Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
So... funny! I love this! It's amazing! And hilarious!
KaKiara chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oooooooh! I loved it! Whenever people write about Kakashi's 'eccentricities' as Hokage, it usually turns out unrealistic, but your story was totally believable! Great job, I really enjoyed reading it!
Hellokitty9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Best. EVER! XD That's all I have to say.
TallyKnighte chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Gotta admit, I killed five solid minutes just laughing at the hell Kakashi raised. This could easily be canon. And it was just insane, then about midway you're like "holy crap, he ACTUALLY had a PLAN?" XD

Keep writing!
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Amazing story it was hilarious and I think it made Kakashi look really pod and I loved the whole thing it was amazing
sephiroth-itachi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was just utter genius! Kakashi was perfect in this. It reminds me of the Kakashi from the beginning of the series when he first became the leader of team seven. His methods might seem crazy but they always work. Even when it seems like he's doing nothing he's always doing sonething. Even when he blends into the background he's always front and center. As the series went on that style of Kakashi was lost but this was a quick reminder. I also like how he got everything ready for Naruto turn to be hokage, like getting him to work with everyone and handling domestic issues (like education and revenue) just before it was Naruto turn to take the seat. Let's be honest, Naruto wouldn't have been able to handle that by himself.

Very smart, very well written. Good job,

Sephitachi
Loeka chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hilarious! And so very... Kakashi
Piratefish chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is BRILLIANT. My only complaint is I'd like to know how Kakashi'd "solve" the war.
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is great!

I like how Kakashi solve the problems, it really fit him well...

And the lemon thing, that's completely ridiculous! lol
sheelbyyy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This story... Is the best story. I'm going to cry.

I looove Kakashi! You should make one more but w/ naruto(: PLEEEEEEEASE THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER I LOOVED IT PLEASE:(

it was really good by the way(:
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
BAHAHAHAHAH! GENIUS! ABSOLUTE GENIUS! :D:D:D Of COURSE this would happen if Kakashi is Hokage- he would pass it on to Naruto! :D:D GREAT JOB! :D
bakapervert chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Quite good I think.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
BEST.

HOKAGE.

EVER.

Leave it to Kakashi to have a (Brilliant!) method to his madness. I enjoyed reading this one MnI.
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh maaaaan! I remember reading Accounting no jutsu! And just so you know, I really enjoyed this. It was a twist that I liked. I can certainly see the connection, but your style is completely different. Kudos to you for managing such a funny alternate option!

Cheers :D
Namae-desu chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I have to say: This is pretty impressive.

It's not the 'badass-Hokage' that everyone on the net is gloating about - no, it's 'Kakashi-Hokage': the kind of Hokage that's stupid yet sensible (and badass) in it's own very quirky way. Let's just say you've portrayed Kakashi in the best fitting way as Hokage - and I really wanted to compliment and than you you for that.

The characterization of Kakashi (which was spot-on, I have to note) was amazing, and I loved the fact that Sasuke was brought back just by talking - it was quite manipulative,quick and with optimal success. Awesome. (-And cute - the revenge was probably the best revenge anyone could take, torturing one with just hanging around and making sure he stays alive - brilliant. But that was to be expected from a genius like Kakashi.)

Bugging the council, annoying the Anbu, managing to keep on reading books with questionable intent even in front of other quite important people, and just toying around with other political/economical issues was just perfect - it was Kakahi-like.

The ending-scene was extremely funny - and twisted. It was a... grand finale, Kakashi-style! Sneakily getting out of his duty, and yet continuing t bug the council - and helping Naruto-kun to realize his dream, and making the village a (hopefully) better place. ...Poor council...and Anbu...

Well, what I meant to say with this whacky review whas that I absolutely loved your story, and if you were to make an extention of this, or something of the like, I'd be very happy to read it.

Please continue writing and delighting the world of fanfiction with stories like this!

(Ah, I must apologize for my weird review, and possible spelling/grammar mistakes - English is not my first language.)(Also, this story is amazing, it can't be said too much.)
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »