Reviews for Fifty Shades of Taylor
diana whisman chapter 40 . 7/26
I just found and read your writings of taylors pov and i must say i really enjoyed it! I will enjoy looking for some of your other work to read. Thanks for the story!
sherryola chapter 40 . 7/22
What a wonderful fabulous story! My family has a sarcastic side like your Taylor and I had many laugh out loud moments. The kidnap scene was so powerful told this way. I always felt cheated getting all of it from ana, because we don't get to see Christian's reactions. I think this is my favorite FSOG fic so far. wonderful! I will be checking out your original work on amazon.
sherryola chapter 20 . 7/22
Oh my. seeing that from Taylor, it's very powerful. He doesn't know what happened, but seeing Christian broken brings this softer side to Taylor. It brought tears to my eyes.
sherryola chapter 15 . 7/22
Oh my. I was laughing out loud in the scene with Mia and Gretchen! That was absolutely brilliantly hilarious!
sherryola chapter 11 . 7/22
I love Taylor's sarcastic thought processes! You write him so damn funny, and really, I can imagine canon Taylor thinking like this sometimes. Very nice.
sherryola chapter 9 . 7/22
Hmmm. Kinda irritated with Taylor in this one. after several years, he's still so mocking of Christian and still thinks he's a jerk. I would have thought he'd come to understand him, with what he's figured out about christian's abusive childhood. c'mon Taylor, be nice. grin.
sherryola chapter 7 . 7/22
It's so fascinating seeing taylor in these early days. It doesn't seem he's come to care about Christian yet, and i like watching how it all will develop. yay that Gail and Taylor are together now. Christian's smirking run the morning after made me laugh.
sherryola chapter 5 . 7/22
What a fun chapter! I can imagine Christian enjoying the action after the boring speeches. ugh, I know how those can be! And I love how taylor is already understanding and getting to know him, able to read him. and how well he does his job. by the way, I love that he sees right through Elena, the monster. Good for Taylor!
sherryola chapter 3 . 7/22
I've seen this favorited on almost every fsog fic author's lists and since I adore taylor, I'm giving it atry. and i love it. I'm actually less interested in his relationship with Gayle than I am in his developing friendship with christian. In canon, it's so obvious that they are more than employer and security, they rey respect and care for each other, even if they never admit they are close friends. I love reading strong male friendships, that are just that, because it's an area that is so overlooked in most fiction. anyway, love the story.
mrskoz chapter 40 . 7/21
I LOVED your story. We watch the Grey's from afar in all the stories... Voters. It was really wonderful to watch from inside. Thank you for taking the time to write for us.
It can't end like this please continue
magcas123 chapter 40 . 7/17
Wow! I've only just discovered this story and I'm so glad I did! I read it in 2 days - just couldn't tear myself away. Brilliant story telling and sooo funny! Loved it! Thank you!
Debbie Altini Ru chapter 40 . 7/16
Enjoyed every minute of it u certainly have a gift and brought Taylor to life thanks so much!
ina chapter 21 . 7/6
Love this.. u hv done a gud job.. great story..
I never knew T POV can make me laugh.. he was hilarious.. tq.. tq so much
Very good very good