Reviews for The Cat and the Skylark
Whoknows chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I find your story really interesting and well written but isn't Hibari a bit too much OOC ? It doesn't bother him to hit Adelheid in the manga. And rather than claustrophobic shouldn't it be agoraphobic since Hibari hates crowds ? Well, please keep up with the good work *bows*. ( Sorry if I seem too condescending or whatsoever, it's the first time I review )
MaeveZahra chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I enjoy the story so far but... I think its better if I stop here, why?

Um... Because... Okay, I'm so sorry but this is NOT 'THE Hibari Kyoya' I know and love, the Hibari Kyoya here is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too OOC! And its annoy the hell out of me!

Kyoya is never the one to listen other people, mainly because he know he can shut them up for even standing up against him. Its doesn't matter if its outside the Namimori or not, Kyoya is a bloodlust carnivore... So it doesn't make any sense if an ordinary girls, no matter how scary girls are when they mad, can beat up Kyoya who live to search for people that match up to his fighting standard!

An other thing, why is he such a, idk, hopeless yes-uke but still try to be badass? I mean, really? Kyoya would beat up that principle as soon as he heard the word 'No-Hibird' and please, like Kyoya the one to be scare or even stay silent when things doesn't go his way.

If Kyoya jumps into a new town, he search those worthy to fight and kick their ass and take full control of the town... And gosh, smile and blush? Kyoya? Hibari Kyoya, the Cloud Guardian of Vongola? Is the world coming to end? That is just waaaaayyyy jumping OOC! DX

Ikuto, the guy that relies on a chara-change and the biggest case in his life is something like chasing an embryo is much more stronger then Hibari Kyoya, the hot guy that took Ganma with out the Vongola ring and living a life that everyday was almost between life and death and everyday has some kicking rule-breaker of Namimori town's ass, did I mention he is the strongest guardian of the Vongola? The most powerful mafia? Does that even make sense?

And for him to let people that he didn't even respect one bit ordering him around like that? He didn't even let the people that he respect ordering him around! Its just...

Oh, I got to stop... I'm sorry but the OOC is just waaaaaaaaaayyyyy to far that its not Hibari Kyoya of KHR anymore, its seems like Hibari Kyoya from another anime that I don't know about -
Featherain chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
*twitches* I reviewed this... BUT IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH. *bangs keyboard* Okay, so onto my review:
It was sooo adorable when Ikuto gave him the little kitten eyes. That's a really good explanation of Ikuto's Yoru. Again, in this chapter, I think you got the characters in character. Good job!
Featherain chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
*wipes away tears dramatically after fighting back from being pulled away*
Damnn, I loved the originality. Duh, ditch the father, let life go on, let him know you grew up. That's whut he getss
Either way, real happy I read this fic. And sorry for spamming you with 20 reviews so far. D
Featherain chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
WTF is wrong with the dad? And whut kinda dad is that?
*gets pulled away by an adult while trying to wrench the hand off mouth*
*is pulled away again*
Dinnoooo, why you gotta be so lame like thatttt! *whines* But Hibari was very in character. D
Featherain chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
I loved the last part, as if the narrator is taunting the reader just to guess. It's kinda weird in a story, but here, for some odd reason. I like it.
Featherain chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
FINALLY! Usually fics with Hibari, they have Hibari turn all soft, and THEN the other dude/girl is finally happy. VERY FEW TIMES, and this is included, they both love each other already for the way they are. This is what I love the most. Awesome!
Featherain chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Wow, he really did do some real deep thinking and understanding... I would have still wanted to beat that former prefect to ashes. , so sweet, Ikuto. Damnneee
Featherain chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Man. That's a sucky birthday. If I were Ikuto, I would have tried to bash down Hibari, despite knowing he probably had great pain to say the words 'goodbye'. STILL. xD.
Featherain chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Woah. Alaude now. Never knew Ikuto could attract ladies in human form, and ladies AND gentlemen in his cat form. Popular, much? Drama at this point, Hibari, you're just so stupid sometimes. *sighs*
Featherain chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
This is so bittersweet... I love this. Just the thing for me to read as I'm whimpering in pain from a stomache. *tears* Luckily I'm farsighted and got pretty long arms..
Anyways, onto the next chapter!
Featherain chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Baww... Man, so much drama. . Dino is such a clutz, alwayssss messing up things. xD.
Featherain chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This is so realistic. Like, actually. I don't know where you get those awesome ideas, but this is awesome.
Featherain chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
That's a little... sudden for Ikuto to suddenly be okay. But I suppose since Hibari's face to show apology is quite rare, so it pretty much hit him hard..
Featherain chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Damn, Mukuro, that's so typical of you. Sheeeshhhhh
Awn, Dino, you gotta protect your student! And teach him not only English, but 'chemistry' with Ikuto. D, oh man, I'm reaallllyyy lacking sleep todayy.
But either way, they're all very in character, in my opinion. Hibari's kinda getting softer though.