Reviews for Hokage Kakashi
Siartha chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I don't usually read this style of writing but this was HILARIOUS. I literally laughed out loud at the lemon juice part.
Thanks for writing this!
codybob chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Perfectly done
IronScript chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
XD Love this!
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Haha, this is great. Everytime I'm in the mood for HoKakashi I always wander across this specific Fic.. It's great~! 7
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I love this whole thing (Kakashi as both crazy and competent) but also the ending, because if any would make things even crazier than Kakashi, it would in fact be Naruto. And yay for living the dream.
ThePastaDragon chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is beautiful. I hadn't quite relied the extent that I enjoy reading about our favorite characters messing withother peoples' heads until now. I think I'll go find more now. :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I love this. I cannot even elaborate on that point. Thank for you this utterly brilliant read. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This is awesome! It was so much fun reading it, I thought Kakashi was going to screw up but instead he ended up being amazing. I cracked up with how he deals with Sasuke! A companian piece of Naruto as a Hokage would be great :)))
Karmic Acumen chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Hilariously brilliant one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This. Is. Fucking. Brilliant.

How long did it take you to even plan this all out? Not only, but also be so incredibly written as well, and your touch of humor made it very light-hearted as well as memorable (the lemons, my God).

I really, no, absolutely loved this. It's incredibly witty, humorous, and clever. I would highly recommend this fanfic to my Naruto lover friends.
gasp of the soul chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
awesome work! I love this.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This story is win. I love it a lot.

And THAT is how you deal with a Danzo.

Inspired by Accounting no Jutsu? I can believe it. I was reminded of it a couple times while reading this.
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
10/10 THAT WAS LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ! (seriously bruh, I laughed literally out of my chair at parts like the lemons into Danzo's Sharingans, the whole. "I love you" fake bodyguard Sasuke was made to act like, and finally the ending with the council having heart attacks! XD Well done my good sir!
Vice Fandonna chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Gotta love Kakashi, even when he's working from the bottom of his heart, he's the ultimate troll.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »