Reviews for Wrath
mysticaljayne chapter 3 . 1/10
Will the three of them become hunters after this? Or try to be what they used to be?
sheep chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Oh... almost forgot. It was awesome. :)
It did evil things to my poor little heart but got my full attention for two days as I pestered people about it. Not good with words, sorry. ' and this is honestly the first time I post a review since I was introduced to this site... oh if you don't count the other one... oh well..
Keep up the good work. x)
Hmm...
sheep chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
... And then London fell on them.
Anon chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I love the ending to this, is John's limp back at the end because he knows he won't be doing anything excitingly traumatic with Sherlock anymore? If it was the reason, then that was an awesome finish to the chapter :)
Maile chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
This was amazing. The story line was unbelievable. Definitely the best story I've read on here so far, honestly. I just decided to read this on a whim only to find out how detailed and intense it was. Especially the ending where John's limp returns, my god... pure genius!
mudkipz chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!11one
me chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
why the FUCK?! Why the FUCK are all the good Johnlock SuperLock fics so DAMN depressing?! Mycroft AND Sherlock? DEAD?! This is just a sad day... T.T But good job.
tranland chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
All of my Johnlock feels.
All of them. Why.
This was wondrously depressing.
I am most definitely not stalking all of your Supernatural stories. Especially with Johnlock.
Shhhhhhh.
This was fantastic, though. This fic deserves more praise, yes.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Well this was fantastic! A brilliant gem to add to the Superlock fandom, and a very refreshing read. Despite what you said about feeling unhappy with the pacing, I thought it panned out really well - especially for the first chapter, as John and Molly didn't just dive straight into the supernatural world. That was a really realistic view, and your patience with the story really shows there.
Also - the ending... with John's leg... man. That killed me. So many emotions here! Little details like that one that you added in really made the story for me, and the way you managed to knit together these two fandoms is flawless.
All in all this was a really great read, and you have a lovely narrative tone. I just wish this fandom was bigger so more people would be aware of it!
Tulililli chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This story is thoroughly under appreciated, if it only has three reviews. I'm taking a philosophy class at the moment, and this story ties in so well with it... Questions like who has the right to live, where is the boundary of humanity, etc. So good on you for fitting the Big Questions into a three-chapter, well written fic!

Tulililli
Basia Orci chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Great story! A bit depressing, though.
TheForsakenWolf86 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Just read this and I was blow away. Please update soon!
SuperSonic21 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Oh god this is crazy! What a cliffhanger! Enjoyable; I like this crossover very much. Thanks for writing it! - B.