Reviews for The Housemate
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 22 . 5/12
Uhh, I want more, please. This is great! :)
I feel like Edward's going to kill Renee and Phil.
so he shotguned her sexy
Angelwells chapter 22 . 3/27
Started reading this today it's a great story, I can't wait to see how it finishes :)

Angel
RKandCarrieFan chapter 22 . 3/21
omg this fanfic is so amazing. I feel so sorry for Bella, I can't imagine finding out that your own mother would basically use her for money. What if it hadn't been Edward to move in? What if he'd been a rapist or something?
At least Bella has Edward, the Cullen's, Charlie and Sue and (kinda) Phil! I hope she has the chance to meet her baby siblings
Please update soon, I need to know what happens next!
ediariesx chapter 22 . 2/20
I am completely in love with this story. It's amazing, sweet, hot and just the right amount of sexy to make the perfect bella and Edward story. Thank you for this wonderful masterpiece, please update soon!
CCullen1978 chapter 22 . 1/27
OMG! I just started reading your story this morning during my break at work and I must confess I haven't been able to stop.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO FINALLY HAPPEN!

I am so freaking glad I decided to read this.
Housemate Fan32 chapter 22 . 1/21
Thank You! This was so needed...
Edward's family is amazing (makes sense since they're all in the same boat). Is Jasper older than Alice of the other way around? Of course charlie knew they were going, Renee probably called.
I was right! Renee is a dreadful mother. Bella made the right choice to leave! She might need to better explain her situation to Edward's parents though.
Wow Renee is a terrible mother. She might be losing them as family but she'll be gaining the Cullen's.
tr74dunn chapter 22 . 1/15
It was every good
Kate1386 chapter 22 . 1/15
So glad you're planning to finish this I've really enjoyed it and still can't believe they've abstained as long as they have! Talk about pent up !
Unicornsprinkles chapter 21 . 1/15
Amazing story! Sad to see its ending but can't wait for the last chapters :)
Babyface Carter chapter 22 . 1/14
Thanks for updating your story - I've been enjoying it for quite awhile ;) Hard to believe only one more chapter and an epi! Thanks for letting us know you posted EPOV - didn't realize it until I saw it in your AN. Your lemon was well written - not too over the top and not too descriptive (IMO) which I find is better. I personally love when writers imply what's going on via imagery than actually using words and sounds.

Looking forward to finishing up your story - which is always bittersweet.
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »