Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 2/20
Hilarious, logical, and a fix-fic.
And, of course, no grammatical errors.
Lil Lost Lady chapter 1 . 1/15
This is awesome XD
Matty.d chapter 1 . 1/11
this is wonderful
Chardinal chapter 1 . 1/9
This is amazing. Just yes. :D
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I love it! I would wish to try and act like Kakashi, but my friends will punch the heck out of me if I ever tried to screw them over
Humanity chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
The lemon -.-# cringed .. poor Danzo xD
Shorty the Great chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
You are a genius! I haven't laughed this hard reading a humor fic since Chickenzilla a few years ago xD
meshou storm chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
This was awesome
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
This... This Kakashi is the ultimate goal for my OC. *bows* Thank you for bestowing this glorious piece of art upon my unworthy eyes.
Grieving Fox chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This was really good. Honestly, i am pretty sure that anyone that has to interact with Kakashi for more than a minute wants to stab him repeatedly in the throat. However, no one can say he isn't damn effective.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Omg rip the council. Kakashi is a little shit but at the same time very cunning and productive.

I really enjoyed this so thanks for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
OMG! This is just pure awesomeness. I loved the beginning and how kakashi brought the council to its knees especially Danzo :')
zeynel chapter 1 . 8/27/2017

So now th council will have to deal with a hokage who is th SON of their first hadach-inducer and the STUDENT of the second one...

I'd almost pity thm.
Sefera chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Vary good, I'd really like to see a prologue in which Naruto is the hokage, oh well. I'm favoriting this.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I freaking cringed at the lemon bit