Reviews for Falling for a Lioness Rewriten
Holy shit dude chapter 21 . 8/12
1. Your grammar and sentence structure is god awful. If you decide to return to story writing, get a beta reader.
2. It's physically impossible for humans to impregnate lions.
3. Their baby's going to be a fucking abomination.
Mark chapter 19 . 7/30
So he fuck her XD
godzillafan1 chapter 21 . 5/6
I like the story except a lot of words were spelled wrong at least the earlier chapters were I like the pairing of stu and nala wow he got her pregnant? how's that possible?I mean their different species ah well I like the good version of zira by the way well please write some more chapters soon I meant what I said about this being a pretty good story.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 1 . 1/9
Interesting, human x Nala. I'll keep tabs on this story.
bird in the inkate. and that, ladies and gentlemen, would not have happened to a propeller plane. also, i think you might need a beat reader.
Ryuki Tiger chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
This story is amazing and very interesting places update soon I can't wait too see how this ends your friend and fan Ryuki Tiger.
Sajen Broly chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
STOP JUMPING AROUND! IT"S VERRY FRUSTRATING!
Daniel Norgard chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
i really love this story Sindragon 10 star from me to you.
clay342 chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
Wow, (cricket sound) that ... was... a... SHOCKER! When will you continue this story. (Hey I made 2 OCs that had a human for a father and a lion for a mother. I suggest you keep the kid or kids as lions but be able to talk to humans since I guess no one but stu can understand nala) also the female gene tends to be dominant.
Colonel mael radec chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Get a beta reader my friend and rewrite this story again
Everyone chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Not a flamer, I'm just a friendly helpful guy who's here to tell you that your story has plot holes, the grammar of a three year old (It wouldn't be nearly as bad if you just used commas correctly and did some basic read through) Seriously, why have you done a rewrite where nothing has improved.
Your story's bad you should feel bad.
Mercenary4Life chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I don't know whether to hug you for keeping this a clean story or whack you with a metal baseball bat for missing a scene that shatters the normal cameo pairing but meh, you're the author.
Joey baldwin chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
O u got to countune what will the kids look like I mean bare Lion bare human or change from lion form to human form ? O I can't wait for the next chapter please hurry up with the next chapter !
animefan1099 chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2014