Reviews for Constellations
KayMoon24 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Awww. This was just adorable. You know, I've always wondered myself how BB hasn't contracted some type of horrible illness from the disastrous state of his bed room. I suppose he's just used to changing into all kinds of creatures that it just doesn't affect his immune system. But jeez!

I loved that bang and Cy just chalking it up to nothing but Beast Boy being Beast Boy, ha! Perfect. BB cleaning was absolutely adorable, as well as the fact that he'd probably ONLY clean for Raven's approval, and her approval alone. That last paragraph of dialogue exchange was so cute. I loved that he tried to make a better impression, and that, she only to sort-of-possibly-aprove-secretly-maybe. c: And that running joke of "Rae...ven." Gets me every time with a laugh! I hope that continues! Anyhow, I cannot WAIT for the next update! Please do so soon! :D
KayMoon24 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Oh my god.

This is my favourite one of everything EVER.

That is all.
KayMoon24 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Oh my god.

This was hazardous and brilliant. I just love how BB went around leaving sticky-notes without a single reason of why. I can so see this also as an episode. And then Starfire's adorable asking of "Does he not always...get the girl?" Great characteristics of Robin and Cy being so stubbornly upset.

Oh my god, long and loud night. Excuse me while try not to cry from giggling too much. That was amazing.
KayMoon24 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
WHAT THIS WAS JUST PERFECT AND I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I MUST, HOWEVER UNEUPHONIOUSLY, EXPRESS TO YOU HOW GREAT THIS WAS.

Just, oh my god.

And dat little green barn owl and Star Trek and this was perfect. BB flipping out and running away, all embarrassed, and then Raven just being like "o.O? Meh, whatever"/watches." Was just.

I just can't.

I have lost the ability to can.
KayMoon24 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I really liked how this one turned out as well! Having Raven feed off of Beast Boy's energy and happiness was a great reminder into just how sensitive towards others emotions she can be and that was a great intro into -of all creative things- surfing! . AHh! BB teaching her to surf was absolutely clever! I wish I was a decent artist so that I could draw you fanart for such a scene! I love your focus, once again, on the light and tone of it on the water. It was just fantastic. And oh Beast Boy, it's funny how one might think him a bit slow, because I can certainly see him planning for the day when Raven would stalk down and ask to be shown how to surf! Adorable! I really loved how she just simply said "Teach me?". Linguistically and gracefully Raven.

And "Rae Rae", *giggle snorts*.
KayMoon24 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Aww, this was lovely. And it was so cute to see how quickly events would have probably unfolded! I really, really like your BB and Raven's relationship-takes. They're nervous, heartwarming, and seem completely realistic to me! I can SO see Cyborg mentally applauding BB's courage. That was just perfect to imagine. I really enjoyed you bringing in the rest of the team into the room at the end of this one, it caught me off guard, and, even from the narration point, they were all perfectly in character. I especially enjoyed the notion of a "enthusiastic Starfire." c:

Kay
KayMoon24 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Oh my god that was hilariously creative! I SO adored that you went into Raven's mind, and had her talking to, well, herselves! That was fantastic! . This stuck out to me so surreally it was like I was watching a mini-episode from the show, ahh! 8D I really feel that Raven talking to her inner selves, as well as her crows, mind-mirror, and other eight-eyed oddities are really underplayed and over-looked in many stories on here. But it makes me SO happy to see that you as well as Charlotte seem to not be afraid of such elements at all! This made me so happy. Love is great, and so powerful as a character, I can completely see this taking over Raven's body and causing mischief. Wonderful. c: Great use of descriptions, as well as BB taking notice that Rae wasn't all there. Just lovely. And funny.

Kay
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
OKAY, SO I"M FINALLY GETTING TO SIT DOWN AND REVIEW! WOO! Hullo! Nice to meet you 'Cap!

Alright, *cracks fingers* Where shall I begin?

Firstly, I just love how you set up the atmosphere here. It's completely tangible, and I can just acquiescently imagine that night sky, the focus of the reflection of the light from the Tower across the bay. It was just so quiet and still and I adored that completely, because, strangely, it's a rare find to see that kind of atmospheric intensity of the elements in a story on here, so bravo for that!

I also really enjoyed the minimal use of dialogue! It was really refreshing to just have BB talking, basically (as, BB should, being the hilarious chatterbox that he is) but you tacking on that "you know?" to the end of his sentence really brought it to life to me there-because, ironically, he's asking a rhetorical question over an obvious fact and yet, as intelligent as Rae is, she doesn't know (and/or, not willing to accept it). c: So great little character analysis there through such a simple action.

And of course, my favourite line has to be ""He then took a chance, twenty seconds of insane courage, and leaned forward," that is SO BB in every way! I seriously loved this piece, although, I just wish I was a bit longerrr! But still, never the less, it is such a lovely gem here. Thank you for writing it! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, KAY OUT!
user-is-void chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Awww. This was so cute, I just...

I think your stories are incredible and always make me smile.

I like you. :3

Mhmm.

I'm really excited for the next chapter! :D
Monkeysuncle1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Nice we bought a zoo reference
thekillerrox123 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Chapter 4. He had a special board made for her already? Haha, that's so cute.
Katwizzle chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
This is cute :) please hurry and update
user-is-void chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Oh! This one was so cute, I'm still giggling. :3 I know I've told you before, but I really, really like this story. I can't wait to read more! :D
Sofia Michelle chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Lol I love your stories but this last one has I be the funniest! Lol more ASAP
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Hey, Gar, whatever works, right?

Lucky guy ...