Reviews for Falling for a Lioness Rewriten
Aw nala's so cute and adorible as a cub
Cody Nye chapter 21 . 8/27
This is interesting. 9/10
Cody Nye chapter 8 . 8/27
If you ask me this should be rated M for all the gore. but it's still good though.
cormac.crowley5 chapter 21 . 8/8
Any idea when the next part is out.
shadowpheonix3214 chapter 21 . 8/2
I want to see more chapters of this story because this is great
CeleneBloodmoon chapter 21 . 4/2
I hope you can come back to continue this story.
Blade chapter 21 . 1/1
We'll put together (B)
Marigretle chapter 21 . 12/5/2016
Sindragon, if you can't take criticism then stop writing fanfics. Seriously. Just stop.

Also, if you want people to be able to read your stories without giving you a hard time about your spelling and grammar, make sure everything is correct first before you put everything out for the public to see. I understand you're dyslexic but people can't enjoy your stories with the horrible spelling and grammar melting their brains. If you're having that much of a hard time with spelling and grammar, get a Beta reader. There's nothing wrong with getting someone to help you fix the spelling and grammar mistakes. Many authors do that.

Last but not least, humans and lions cannot reproduce. Seriously, knock it off with that beastiality crap. It's disgusting and disturbing and you're opening yourself to be ridiculed. It doesn't matter if you're a furry. Even hardcore furries find humans fucking animals disgusting.

And you're still wondering why Fanfic Critic and the Honest Reviewer gave your fanfics negative reviews?
Holy shit dude chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
1. Your grammar and sentence structure is god awful. If you decide to return to story writing, get a beta reader.
2. It's physically impossible for humans to impregnate lions.
3. Their baby's going to be a fucking abomination.
Mark chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
So he fuck her XD
godzillafan1 chapter 21 . 5/6/2016
I like the story except a lot of words were spelled wrong at least the earlier chapters were I like the pairing of stu and nala wow he got her pregnant? how's that possible?I mean their different species ah well I like the good version of zira by the way well please write some more chapters soon I meant what I said about this being a pretty good story.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Interesting, human x Nala. I'll keep tabs on this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
bird in the inkate. and that, ladies and gentlemen, would not have happened to a propeller plane. also, i think you might need a beat reader.
Ryuki Tiger chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
This story is amazing and very interesting places update soon I can't wait too see how this ends your friend and fan Ryuki Tiger.
Sajen Broly chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
STOP JUMPING AROUND! IT"S VERRY FRUSTRATING!