Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
WhistlesOfTin chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This was beautiful. I actually liked it more than Accounting no Jutsu :)
KomodoClassic chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
No, you're wrong. This is funnier than Accounting no Jutsu. This is absolutely hilarious.
I absolutely loved this. It kinda reminded me of the Harry Potter fic A Bad Week at the Wizengamot, as well, which has the same crazy-happenings-treated-almost-seriously-and-almost-spoof-but-not-quite feeling. And is also about politics.
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Gonna go add a recommendation to TvTropes now.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the hysterical laughter this fic caused. I can't even begin to describe how beautiful and brilliant this story was. Genius, sheer genius.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I read it, I love both! Thank you for this!
Sol chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow, this is freaking awesome!
PS chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I loved it! It was so hilarious! Hope you do many more...
Cheers!
rynoa29 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This fic is a treasure. It was completely hilarious and just PERFECT. Thanks for sharing!
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was hilarious and super fun to read.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
kkkkkkkkkkkk

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
obobob chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
oh my god this is amazing
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Pure. Brilliance.

There's nothing more to say than that. Thanks for sharing :)
miss carefree chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Oh gosh. I'm laughing so hard. Oh my gosh. Icha Icha for souvenirs! I'll be sure to check Accounting no Jutsu.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Awesome
FFVIIGirlX chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I laughed for a good large portion of this story. Still laughing even as I typed this. I loved this story! It was priceless, hilarious, and so spot on! I loved how Kakashi kept driving the ANBU and the council crazy and yet still did an awesome job as the Hokage. I especially loved at the end when the council all thought that this insaneness was finally going to be over, Kakashi threw them a curve ball when he announced his successor to be Naruto. Their reaction was even more priceless after that.
Raidon123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I seriously don't know what to say... But OMG! Kakashi is so freaking AMAZING! He just like waltzed in and flipped all Konoha upside down! O_O And they couldn't do a crap about it!

I have new found respect for this dude.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »