Reviews for Define Sanity
LokiHatake chapter 8 . 6/15
I absolutely love this story. :)
I couldn't stop laughing at Hiroshi's antics.
Innieminnie chapter 8 . 1/3
update everyday and be a sport, let some one else appreciate the child that was deleted for unjust reasons..
hehe
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 1/3
loved it
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Please update soon, would really like to read more :-)
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
This is pretty good
rachel.weck.5 chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Lol, the people give realistic reactions. Very well written, hope you have a chance to continue this
XxAceLawxX chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
LOL! this story is really enjoyable! XD

I love Kazuki, and his interactions with Hiroshi.
Manillalu chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Little hirochan is soooo freaking adorable. I wish I could see more of his development
saashi samy chapter 8 . 10/21/2014

i like
saashi samy chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
interesting story
Brighter Dreams chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
This is really just too funny. Thanks for posting!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Interesting. O.o
Too bad it appears abandoned?
maa, oh well. neat work anyway. Though it definitely feels a bit slower in plot, so more chapters would probably make it make more sense. But you haven't updated in a while, so, er, I dunno.
Yoshishisha chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh my gosh O.O That... was amazing. That's all I can say about it. I mean, it was amazing in a kind of really gory way, and amazing all the same. The description of the torture, of his pain, of his mental anguish... It all gave me shivers. And the fact that all of this caused him to reevaluate his life up until that point (especially since no help was coming for him) is a very good way to make his attitude deviate from canon without seeming to lack a reason for this sudden change. And the end... Oh the end. I'm still not completely sure as to what happened to Harry, but I do so love the fact that Voldemort's last thoughts were ones of terror .
Poetically ironic, yes?