Reviews for Inconsolable
Famous4it chapter 1 . 3/23
One of my favourite origin stories! It's really brilliant. The whole accent thing was hilarious
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Great take on their origin story. I really love your writing.
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
gweguaiwleghaeigh. AHHHh. Yes. Okay? I'm failing with the words tonight but zooomg. Yes. I love this how she pegs his accent. XD perf. And all this and just YESSS
guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was really good and i wish it was longer or had a sequel if it doesn't already.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very cool interpretation. Again, very real...I could see this happening for sure. I never thought she'd throw herself at an opportunity to switch sides, even if Clint was the one who brought her in. I liked this a lot. Thanks for sharing.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Poli chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Easily the best why-Clint-didn't-shoot-Natasha story I've read so far, you've got my full admiration!
l chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was really good, i liked it a lot. Thanks for this, Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really like where you went with this one shot. Personally, I think Hawkeye would've been colder and a little more tightlipped - not as emotional. The same with Black Widow.

Despite that, it was a really interesting take on their meeting (though she very well could have been lying to Loki). I'd be very interested in reading a sequel to this, or just a follow-up on how she settled in.
rapidfaith chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
what a great angle you took to tell the story of Romanoff's defection. I really enjoyed your take on Clint's motivation.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Nice. Very nice. And VERY in character for Natasha. Well done!
Sebi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Unique take on their first meeting. Love the detail and interaction. Nicely done.
TheFictionalMe chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awesome beginnings to Clintasha!