Reviews for Heiress Apparent
Morganmoonlight chapter 5 . 6/22
Hi I love your story and won't to keep reading it but you haven't updated. Please don't abandon this story I would be soooooo disappointed. Keep up the amazing work you have real talent in righting such creative stories.
Splodge2209 chapter 5 . 6/8
Please update soon. It's so good.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 4/26
I lost track of how much he had now. Too many numbers. Is Harry going to date a guy or a girl since he was a boy for 15 or so years of his life?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
l like see new chapter
Lunamaow chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
This is an excellently written story and I can't wait for more! )
blackcatblue chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
please update! i love this story
floweronfyre chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Could you please update?
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Love it so far, it would be wicked cool if snape and her got together,lol. Can you imagine Dumbledores temper go through the roof and Voldies when they found out.
KatTheCheshireKitty chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Love it so far can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Write more please I love this story
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Write more please this story is awesome
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This is fab! Is the quote from the Gruffalo by any chance? This is a really interesting story and I'm looking forward to see what is going to happen but shouldn't Harry have some sort of identity crisis? He has lived practically all of his life as a boy in boy's clothes. That's the only problem I have. But anyway I hope you update soon
Firedragon99 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I know its a bit late to post, but I just found this story. Can you please continue it, I would love to see how it will progress. It was very underhanded of you to make Harry a girl. Nightshade stealing some salad from Jadelyn that was funny. Do you think you can have Jadelyn give the royal boot to the History ghost teacher and that fake Divination (Yes I know I might have murder the spelling.) Trenwhen or whatever her name is?
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
update when u get a chance i really like this story
sharonpijl chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
hope you update soon, i'm totally intrigued and in love with your story and i can't wait to read more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »