Reviews for Falling for a Lioness Rewriten
clay342 chapter 21 . 2/17
Wow, (cricket sound) that ... was... a... SHOCKER! When will you continue this story. (Hey I made 2 OCs that had a human for a father and a lion for a mother. I suggest you keep the kid or kids as lions but be able to talk to humans since I guess no one but stu can understand nala) also the female gene tends to be dominant.
Colonel mael radec chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Get a beta reader my friend and rewrite this story again
Everyone chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Not a flamer, I'm just a friendly helpful guy who's here to tell you that your story has plot holes, the grammar of a three year old (It wouldn't be nearly as bad if you just used commas correctly and did some basic read through) Seriously, why have you done a rewrite where nothing has improved.
Your story's bad you should feel bad.
Mercenry4life chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I don't know whether to hug you for keeping this a clean story or whack you with a metal baseball bat for missing a scene that shatters the normal cameo pairing but meh, you're the author.
Joey baldwin chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
O u got to countune what will the kids look like I mean bare Lion bare human or change from lion form to human form ? O I can't wait for the next chapter please hurry up with the next chapter !
animefan1099 chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
Kill yourself zoophile!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
This is a shit fanfic.
The content's shit and the grammar, even after a rewrite, is shit.
shadowknight226 chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
This a good story and I want to see what happens next.
Don't worry chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
I like this story
anonymous chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
You need some serious help...
Guy002 chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
''my shit had rips all over it''.I think you meant shirt...Btw this story is horrible.
Dude chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
This story is terrible,it is insulting to TLK and its fanbase.
Kasai no Oni chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
This was really good,but I gotta ask I just HAVE to...how are they gonna able to do...THAT...I mean I'm kinda lost here.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
AWWW WHAT? Crap man! I wanted a dirty story, like so dirty, it looks black! I can't use my imagination
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »