Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I enjoyed reading the story tremendously. Thank you for sharing.
As I was reading your story, it did remind of Accounting no Jutsu, and having read your A/N, now I know why. Very nice. :)
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is amazing and I have a very big smile on my face -
Land on the stars chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Absolutely hilarious. I hope you make more funny stories like this.
Nicovi chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Thanks, it was a great read.

it was great that you didn't spoil exactly how kakashi was a 'bad' choice for a hokage too early on. It made it very interesting.
Eraser-Mist chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
oh my goood. I love this. I can actually see kakashi doing something similar. nicely done. very enjoyable.
8wo3Y4tw chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
...Like the previous time I read this fic, I'm in love.
Hokage Kakashi is one of my favourite fics, hands down.
You have Kakashi in character, and make him a lovable lunatic like in canon, because who defeats a guy with lemon juice? It's hilarious.
And Kakashi in my head is probably inspired by this, because this is one of the most memorable fanfics out there.
I really like how he manages to get Sasuke to admit that he decided to warn Kakashi that Danzo was after him instead of going after Danzo and killing him, and the sentence that tells us how Naruto and Sakura would have reacted to him being Hokage at the start.
I'm going to go check for a sequel to this, because I would like to see if Kakashi left a legacy to be remembered.
Hawk chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is my new favourite story, hands down.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I loved it!
Go Kakashi!
Sarcastic girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was the most wonderful fanfic I have every read! Kakashi was so awesome! Sasuke came back! Danzo suffered and died. And Naruto became Hokage!
kitsu012 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is amazing! Kept me giggling the whole way through xD If only this happened in canon :/
kate1243 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
loved it should have a squeal of naurtos.
Igornerd chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great one-shot.
son of a peach chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Aah, the power of annoying your opponents into compliance. Good times. I enjoyed the story, thanks for writing!
SoaP
blessbunny chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was utterly hilarious. Such a shame Kakashi is usually so lazy... Your version is profoundly more entertaining, to say the least.
shelbyblevins chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
this is the second time I've read this and it's still so awesome. this should have happened in naruto, and I agree with guest. Kishimoto himself needs to read this. all the twists in it were genius.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »