Reviews for The Kiss In His Eyes
ruinedsandwich chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
I LOVE THIS MORE THAN MANGOES. I LOVE MANGOES. WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT MANGOES. ANYEAYS I LOVE IT
yaoichallenge21 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
This is a great story so far and cant wait for the next chapter. Update soon please! Kudos! :)
Venipa chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Wow too much tension Imma have a nose bleed in a minute...that was pretty hott. Update?
Blake Riddle chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Have you forgotten about this story?
Scarlett Woman chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Did you get such bad reviews that you quit this fic? I really hope you get back to this as I have just read this fic for the second time and remembered how much I was looking forward to the fallout that was sure to happen in the next chapter. Hope to hear from you, Scarlett Woman
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Nice innuendo
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
What a... delicious story.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Ciega Chica chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Okay, that ending was hilarious no doubt about it! Harry's *rigid* huh? Bwahahaha! XD That's great! Can't wait for whatever you're planning for next time.
Angelic Abomination chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
OMG I think I love this version of Harry. I love the twist in the resurrection. It always bugged me a little that he came back unscathed from that. And I do so love an insane Harry and amused Voldemort. Can't wait for next chapter.
PygmyEmo chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Anxiously awaiting an update O.o but am guessing chances of that are slim?
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
LittlePleasent chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
love love love
R.J. McKee chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I LOVE ITTTTT! PLEASSSSSE UPPDDATETE!
SLFangirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for you to update.