Reviews for Through the Never
K-Marie-M chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Any word on a sequel? I really liked this story.
shookenuppepsi chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Oh, and I didn't see a sequel. But I really hope you are still planning on one. I'd love some more Sam whump and Dean angst while the Scooby gang acts humorously.
shookenuppepsi chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Love this Crossover! Dawn's sassiness and Sam's shyness go really well together and I adore how you brought in the darker elements of both fics into your story.
BrokenDarkFire chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ohmahgod. You. Astound me. This completely melted my brain. I want this in hardcopy form so I can treasure it and love it forever. And yes the very millisecond I saw that Buffy was looking over Castiel I started shipping them. They would be such an interesting pairing, once Buffy got over her you-tried-to-do-WHAT-to-my-sister freakout. And I can definitely see Buffy having some fun with Castiel's adorable cluelessness.
In short, I worship this story and vote down to your awesome power of writing and plot-bunnying.
-Fire
Hebi R chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Eager for that sequel of which ye spake.
Avalonemyst chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I loved this it was sweet but not gooey had drama but no soapboxes is a true gem of a story is there a sequel *gives big basset hound puppy eyes* thank you for enscribing this tale!
Pasht chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Great story! I actually haven't seen this plotline before, I found it very original. I really like the idea of a Dawn/Sam ship and you did a great job writing it. I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
yes. please make it a castiel/buffy sequel. I'll be looking forward to it.

this was phenomenal. I feel like dancing.
Maddy77 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
ACK. I love this so much. You have a real flair for Whedonesque dialogue, which I find is very difficult to get a good grip on, and each character speaks precisely in their voice. I'm loving every bit of this, from the Crowley/Lilah interaction to Dawn finally getting an adventure that's hers and only hers, and I can't wait to read the rest. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
Jax118 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOVED THIS! Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I LOVED THIS ENTIRE STORY! Wow. I haven't read something this good in so long. Again...wow! I'm so psyched about reading a sequel. This is going straight into the old favorites list.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
First of all, "Send Me an Angel" is playing right now. No joke. And my media player stays on shuffle, lol. Second of all, OMGOMG, I love how this ended! Sequel? I can has? We might end up doing that Big Big Bang. *sighs* Why do we get ourselves into this mess? But this was phenominal! That was totally misspelled. Anyhow, loved it. Faving it. Oh, and thanks for the shoutout!
renaid chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I love it! I'm also very excited at the idea of a sequel! Sorry for the lame review. Using iPad and not as easy to elucidate!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Sam and Dean arrived just in time to stop Cas! I'm so glad! I would have been upset if he managed to kill Dawn trying to open Purgatory, cause the boys would have never forgiven him. Of course, then Raphael and Crowley had to show up and do it anyway. I'm glad that Balthazar and Cas made it back, after being banished by Raphael, especially since they were able to stop them. It figures Crowley would manage to run away, still around to cause trouble another day. Cas sacrificing himself, in order to take Raphael out, that was sad. Dean and Sam are going to miss him. Even Dawn will. I really liked how Sam's declaration to Dawn just sort of slipped out there at the end. lol They make such a cute couple. I also liked that Cas ended up with Buffy. Even if there isn't any romance there, I think they would become great friends! I look forward to seeing what else you do with this story in the future. I shall have to 'alert' you so that I won't miss it. :)
Beige Flicka chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I just l-o-v-e this story! Can't wait to see what's about to happen with everybody, will we even learn what the Buffy 'verse is doing?