Reviews for She Chose Me
guest chapter 1 . 2/14
love this story!
Syulai chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh this story is great! I love it so much, really like the idea that everyone is swooning over Kotoko while she is oblivious about and Naoki is seeing truth about his mum's threat that Kotoko heart could be stolen by another if he is just a boyfriend. ;)
mayra.713.g chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
OHHHH MYYY GAAWWWWDDD! You've just become my favorite author and i freakishly love your fantastic, magnificent, marvelous, amazing, beautiful story! This story is soooooooooo PERFECT! I mean really, its better than perfect! i love it sooo much, i can just keep reading it over and over and its still impressive me how wonderful the story is! You've got the talent to be an author and i hope you dont forget that (: I hope your reading this review and i hope that i should of read this story early cause ive been missing out what a great story is, but now i know :) AHAHAH I love this story soo much!
Okaasan Sora chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really like your story.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awwww! So sweet! Nao-kun... Omg I wish! Maybe the characters are a bit OOC, but not unbearably so. But the teacher? Really?
CutiePie2013 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Loved it , great job !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Kyaaa the story is beautiful and hilariouss! Ahahah I love reading naoki's jelous feeling. I laughing alone in my class while reading this, thank you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
lol. I loved the spin you put on this oneshot!
gracefully mai chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I cant say much other than I really loved this fanfiction- good job!
guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
this was a cute story!hahaha i enjoyed it.
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Great story and I like this kind of change. This is more interesting than what Kotoko had experienced with her classmates. I like Irie's character in this story. Great job!
moon730 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
soooooooooo cute
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ahh it was such a refresher to see Irie go through all that. Honestly, the anime irked me a bit that Kotoko was constantly being put down, being the sweet girl she is, she definitely deserves a scenerio like the one you have painted
Heroina chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Man I loved this exchange of roles! Laughs a lot imagined it. perfect s2
Timely chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Ha! Nao-kun is too cute and so is Kotoko!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »