Reviews for Fifty Shades of Taylor
howe3438 chapter 40 . 5/21
I truly enjoyed and loved this story. You are very good author. You gave me more insite on Taylor's life before during and after. Thank you
howe3438 chapter 33 . 5/18
Really enjoying this story. Thank you
howe3438 chapter 21 . 5/15
I am loving this story. I envy all of the authors on fanfiction. Thank you
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 3 . 5/11
I am enjoying this story. Always eanted to know Taylors POV. Thank you.
DANSGINGERCAT chapter 5 . 5/1
I hope you continue with the story of their beginning . It is so refreshing. If this is finished, I hope you are writing more. I love Taylor and Mrs. jones. Can't put this story down. Thanks for a Great story.
DANSGINGERCAT chapter 1 . 5/1
I Love Taylor. I am looking forward to see their relationship grow. Nice story.
So very nice to read from Taylor's pov i am reading the lot
Kim chapter 1 . 4/10
This is so look good! I can't wait to read the rest!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 4/8
Is this particular sub mentioned in FSG? I don't remember a Wendy. Taylor is cool!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 4/8
Loved this story it was so funny and different great job
Loved it...I was so addicted I could't stop reading...do you have any other books that are fifty shades related?i will recommend this to all my fifty shades friends...
Karin chapter 40 . 3/21
I love it!
Cfischer0914 chapter 40 . 3/16
Absolutely got pulled into the book. Had a hard time putting it down to do daily life. Marathon reading. It was funny, exciting and really gave me a sense of what his pov was, seeing his lifestyle and how working for Christian Grey was no piece of cake. The love story with Gail was sweet. Thanks for an entertaining book.
Just Sus chapter 40 . 3/16
Loved this friggin' story to death! Made me laugh and cry...great POVS! Thanks...
2,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »