Reviews for Simon's Return
The ending is SOOOOOOOO beautiful
GurrenLagannFan chapter 1 . 3/14
this would have been the perfect ending... i'm so proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
good it would have been better if it was one week after nia's death
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
It. Is. Amazing. Theres so many other ways i could put it but to keep it nice and short it is amazing.
Strong lemon chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I would love to make this into an episode... I'd probably leave out the sex part just bacau we it does not seem fitting for this particular show... Also, the only other thing that seemed like it could be improved upon is what Simon says... Some of the stuff he said was said in a way that when I imagined Simon saying it, it just did not seem to fit with the rest of his character.
Over all though it made me happy... I was sooo frustrated when Simon did not get together with yoko... I was pretty heart set on them getting together throughout the entire series, and when he did not get with yoko, I felt like I wasted My time watching it... I was pretty disappointed, but this story made me feel better about the original ending, TY
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
These two should have ended up together. That was one gripe I had with the anime. Both Simon and Yoko deserved a happy ending. Yoko had bad luck with her suitors getting killed right when they're hinting of a romantic relationship. She needs to break her bad luck.
jeffrey dugger chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
what was this about again yoko is the same age as simon not diffrent simon hadnt had his growth spurt yet
Stattick chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Thankyou friend, just finished gurren lagann and this is exactly what i wanted/needed to read. When i think back from now on to the story of gurren lagann this oneshot will be how i remember the very ending.
magadude chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Thank you. Simon and Yoko are my favrite couple in gurren lagann.
hubbs76 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Lol "what's mine is yours" haha exactly wat kamina wood say
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Good story
Robert McIntosh chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I must say this is exactly how i viewed the ending should have been at the end of the series after the death of Kamina and Kittan Yoko finally realised her true love was Simon teehee :3
scythe-meister-hylen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this my friend should be the beggining of the second season if they where going to make one
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! Is there anyway you could do more?
Talismann chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Liked the idea of this story I always wondered why this never happened... well not in this way exactly why they never got together cause it seemed like there was something going on there in the anime. HOPE you make a sequel where they have children or something.