Reviews for Not So Different Than Me
Niino chapter 12 . 2/18
"If Shinichi was here, but the tracker 'was'(?) [wasn't] ..."
I don't want to anger you, but I'm just a little perfectionist. So if I see a mistake I just can't shut my mouth *x*
Niino chapter 1 . 2/18
Shinichi: "... please 'here'(?) [hear] me out before..."
ElizabethBathog chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Great work on this! I had fun reading it! :D Thank you for writing it :)
RawrxSushi chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
Oi oi is what Im thinking what they just did what really happened? Oh Aoko Oh you Genius author. YOU ARE FULFILLING MY DREAMS HERE! That was probably the most cheesiest thing I have ever read! XD
RawrxSushi chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
ERMAGAWD THERE IT IS! XD KAISHIN!
mirajane1984 chapter 20 . 9/13/2012
just finished reading, this story is really AWESOME! *O*
I LOVE it!
KaiShin 4-ever :DD
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
and now all that's left is telling the parents
foreverandeveralone chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
A nice ending for a perfect story! Thank you very, very much for all the effort you put in it! I like it a lot, the plot, the characters, everything!

Once again, thank you!
LMeg9.20 chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
so it's all over, huh? Don't forget to mark this as complete! It was cute, I liked it. you're right, I could see Kaito making a fuss over other people's birthdays but not his own. I do have to wonder though...what about the promise ring? Normally a promise ring means one of three things, either A) I promise we will get married, but I'm not ready to get engaged, B) I promise to remain abstinent until I get married, or C) I promise to replace this ring with a better one when I can afford it. None of those seem to apply here. So what was the meaning of the promise ring? Nice job on the fic :)
icarusdg chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
Very cute but I think poor Shinichi is going to be so embarrassed when he realizes everyone knows XD
foreverandeveralone chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
poor Kaito, he really freaked out didn't he? But that was the perfect way to calm him down Shinichi!

Aoko and Hakuba's reaction was so cute!

You broke the news to them, guys! Now you have to tell Ran, Sonoko, Heiji and Kazuha too!

Aww, if only they all gather to surprise Kaito! And make fun of the boys!
foreverandeveralone chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
well, remember not to mess with Phantom Lady!

Aren't our boys the most handsome and charming and...perfect? For each other! So sweet!
LMeg9.20 chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
I will be honest with you, the take down of the organization was good, but not great. But I understand that it must have been very hard to write and figure out how to do everything. Yeah, it could have been better, but it also could have been a lot worse.
foreverandeveralone chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Awesome! They took down the organization! Just the two of them! Exactly what I like!

Finally! Romance!
foreverandeveralone chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
The sleeping scene was so sweet!

Ooh, they finally kissed! Awesome!

I just love the challenge!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »