Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
OMG! This is just pure awesomeness. I loved the beginning and how kakashi brought the council to its knees especially Danzo :')
zeynel chapter 1 . 8/27
HILARIOUS!

So now th council will have to deal with a hokage who is th SON of their first hadach-inducer and the STUDENT of the second one...

I'd almost pity thm.
Sefera chapter 1 . 7/3
Vary good, I'd really like to see a prologue in which Naruto is the hokage, oh well. I'm favoriting this.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 7/1
I freaking cringed at the lemon bit
This is genius. I love it. I could totally see Kakashi doing this. Fantastic job with this story! :)
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 6/23
". . . laughed for an entire *planride* going over it(and finding no errors! That's a first!)." Well, there might have been no errors in the actual fic _
Afaaf chapter 1 . 6/22
i cant believe i have not left a review for this AMAZING story! I read this about a month ago and keep reading it when i'm bored or down. It always cheers me up! i love the responsible/wacky Kakashi in this especially when he deals with the council. Hee hee.
It would be awesome if there were a drabble series based on this, you know, each one with Kakashi dealing with a different situation.
Childish 'paw chapter 1 . 6/19
The lemons! Danzo killed by love and LEMONS! Awesome!
FreakyMuthee chapter 1 . 6/11
No wonder so this fic have so many favorites. This is a pure gold, haha. So hilarious that I found my self grinning like a madman multiple times lol
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 5/21
Man, I get the impression that Kakashi basically directly consulted the people/shinobi to make changes. Completely bypassing the council which undoubtedly pissed them off royally. Yep, more Hokage like that are needed.
Though, no surprise that a ton of people had heart attacks when they heard who would be succeeding Kakashi. For the council having Naruto as hokage probably would be the stuff of their nightmares.
tik0 chapter 1 . 5/19
I'll happily admit that story made me laugh out loud on, at least, three separate occasions. Loved it!
Blackjaqk23 chapter 1 . 4/28
This was lovely. Though I would love to read what will Naruto do. Anywho great job and it was great, keep up the good work
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 4/3
I loved this! Especially how you portrayed the characters. I've always loved the idea of Kakashi being the hokage and knew that it would be both hilarious and awesome, but this is even better then I imagined!
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL -