Reviews for Through the Never
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Aw, thanks for the shoutout! Also, love Cas's Jedi moment. Great chapter here, and Sam's can finally get rid of his, ahem, frustration. Glad that the two have finally gotten together, and I can't wait for the next entry!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Oh, Cas. You do know how to make such quick friends, don't you? I love the way he addressed Dawn, leaving everyone like, "Uh..." I can't wait to see everyone together again after Sam's had a chance to explain where his soul's been a'travelin'. Oh, and Lilah getting Crowley that note. Great delivery system... a little messier than Owl, though.
renaid chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Woo! I totally called the angel vouching for her, didn't I? I'm not usually so intuitive. Of course, it was mostly wishful thinking, not actual intellect with this one!

So Sammy is whole and Dean believes and now Dawn is stuck in the wrong dimension where Crowley can get at her. Except Sam won't let that happen and maybe Dean won't either, once he realizes how awesome she is, though he can be a total butt-wipe sometimes.

Very excited to see what goes down in the new dimension.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Yay! Dawn put Sam's soul back! :D Cas came and verified that for Dean, and now he's trying to find out who Dawn is and how she got there. It's so great to see Sam and Dean back together, with a big, brotherly hug no less. Sam is going to have a hard time explaining to Dean just where he's been. He's also going to need some time to sort everything out in his head. I wonder how he's going to introduce Dawn? She's more than a friend. I love the way that Dawn and Sam think of each other as theirs. lol It's so cute! ;P Crowley is going to be after Dawn now, and that scares and worries me. I hope Cas can help protect her, as well as himself! O.o
renaid chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Girl, you've got my heart beating so hard and the adrenalin rushing you'd think I was on the treadmill already.

Woo! Brilliant chapter! I'm totally freaking out right now. It took me a minute to catch on that Dawn's blood could open a portal to another dimension. That was very well-thought out.

So now they've got Sam's body and his soul together but they're going to have to convince Dean that it's good and true and that Dawn's not a baddy because she bashed in Sam's body to save herself.

Can the angel vouch for her, by any chance?
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Woohoo! Welcome to Sam's universe now! :D I love how this story switched universes. It was very smooth. I love that Dawn is now in Sam's world, and that they ended up right where Sam's soulless body happens to be on a hunt with Dean is great! I hope that Dawn and Sam will be okay, since she managed to knock out, or at least daze, Soulless Sam. I wonder if she would have a chance to explain things to Dean, or if he would just shoot first? I really am looking forward to Sam getting his body back, so that he and Dawn can actually have some time together. :) lol
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to hear Dean's input on this when he finds this scene. Friggin' robo-Sam. Lord. Kill, kill, sex, kill. Can't wait for more!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Wow! Sam was able to go into Dawn's dreams and interact with her! So cool! Not to mention, she finally got to see what Sam actually looks like. Too bad they got interrupted when they were kissing, though. That could have been REAL interesting! lol Dawn and Sam sure were pissed that it happened. ;) Then Buffy and Giles showed up, all ready to spirit Sam away from Dawn. I really hate that they don't listen to Dawn. They didn't even give her a chance to tell them much about Sam. I'm glad Dawn took off with Sam, but I'm worried too, because there are all sorts of badnesss waiting to get her, plus Wolfram and Hart want Sam. This is so not good. :(

I am loving this story so much! It is one of the best crossovers I have read! I can't wait for more! :D
Abigael Ryan chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
I love it! But couldn't Willow just bring his body over from the alternate timeline like she and Anya did with her vamped twin in season 3 episode Dopelgangland.
renaid chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
So I get to the last section and I'm reading away and I realize Joey is an even bigger slime ball than we thought and I'm saying "Oh, no!" I was enjoying the development of Sam and Dawn's relationship so much I totally forgot about the big bad of the story. Stupid bad guys, messing with my romance.

I love the dream walking. That was very interesting, especially Dawn's ongoing nightmare of being the one responsible for Buffy's death.

And, hey, there was kissing! Whoop!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter! OMG, Dawn and Orb!Sammy on the run! And yes, Dawn, you're brain couldn't have been more obvious. I loved the description of her nightmares, though. Very Dawn. And I can't wait to hear more about the sigil door. Great chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
LMAO, love the cover for this. Also, this whole chapter was awesome. It makes complete sense for her to have blurted that out to Xander. I love Sam's whole, "Are you sure?" Oh, and so many of the lines in this chapter were great. I loved the fight club joke. Can't wait for the next one!
renaid chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Oh, I can so see this going badly. Xander is not at all going to take it well that Dawnie's been talking to Sam for two months and told no one! Oh, I can hear Giles freaking out already, too!

Poor girl. They're going to try and separate them, no doubt.

My favorite line ever "I hate it when my crystal ball is always right." Utterly brilliant. Also the Purse Dates. That is hilarious!
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Oh, I LOVE how well Sam and Dawn are getting along! :D Her teasing him when he 'watched' her getting changed was so funny! Sam would be interested, heck, he's a healthy guy soul, and Dawn IS very attractive! lol I love that she's been taking him around with her, and pretending to be talking on her cell, so that she can talk fairly openly to him. It's cool that they have similar interests in college classes, and that Sam can give her a hand. It figures that Buffy and Giles would want to take that away from her. I hope Xander understands that it is important to Dawn to help Sam, and that he isn't a threat to her. I also hope Dawn can manage to keep Sam with her. It would suck for him to not be able to communicate with anyone. That would be a whole new Hell for him. :(
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Loved this chapter! And I love the screen-time that Crowley and Lilah keep getting. Dawn's freakout was very in character, as well as Sam's, "Oh crap" moment.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »