol sooooo funny nice job thanks
Stroopery chapter 1 . 7/7
This is so good I wish Kakashi were my president...
Great job in showing how Kakashi made his political manouver while fooling (pranking?) everyone around him :D
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 7/2
Undoubtedly the funniest thing I've read in a while. Kakashi is SUCH a troll. But seriously, his reputation wasn't enough to make them hesitate before appointing him? Idiots. And since when does any ninja just bow down to politicians' demands?
StarTrail chapter 1 . 6/27
Amazing XD so much fun!
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 6/15
OH MAH GAWD. I DIED DEAD. SO FUNNY XD
LilPrincess95 chapter 1 . 6/6
If there was a "Love" button on top of the favorite one... This was pure gold XD
Noip13 chapter 1 . 5/4
In which Kakashi is insanely efficient, and I am freaking scared of how they handled danzo.

I mean, slowly driving him insane? That is creepy stuff. But overall, great fic, and very enjoyable.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 4/26
Brilliant! I've read Accounting no Jutsu too and both stories were very fun to read.
clara200 chapter 1 . 4/16
Haha! I don't think there will be any old consel people left. Hmm did that on purpose I guess.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh my god, that was brilliant. Why can't this be canon?
spiderwebby chapter 1 . 4/7
This is a masterpiece. This is BEAUTIFUL.

I love Kakashi, omfg. I love /you/.
Yokaigurl chapter 1 . 4/2
Why didn't the comic end like this? HIGHLY entertaining and so Kakashi, I did want more Sakura tho but hell. Excellent. Loved it.
InfinityRabbit chapter 1 . 3/27
Haha! I love it and I think this is definitely in the same league as accounting no jutsu so bravo to you!
HowAboutThat chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this. Instantly favorited!
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 3/22