Reviews for What If
rarcher chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Nicely written and hilariously amusing trying to picture it actually on TV :P
LisaA6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i love this story, got jucy while reading.
just one thing: as an android how should that work "...emptying himself inside her..." - which substance? oil ? however, this is not arousing for woman.
RemianDemian chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
okay, seriously, this needs to be rated M. It's good, but it needs to be rated M.
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
ROFLMAO Oh God how I wish this had actually happened! I LOVE Data/Tasha! They are soul-mates, I'm telling you!

Hope you write more for these two.
laceytoonz34 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i was totally thinking something like that would happen
terpsichore's shoes chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
ooh, hot hot hot! a very...enjoyable read, to say the least. ;) i'd argue that this really should be rated M though. yes yes, i know, M stories don't show up on the default page, but...well...that was definitely explicit! *runs off to take a cold shower* thanks for sharing!
nathasa39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow eso si que fue calentito! Genial! ┬┐esto traeria un fic alteenativo? Bueni como sea me ha encantado.
Wildfire1980 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
LOL...I had no idea that I even kept typing Castello and I even proof checked it before I posted it. Now that is bad! But in my defense I have to say that my sons were acting completely crazy and never ever choose to disrupt me till I'm doing something. When I was writing and proof reading this story, that was the case. But oh well, I'll have to go back in there and see if I can correct it, not sure if it will let me without re-posting it again.

As far as your request for a story in this timeline. I haven't had any thoughts about how to dive into that and be able to explain away Tasha's decisions. I try to stick to the timeline of Star Trek but I suppose as the author, I can easily break that rule. Besides, if we all know one thing about Star Trek, nothing is written in stone and no one is ever really dead.

But I promise to start dwelling on that request, perhaps my little mind can stir up something. And it is a good idea because just about all of my stories are alternate universe except 'WTCOT' which starts out in the regular timeline, then alternate and then back to the regular...Wow, that was confusing, even to me! Anyways, I promise to see what I can come up with. Thanks for reviewing, as always! You already know how much I appreciate it!
betazoid4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
**fanning myself** That was hot! Data fights for his woman and lies for his woman. Dr. Soong must have had Juliana give them pointers in Data's sexuality program. He's just too good. **fanning myself again**

I have to point out one nitpick though, Richard's last name is "Castillo" not Costello. Just thought I mention it since it bothered me a little.

BTW, did you imply that Tasha's relationship with Data was secret in this alternate universe? That little scene that Tasha wanted to touch Data but stopped when the turbolift's doors opened made me think that she and Data were having a secret affair. I wish they would announce they are a couple and just deal with it. Especially so Castillo doesn't get any ideas about Tasha.

Seems that Data might have more emotions than he knows. He loves her he just doesn't know how to identify it. Nice story.

How about a story with Data/Tasha in the standard timeline? It would be great to see if Tasha decided to date Data after thinking over what 'never happened' in "The Naked Now" actually did happen and she wanted to have it happen again. Please think about it. :-)