Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
Shorty the Great chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
You are a genius! I haven't laughed this hard reading a humor fic since Chickenzilla a few years ago xD
meshou storm chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
This was awesome
fishebake chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
This... This Kakashi is the ultimate goal for my OC. *bows* Thank you for bestowing this glorious piece of art upon my unworthy eyes.
InfinitePlankton chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This was really good. Honestly, i am pretty sure that anyone that has to interact with Kakashi for more than a minute wants to stab him repeatedly in the throat. However, no one can say he isn't damn effective.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Omg rip the council. Kakashi is a little shit but at the same time very cunning and productive.

I really enjoyed this so thanks for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
OMG! This is just pure awesomeness. I loved the beginning and how kakashi brought the council to its knees especially Danzo :')
zeynel chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
HILARIOUS!

So now th council will have to deal with a hokage who is th SON of their first hadach-inducer and the STUDENT of the second one...

I'd almost pity thm.
Sefera chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Vary good, I'd really like to see a prologue in which Naruto is the hokage, oh well. I'm favoriting this.
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I freaking cringed at the lemon bit
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This is genius. I love it. I could totally see Kakashi doing this. Fantastic job with this story! :)
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
". . . laughed for an entire *planride* going over it(and finding no errors! That's a first!)." Well, there might have been no errors in the actual fic _
QueenLenaTheFirst chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
i cant believe i have not left a review for this AMAZING story! I read this about a month ago and keep reading it when i'm bored or down. It always cheers me up! i love the responsible/wacky Kakashi in this especially when he deals with the council. Hee hee.
It would be awesome if there were a drabble series based on this, you know, each one with Kakashi dealing with a different situation.
Clockwork Icarus chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
The lemons! Danzo killed by love and LEMONS! Awesome!
FreakyMuthee chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
No wonder so this fic have so many favorites. This is a pure gold, haha. So hilarious that I found my self grinning like a madman multiple times lol
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Man, I get the impression that Kakashi basically directly consulted the people/shinobi to make changes. Completely bypassing the council which undoubtedly pissed them off royally. Yep, more Hokage like that are needed.
Though, no surprise that a ton of people had heart attacks when they heard who would be succeeding Kakashi. For the council having Naruto as hokage probably would be the stuff of their nightmares.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »