Reviews for Raising Natalia
Akakata7 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Wow. So it's caught up from the part in Destroying Alfred... Interesting.

Belarus is another one of my favored characters. I love how your portray her; I see her as very protective of Ivan, but it often appears the wrong way to others.

Great start! I'm looking forward to read more about this strange, new family.

I hope you'll update soon! Thanks!

(And I'm wondering if you're alright? I haven't seen anything from you in a few months but maybe it's real life stuff that's keeping you busy. Well, I hope to hear from you soon, but please, take your time! You do have a life, after all.)
daedricgurl chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Natalia is kind of cute as a baby.

I was kind of wondering though-does she not understand because she's a baby, or because they're speaking their respective languages? I've always hypothesized that as nations, even if they spoke their own tongue to another nation-that nation would understand... But couldn't reply in that tongue unless of course they learned it. Bablefish syndrome...or something.

Have you seen the cosplayers that have been making a Nordic series on YouTube? Yeah-they also have a funny version of how Sweden and Finland meet. xD

ANYWAYS! Good story so far, I'm ready for more as always. Man, I drink your chapters up. Love every bit. Hah.