Reviews for Through the Never
renaid chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I love it! I'm also very excited at the idea of a sequel! Sorry for the lame review. Using iPad and not as easy to elucidate!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Sam and Dean arrived just in time to stop Cas! I'm so glad! I would have been upset if he managed to kill Dawn trying to open Purgatory, cause the boys would have never forgiven him. Of course, then Raphael and Crowley had to show up and do it anyway. I'm glad that Balthazar and Cas made it back, after being banished by Raphael, especially since they were able to stop them. It figures Crowley would manage to run away, still around to cause trouble another day. Cas sacrificing himself, in order to take Raphael out, that was sad. Dean and Sam are going to miss him. Even Dawn will. I really liked how Sam's declaration to Dawn just sort of slipped out there at the end. lol They make such a cute couple. I also liked that Cas ended up with Buffy. Even if there isn't any romance there, I think they would become great friends! I look forward to seeing what else you do with this story in the future. I shall have to 'alert' you so that I won't miss it. :)
Beige Flicka chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I just l-o-v-e this story! Can't wait to see what's about to happen with everybody, will we even learn what the Buffy 'verse is doing?
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Doesn't that just figure! Sam and Dawn get some together time, only to have Cas snatch her away soon after. Even Dean had to see just how good for Sam Dawn is. I hope Balthazar is planning on helping Sam and Dean rescue Dawn before Cas has a chance to do her harm. Sam will kill him if he hurts her! Dawn and Sam belong together, and Sam won't like that Cas is trying to use her 'key' abilities. Time to put a stop to Cas and Crowley both! Get going boys! Save Dawn!

I love, love, love this story! :D
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter! I loved Dawn trying to get through to Cas. Which, I think, is what we were all during during the canon Season Six. Oh, Cas. Oh, and Dean's awkwardness. Hilarious. :) I can't wait for the next one!
Lord Drenghul chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Good explanation for Castiel's fall from grace. Pun intended! Those Hell Souls could have screwed up his morals and altered his perceptions big time. lol
Abigael Ryan chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Congrats for putting out another great chapter! I do wonder if you are going to bring Buffy over into the SPNverse to find Dawn it would be intresting to see how she gets on with Dean.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Man! Cas REALLY needs an attitude adjustment! How dare he think he can just 'take' the Key for his own uses! There is no way Sam will allow him to do that, especially after making love with her. Dawn thought that Buffy was over-protective, just wait until she sees a Winchester in action! lol I love that Sam can finally be with Dawn, after all the time he spent with her, unable to do anything about it. I bet Dawn will be most appreciative too. lol

Loving this story! :D
renaid chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
*Gurgle* I may be drowning in my own drool here! I knew we loved the Impala for more than its speed and heavy metal...

So, Castiel's gonna do one of those "greater good" things, is he? Honestly, this could be troublesome. And somehow I think I missed something because I had not previously caught on to the fact that he is working with Crowley. I've already confessed to being too focused on the relationship to focus on the plot, right?

What are the odds Dean will find out? ;)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Aw, thanks for the shoutout! Also, love Cas's Jedi moment. Great chapter here, and Sam's can finally get rid of his, ahem, frustration. Glad that the two have finally gotten together, and I can't wait for the next entry!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Oh, Cas. You do know how to make such quick friends, don't you? I love the way he addressed Dawn, leaving everyone like, "Uh..." I can't wait to see everyone together again after Sam's had a chance to explain where his soul's been a'travelin'. Oh, and Lilah getting Crowley that note. Great delivery system... a little messier than Owl, though.
renaid chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Woo! I totally called the angel vouching for her, didn't I? I'm not usually so intuitive. Of course, it was mostly wishful thinking, not actual intellect with this one!

So Sammy is whole and Dean believes and now Dawn is stuck in the wrong dimension where Crowley can get at her. Except Sam won't let that happen and maybe Dean won't either, once he realizes how awesome she is, though he can be a total butt-wipe sometimes.

Very excited to see what goes down in the new dimension.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Yay! Dawn put Sam's soul back! :D Cas came and verified that for Dean, and now he's trying to find out who Dawn is and how she got there. It's so great to see Sam and Dean back together, with a big, brotherly hug no less. Sam is going to have a hard time explaining to Dean just where he's been. He's also going to need some time to sort everything out in his head. I wonder how he's going to introduce Dawn? She's more than a friend. I love the way that Dawn and Sam think of each other as theirs. lol It's so cute! ;P Crowley is going to be after Dawn now, and that scares and worries me. I hope Cas can help protect her, as well as himself! O.o
renaid chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Girl, you've got my heart beating so hard and the adrenalin rushing you'd think I was on the treadmill already.

Woo! Brilliant chapter! I'm totally freaking out right now. It took me a minute to catch on that Dawn's blood could open a portal to another dimension. That was very well-thought out.

So now they've got Sam's body and his soul together but they're going to have to convince Dean that it's good and true and that Dawn's not a baddy because she bashed in Sam's body to save herself.

Can the angel vouch for her, by any chance?
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Woohoo! Welcome to Sam's universe now! :D I love how this story switched universes. It was very smooth. I love that Dawn is now in Sam's world, and that they ended up right where Sam's soulless body happens to be on a hunt with Dean is great! I hope that Dawn and Sam will be okay, since she managed to knock out, or at least daze, Soulless Sam. I wonder if she would have a chance to explain things to Dean, or if he would just shoot first? I really am looking forward to Sam getting his body back, so that he and Dawn can actually have some time together. :) lol
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »