Reviews for In Ruins
Can't wait for more.
Croutonn chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Love this story.
Nightingale11 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
this is so interesting but damn you haven't posted in a year.
holdmetonight chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
This story is incredible. You need to continue this. I can see this getting 1000 reviews. The storyline could go so many places
Toogleektofunction chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Hope you're still planning to continue this story.
if not then you should because it's amazing, please continue!
GypsySoul05 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I really like this story! I hope you update soon! thx taylor
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

(I want an update. Please. Pretty please?)
parksky88 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I need an update, I'm going through withdrawals here. :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
This story is simply amazing. Beyond amazing even.
The whole world that you have created is astounding. You make everything feel like it has a past, like there is a story behind everything and if that alone isn't ten levels of awesome, I don't know what is.

The characters are dead on. They all ring true and not a lot of people are able to do that, especially in an AU setting like this.

I've only just finished the second chapter and I had I jump in and review.
I am trying my hardest to read this slowly so that I can savor every word but at the same time I want to read it all right now so I know what happens next.

Bravo!
I am recommending this story to anyone that will listen.
mykes chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I'm dying right now, this is the best thing I've ever read ever and I read a lot of shit, but this was so perfect in every way. This chapter is legendary, I kind of want to print it out and read it every night before I go to bed (I probably most likely will).
I literally shed tears while reading because I was like "I can't even omg". Just everything about this chapter and the conversations and the flashbacks. You just included everything I ever could've wanted and MORE! So much more. When I felt myself thinking "I really wanna see that" I keep reading and you already did it, jeez! And I'm selfish but yeah the fact that it was all pretty much Pezberry contributed too.
You know, all I want in stories are for the writers to make me feel stuff and you do that SO well. Like the reactions and dialogue and little actions and your descriptions and feelings and thoughts, I understand these guys.
Just ack stop being so good (but really never stop).
This appeals to my dark emotional side in a way that other sad things don't (like puppies dying or something). Just yeah the romance is so perfect! Can I even call it a romance? So sweet as well as deliciously angsty as fuck. I ship them so much you know, it makes my heart hurt so good. Your Pezberry is my new OTP.
This is my fave everything ever. So intense, perfect, well written, perfect, perfect, perfect, etc etc.. Okay brb printing this chapter...
Anyway I love Rachel and Santana so much in this. Oh and Shelby's character is really cool and interesting as well (really interesting in a dark character/villainy type way).
Thank you so muchly for this chapter and all the insight we got and things revealed and for every single scene I ever wanted done so well. I loved all the flashbacks and seeing what Rachel and Santana were like before. I don't even have any expectations with this fic because I fully trust whatever it is you're writing and I'll KNOW I'll love it because I love everything you write!.

Favourite bits:
How they got together (cute!)
Rachel sprinting away (ouch so much for her)
"Funny thing about pretending," she said, sadly, "is that after a while you're not pretending anymore." and Rachel giving up hope (ME HEART BROKEN D: AHHHH fuck everything why DDDD:)
That entire scene where Santana ends it with Rachel (SO MUCH CREYS)
Everytime (AWH D': San- Rach- wwwwhy?)
Oh and all the bits where Rachel and Santana interact xoxo

Okay sorry for the extremely messy and stupid review I'm sorry it's late and I cbf editing. :-( anyway ILY update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
On Us The Moon Will Never Rise
we need a sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Really you have no idea how much I love your it up you are doing .
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Wow, you've managed to make me hate this version of Shelby more than any other version of her I've read. I hope before all is over that she endures some wicked awful just desserts. Glad that a few questions were answered but of course more popped up to replace them. Specifically, what the hell kind of loss did she suffer and how did it make her so sadistic and bitter, etc?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
im dying for more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Oooh, I really like this one.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »