Reviews for Squares
Cori chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hi! Long time no see! Anyway, just came over here to let you know your story was semi-prophetic. A Teen Titans Go! episode had the appliances of the tower attack the team. The coffee maker attacked Beast Boy. I found this funny. Also, I looked at your profile and I'm very glad you haven't given up on Knots. :D
Ciao!
Machination chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I really enjoy your Rorek/Raven/Malchior stories. They're so unique. XD I even incorporated the idea when I made some Teen Titan fan babies one night when I was bored. Raven had two sons with them and the sons had a similar deal as her two dragons. If you'd like, I could show you the pictures. They're just chibis, but I figured they looked fine. You said on your page that you'd like some idea and I'm kinda of glad because I've thought a of a few before but I wasn't sure whether to tell you because some people don't like it when people do that. I didn't want to seem rude. Well, here go a few ideas anyway.
1) Maybe you could play around with the idea of the titan's kids? It could be just in the future or there could be trouble in the future which forces them to travel to the modern day titans.
2) going with the time idea, maybe Raven gets stuck back in time and has to find her way back somehow. Of course running into Rorek and Malchior along the way.
3) in an AU adventure, the hero Robin employs the help of a sorceress, Raven. They assemble a team along the way to help him in his quest to retrieve something important of his taken by the dragon, Malchior. Perhaps there is some bargaining in which Raven is involved? Perhaps Malchior also needs her help with something or just wants her around.
4) an alternative story starting from the episode where Raven meets Malchior and isn't so easily swayed. Catching his attention and later maybe Rorek's as well.
5) a short story idea, the many times and places that Raven and the two brothers have or could have meet. A story based in reincarnation or just of "what if" senarios
6) They're all in an alternate dimension! No one seems to really remember Earth or their years as Titans, maybe only remembering things in bits in pieces in dreams. Friends and foes don't remember they're friends or foes, and how did they get there? Did something happen to Earth? Raven, who seems to remember the most and the most swiftly, must get the others together and find a way to get everything back to how it was. But there are somethings even Raven doesn't remember, so who is this? "You don't remember me, do you?"

In any case, those are just a few ideas. They may be silly, but I figured there wouldn't be any harm in suggesting a few since you asked. I hope this helps! Let me know if you want to see that picture of fanbabies (even just out of curiousity). Also, if you'd like to use them as I've thought of them (they're personalities, etc..) just let me know and I'll tell you all about them. I suppose we'd be working together on such a story in that case. Ah, anyway...if there's anything else you need, just let me know.
ShimmerfurluvsSesshomaru chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
*reads then runs around house screaming SLENDERS COMING RUN FOR UR LIFE!*
ShimmerfurluvsSesshomaru chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Just a question... was the kerokero from the frog section inspired by Sgt. Kerero from sgt. frog?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Hmmm...It would be kind of fun seeing the Titans in Malchior/Rorek(l)'s time. I get the picture of Rorel attempting to chat her up, Malchior catching a glimpse while flying by, consequently dropping in, and -well- the usual (mayhem through overpowered fighting and posturing) going about.
LadyXSidian chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
When you think of it, white yin is supposed to be 'dark'. And ice. And female...yeah, that should be ignored here. And most idiots were given political positions to get them away from our day-to-day lives (it really just seemed like a good idea at the time). How exactly is it that No One decides to invest in magic without fire kindling in those books? Sort of a huge weakness there.
Not very good with prompts, and so thus I shall ramble onwards: Star Trek, Redwall sagas, various underrated mythical beings (particularly pookah, selkie, undine and the like), um...havoc in an inane reality show, magic artifacts that are quite underwhelming when you think of them logically, sadistic pleasure at desecrating various textbooks (turnover every, like, three years; colleges have such a blatant racket there-and half of it is so biased). Dunno, are there any characters or typecasts you just really want to agitate and mock? Maybe messing with pagan gods? Oh right, bad topic for them, nevermind (wait...Thunder and Lightning?). Good luck and thanks for posting.
Juniper Night chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
HOGWAAARRRTSSS!
Hogwart, hogwarts, teach us someting please!
Whether we be old and draconic
or young with scabby knees!
Our heads could do with filling
with (non-shadowy!) stuff
for now they're bare
(but still have hair)
and full of flies and fluff
so teach us dovah-language
bring back what we've forgot
Just do your best, we'll do the resssst -
and learn until our brains all rot!

NEVER TICKLE A SLEEPING MALCHIOR

XD
Dot of Derps chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Ah! You're back! How I've missed you! This was too funny xD I loved it!
Browny Pink chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Everytime I read any of your stories, I find myself loving you even more! You're so friggin awesome! I think Imma go back and read through Circles ... Mabey I'll draw a picture for it. I love drawing both Rorek and Raven (Rorek's hair is really fun to draw :3) So I'll get on that. Also, take your time with Knots. Just make sure it's at it's best when you get it to us :D
discb chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
That was entertaining :)
Emmagination chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
*laughs so hard that I fall off the couch and nearly die*
LttlBlcKitty chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
This made me choke on my soup... And gain my voice back. *marvels*
discb chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
I love how this breaks the 4th wall.
Browny Pink chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Oh, Rhea, you do me too much honor! I think YOU are the awesome one!

I love this so much! I always laugh like mad when I read these! My favorite part is when your kitty called iron man Sherlock.. It's soo ironic! Baha!

Love, Alyssa
Emmagination chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
*sighs in relief* thank goodness that I wasnt dragged in with my cat! Yes, fellow reviewers, the second cat is my cat. Dont ask... Wait...but that means she'll be in Squares in the next chapter too! O_O

hehe, my cat's stuck inside, so that means I can do whatever I want now!