Reviews for Through the Never
KatZenSPN chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
ACK. I love this so much. You have a real flair for Whedonesque dialogue, which I find is very difficult to get a good grip on, and each character speaks precisely in their voice. I'm loving every bit of this, from the Crowley/Lilah interaction to Dawn finally getting an adventure that's hers and only hers, and I can't wait to read the rest. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
Jax118 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOVED THIS! Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I LOVED THIS ENTIRE STORY! Wow. I haven't read something this good in so long. Again...wow! I'm so psyched about reading a sequel. This is going straight into the old favorites list.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
First of all, "Send Me an Angel" is playing right now. No joke. And my media player stays on shuffle, lol. Second of all, OMGOMG, I love how this ended! Sequel? I can has? We might end up doing that Big Big Bang. *sighs* Why do we get ourselves into this mess? But this was phenominal! That was totally misspelled. Anyhow, loved it. Faving it. Oh, and thanks for the shoutout!
renaid chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I love it! I'm also very excited at the idea of a sequel! Sorry for the lame review. Using iPad and not as easy to elucidate!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Sam and Dean arrived just in time to stop Cas! I'm so glad! I would have been upset if he managed to kill Dawn trying to open Purgatory, cause the boys would have never forgiven him. Of course, then Raphael and Crowley had to show up and do it anyway. I'm glad that Balthazar and Cas made it back, after being banished by Raphael, especially since they were able to stop them. It figures Crowley would manage to run away, still around to cause trouble another day. Cas sacrificing himself, in order to take Raphael out, that was sad. Dean and Sam are going to miss him. Even Dawn will. I really liked how Sam's declaration to Dawn just sort of slipped out there at the end. lol They make such a cute couple. I also liked that Cas ended up with Buffy. Even if there isn't any romance there, I think they would become great friends! I look forward to seeing what else you do with this story in the future. I shall have to 'alert' you so that I won't miss it. :)
Beige Flicka chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I just l-o-v-e this story! Can't wait to see what's about to happen with everybody, will we even learn what the Buffy 'verse is doing?
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Doesn't that just figure! Sam and Dawn get some together time, only to have Cas snatch her away soon after. Even Dean had to see just how good for Sam Dawn is. I hope Balthazar is planning on helping Sam and Dean rescue Dawn before Cas has a chance to do her harm. Sam will kill him if he hurts her! Dawn and Sam belong together, and Sam won't like that Cas is trying to use her 'key' abilities. Time to put a stop to Cas and Crowley both! Get going boys! Save Dawn!

I love, love, love this story! :D
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter! I loved Dawn trying to get through to Cas. Which, I think, is what we were all during during the canon Season Six. Oh, Cas. Oh, and Dean's awkwardness. Hilarious. :) I can't wait for the next one!
Lord Drenghul chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Good explanation for Castiel's fall from grace. Pun intended! Those Hell Souls could have screwed up his morals and altered his perceptions big time. lol
Abigael Ryan chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Congrats for putting out another great chapter! I do wonder if you are going to bring Buffy over into the SPNverse to find Dawn it would be intresting to see how she gets on with Dean.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Man! Cas REALLY needs an attitude adjustment! How dare he think he can just 'take' the Key for his own uses! There is no way Sam will allow him to do that, especially after making love with her. Dawn thought that Buffy was over-protective, just wait until she sees a Winchester in action! lol I love that Sam can finally be with Dawn, after all the time he spent with her, unable to do anything about it. I bet Dawn will be most appreciative too. lol

Loving this story! :D
renaid chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
*Gurgle* I may be drowning in my own drool here! I knew we loved the Impala for more than its speed and heavy metal...

So, Castiel's gonna do one of those "greater good" things, is he? Honestly, this could be troublesome. And somehow I think I missed something because I had not previously caught on to the fact that he is working with Crowley. I've already confessed to being too focused on the relationship to focus on the plot, right?

What are the odds Dean will find out? ;)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Aw, thanks for the shoutout! Also, love Cas's Jedi moment. Great chapter here, and Sam's can finally get rid of his, ahem, frustration. Glad that the two have finally gotten together, and I can't wait for the next entry!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Oh, Cas. You do know how to make such quick friends, don't you? I love the way he addressed Dawn, leaving everyone like, "Uh..." I can't wait to see everyone together again after Sam's had a chance to explain where his soul's been a'travelin'. Oh, and Lilah getting Crowley that note. Great delivery system... a little messier than Owl, though.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »