Reviews for Simon's Return
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
These two should have ended up together. That was one gripe I had with the anime. Both Simon and Yoko deserved a happy ending. Yoko had bad luck with her suitors getting killed right when they're hinting of a romantic relationship. She needs to break her bad luck.
jeffrey dugger chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
what was this about again yoko is the same age as simon not diffrent simon hadnt had his growth spurt yet
Stattick chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Thankyou friend, just finished gurren lagann and this is exactly what i wanted/needed to read. When i think back from now on to the story of gurren lagann this oneshot will be how i remember the very ending.
magadude chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Thank you. Simon and Yoko are my favrite couple in gurren lagann.
hubbs76 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Lol "what's mine is yours" haha exactly wat kamina wood say
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Good story
Robert McIntosh chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I must say this is exactly how i viewed the ending should have been at the end of the series after the death of Kamina and Kittan Yoko finally realised her true love was Simon teehee :3
scythe-meister-hylen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this my friend should be the beggining of the second season if they where going to make one
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! Is there anyway you could do more?
Talismann chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Liked the idea of this story I always wondered why this never happened... well not in this way exactly why they never got together cause it seemed like there was something going on there in the anime. HOPE you make a sequel where they have children or something.
AvatarSato chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved this!
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
its a decent story
Nicholas Faber chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I thought that your "What if" scenario was indeed a good one. I am but one of the many who agrees that they should follow on with TTGL and it's horrible that they have left it in such a cliff hanger, although, I did disagree with some of the concepts (i.e. Simon x Yoko) as it didn't really make sense for the characters at that time. The writing was really quite delicate and well thought out in my opinion, but I am obviously still unsure about the ultimatum of the characters deciding to partake in sex, as it is implied that Simon had no eyes for anyone apart from Nia after she died, and he wouldn't wish to insult his dead wife. But, all in all a good fanfic :D
Zaru chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was sweet and cute, and it's always great to see a Simon/Yoko fic around. As a fellow S/Y writer, well done.