Reviews for Through the Never
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Woohoo! Welcome to Sam's universe now! :D I love how this story switched universes. It was very smooth. I love that Dawn is now in Sam's world, and that they ended up right where Sam's soulless body happens to be on a hunt with Dean is great! I hope that Dawn and Sam will be okay, since she managed to knock out, or at least daze, Soulless Sam. I wonder if she would have a chance to explain things to Dean, or if he would just shoot first? I really am looking forward to Sam getting his body back, so that he and Dawn can actually have some time together. :) lol
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to hear Dean's input on this when he finds this scene. Friggin' robo-Sam. Lord. Kill, kill, sex, kill. Can't wait for more!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Wow! Sam was able to go into Dawn's dreams and interact with her! So cool! Not to mention, she finally got to see what Sam actually looks like. Too bad they got interrupted when they were kissing, though. That could have been REAL interesting! lol Dawn and Sam sure were pissed that it happened. ;) Then Buffy and Giles showed up, all ready to spirit Sam away from Dawn. I really hate that they don't listen to Dawn. They didn't even give her a chance to tell them much about Sam. I'm glad Dawn took off with Sam, but I'm worried too, because there are all sorts of badnesss waiting to get her, plus Wolfram and Hart want Sam. This is so not good. :(

I am loving this story so much! It is one of the best crossovers I have read! I can't wait for more! :D
Abigael Ryan chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
I love it! But couldn't Willow just bring his body over from the alternate timeline like she and Anya did with her vamped twin in season 3 episode Dopelgangland.
renaid chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
So I get to the last section and I'm reading away and I realize Joey is an even bigger slime ball than we thought and I'm saying "Oh, no!" I was enjoying the development of Sam and Dawn's relationship so much I totally forgot about the big bad of the story. Stupid bad guys, messing with my romance.

I love the dream walking. That was very interesting, especially Dawn's ongoing nightmare of being the one responsible for Buffy's death.

And, hey, there was kissing! Whoop!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter! OMG, Dawn and Orb!Sammy on the run! And yes, Dawn, you're brain couldn't have been more obvious. I loved the description of her nightmares, though. Very Dawn. And I can't wait to hear more about the sigil door. Great chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
LMAO, love the cover for this. Also, this whole chapter was awesome. It makes complete sense for her to have blurted that out to Xander. I love Sam's whole, "Are you sure?" Oh, and so many of the lines in this chapter were great. I loved the fight club joke. Can't wait for the next one!
renaid chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Oh, I can so see this going badly. Xander is not at all going to take it well that Dawnie's been talking to Sam for two months and told no one! Oh, I can hear Giles freaking out already, too!

Poor girl. They're going to try and separate them, no doubt.

My favorite line ever "I hate it when my crystal ball is always right." Utterly brilliant. Also the Purse Dates. That is hilarious!
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Oh, I LOVE how well Sam and Dawn are getting along! :D Her teasing him when he 'watched' her getting changed was so funny! Sam would be interested, heck, he's a healthy guy soul, and Dawn IS very attractive! lol I love that she's been taking him around with her, and pretending to be talking on her cell, so that she can talk fairly openly to him. It's cool that they have similar interests in college classes, and that Sam can give her a hand. It figures that Buffy and Giles would want to take that away from her. I hope Xander understands that it is important to Dawn to help Sam, and that he isn't a threat to her. I also hope Dawn can manage to keep Sam with her. It would suck for him to not be able to communicate with anyone. That would be a whole new Hell for him. :(
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Loved this chapter! And I love the screen-time that Crowley and Lilah keep getting. Dawn's freakout was very in character, as well as Sam's, "Oh crap" moment.
Gene Marie chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Fact: I favorited this story from the moment I started reading chapter one. This idea is so fantastic and it's the first time I can kind of get behind Dawn and Sam as an AU pairing. I love how your depiction of her is still true to the character but actually grown up. I can't wait to see where you go from here. How did you come up with this story?
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I just picked up on this story, and boy, is it clever! :) I love how you've mixed the two worlds, by sending Sam there as a soul who got trapped by Lilah's people accidently. I love the interaction between Sam and Dawn too. It's fun to see them getting to know each other. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
evil vixen sue chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Weirdly enough, my last review turns to anon. I have no idea how that happens.

Anyway, I love how easily Dawn and Sam connected with each other, even though half of the duo is just a glowy ball of light trapped in an orb. And that both of them didn't just blindly trust the other.

And Crowley..can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

Hope your bunnies are well-fed and happy! Do write more! :D
renaid chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
So, Lilah pisses me off, which is her purpose so you have obviously channeled her well! And Crowley - but there are no words, aside from the satisfaction I'd get from watching them both burn together in eternal fire...

Loving the conversation between Sam and Dawn, though, particularly when he began his story with Hell, which was clearly a terrible place to start! So much fun. You write Dawn very well.
renaid chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
So loving this story! That's why I leave the clever writing to the experts - I never could come up with stuff this brilliant.

At first I wanted Dawn to confess all - Willow was being a little dense to not pick up on it. Honestly, you'd think they'd all know better than to take stuff for granted.

But now I totally dig the idea of Sam and Dawn getting to know each other this way.

Carry on...