Reviews for For God and Country
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
please continue the next 2 years
TvIsForever chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
I don't know if you still right for them but it would be awesome if you did a sequel, with fitz 2 years being up
TvIsForever chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
This was an awesome story! Im glad fitz and olivia ended up together! I was so in love with Jax lol but I know olivia made the right choice!
Carla chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Nicely done!
Iridescence chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Wow, that was so sweet and I love when Fitz get unequivocal and stands his ground in that deliciously dominant way. This was a wonderful wrap up. Great job.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
I truly enjoyed this story, it was fast paced and true to the characthers.
CarolineSparrow chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
It was a perfect ending to a great story. I love when Fitz said: "In every way, I intend to have you. In two years, I'm coming for you with a fierceness – the likes of which you've never seen. And I intend to keep you, Ms. Pope – mind, body, and soul." I'm waiting for an epilogue.
Neoyorquina chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
When Fitz yelled "do not come in here," I cheered. Luv, luv, luv how focused he was in that moment on Olivia and on making sure their moment wasn't interrupted. Great to see him in complete control and taking the lead and telling her how things were going to be. "Two years, Olivia" has now joined "just one minute" as iconic Fitz phrases. And, yes, an epilogue would be great. Also can't wait to see what you have in store for us once Season 2 starts! YAY!
Messino12 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
"I intend to have you."

Fitz, darling, you can have me right here, right now, any way you want me on that pretty little desk of yours.

Now that that's out of the way...I LOVE this story. Seriously, it amazes me how sad I am to see it go.

God, Fitz in this role you've written for him...literally can't get enough.

I love you for this! The anticipation for the epilogue is high. Like RealCamille said, by golly there better be sex.

Bravo!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
I enjoyed your story. It has been one of my favorites. I think an epilogue is a great idea.
RealCamille chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
YAAAAAAASSSSSSS, dammit, I'm still interested! That was a wooooonderful conclusion! So complex, Liv is. *sighs* I love it. CAN'T wait for the epilogue, and it better include some tawdry sex. Thanks.

Bravo!
mialee1976 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Yes...cheesy ending will bbe awesome. We love our Olitz happy ending!
Maverick37 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Aww man its over? Was hoping Jax came back to fight for Liv. Always like a nice triangle.
LimePalmtree chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Sweet... Liv has two years together ready for her baby ;) I hope Ajax finds happiness somewhere
else. Looking forward to the conclusion.
lovemboth chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
This was killer: "I want to make myself very clear." He took a step toward her and stood completely within her space. "In every way, I intend to have you. In two years, I'm coming for you with a fierceness – the likes of which you've never seen. And I intend to keep you, Ms. Pope – mind, body, and soul."

I love Fitz getting all aggressive and alpha male on Liv. *fans self* You make the ending as cheesy as you want 'cause I'll definitely be reading it. *nods head*