Reviews for She Chose Me
Deidre chapter 1 . 10/21
This was a great story... I love it
CookieLove414 chapter 1 . 8/19
I have to say this was one of -if not- the best one-shots of INK I have ever read. It was great.
I really like this story!will read it again
Feren Agnes chapter 1 . 2/24
I love this story. He admired it hahaha
feren agnes chapter 1 . 2/23
OMG so cute and funny hahahaha. Poor Naoki XD
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this story! It's such a breath of fresh air to have Naoki on the other side! Ahahahaha! Take that! Loved, loved, loved the dialogues! Definitely made my day. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
i really like this story. ben reading this many times already. thanks again for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Aww I loved this write
Whovian Sherlockian Potterhead chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Awww how sweet :3
I absolutely adore your writing style :)
I'm excited for more of your stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Nice storu!
guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
love this story!
Syulai chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Oh this story is great! I love it so much, really like the idea that everyone is swooning over Kotoko while she is oblivious about and Naoki is seeing truth about his mum's threat that Kotoko heart could be stolen by another if he is just a boyfriend. ;)
mayra.713.g chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
OHHHH MYYY GAAWWWWDDD! You've just become my favorite author and i freakishly love your fantastic, magnificent, marvelous, amazing, beautiful story! This story is soooooooooo PERFECT! I mean really, its better than perfect! i love it sooo much, i can just keep reading it over and over and its still impressive me how wonderful the story is! You've got the talent to be an author and i hope you dont forget that (: I hope your reading this review and i hope that i should of read this story early cause ive been missing out what a great story is, but now i know :) AHAHAH I love this story soo much!
Okaasan Sora chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really like your story.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awwww! So sweet! Nao-kun... Omg I wish! Maybe the characters are a bit OOC, but not unbearably so. But the teacher? Really?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »