Reviews for Fifty Shades of Taylor
Mysticeyes1 chapter 40 . 8/20
I enjoyed your story very much, I found some parts very funny. I think I have read this about 3 or 4 times.
Joann Hardcastlr chapter 37 . 8/5
I am really enjoying all the chapters.
apong chapter 40 . 7/27
Great story... Enjoyed the banter and sarcasm :oD
Great Job!
apong chapter 3 . 7/25
Know I am coming into this late story... but I'm enjoying the introduction to Taylor before Ana.
Thank you so much, throughly enjoyed reading about Taylor, Gail, etc. and Taylor's viewpoint on things, his feelings about Christian & Anna.
There. Is a special bond between the Greys' and Taylor & Gail, more like family.

As I have said before, just as Anna wanted more from Christian, we all want more from you. Great job!
Thoughly enjoyed reading about how Taylor has become part of Christian's life.
larissastud chapter 11 . 5/3
Thank you for a fabulous novel. Your Taylor is exactly how he is in my mind. He was sharp, funny, and oh so male. And he was so good with Christian. Thank you again. X
Trenae Sumter chapter 40 . 3/31
I started your story two days ago and could literally not put it down! What a wonderful interesting story giving Taylors point of view I have recently discovered fan fiction and I am totally hooked makes me even want to do a little bit of it myself you are an amazing writer and I love the humor you put in Taylors thinking process so military his characterization was impeccable good job!
I totally enjoy your story so far. Fills in a lot of gaps in the Grey Trilogy. Fun, fun fun to read. I hope you enjoyed writing about Taylor. I like your still, story arcs, conversations, etc. it seems I can't seem to get enough of the Greys. They are a wonderfully complex bunch that E L James has created. And you follow her story line so well. This sounds like a bit of a gush but honestly I enjoy what you have to say. Thanks so far. Cecelia
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 3/8
I just spent the last two days reading this entire story (thank god for the FanFiction phone app... like Kindle, only better). Love love love it. I'm so glad someone suggested it after I reviewed another Jason story... I've been dying to see inside of Jason Taylor's head after reading the trilogy & seeing the movie. (except that I saw the movie first - and only because I have a secret crush on Max Martini) The way you wrote Jason, (which obviously way before the movie was cast) is very Mack Gerheardt like ... (The Unit) so of course, made it that much more believable for me. You definitely captured the voice of the CPO ...

This story made me laugh and worry and cheer ... and umm, not get any work down or walk my dogs for the past two days. Yaya! definitely reading more of your goods..
elizahal chapter 39 . 2/11
This is the second time I've read this story and laughed just as hard as the first time.
Thanks
adayalex2 chapter 1 . 2/7
I enjoyed Taylor's story getting to see it by him and what he thinks and feels and his job and how he fell in love.
Love it