Reviews for Rebel in Hidden High School
CrimsonPearls chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Kyaa I read this story a long time ago, before it was revised, and I must say, I love the changes you have made! This is one of my old SasoDei favorites and I'm glad to have found it again. Great story! I hope you write more! :3
SasoDeiShipper4Life chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh My Goodness Graceonious! (Joey Graceffa) This Is Amazing, I Just Found This Whilst Searching For Fan-Tiddly-Astic Sasodei, And I Really Enjoyed The First Chapter. I Can't Wait To Read More, Which I Will Do Right Now Actually. You Have A Real Talent With Writing, It's Hard To Find A Good Author With Good Grammer. Keep Up The Good Work ;3
CitrusFlag chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
When I read the lyrics I was like "Grease!" And omg the memories XD Fantabulous song choices by the way :)
Thatdragonrider chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I actually read this awhile ago and absolutely loved it in its entirety, thinking about it I may have actually commented on this when I first read it, I don't remember and this device isn't letting me see so why not another one? Cause it's that great... It's also not letting me start a new paragraph so sorry for the giant blob that's about to spam your reviews. Anyways this story was freaking hilarious, like I laughed out loud so hard and that's really hard to make me do. It was just so well written, the characters were well developed and went so smoothly and I felt like you, as the author, gave me everything I wanted and more from this story. I can't really think of anything I disliked about this, except for a few personal vendettas I had with Kishimoto's original characters (like Deidara being nice to Sakura and Ino, cause I personally find them horrendous) but even that was pulled off rather expertly. I definitely fangirled during the Sasori and Deidara moments, especially in the beginning with Sasori's persistence. I also loved how you kept Deidara the legit character he was, I come across some where Deidara's a lot more Squamish and shy and that wasn't the essence of the character, so I really loved that. I don't know if you're still reading this or not, I can't say I would blame you, but this is definitely one of my top 5 favorite fanfiction. Okay that's about all before I start some mindless rant that'll annoy you. Thanks for uploading and finishing this story. You rule. \m/ _ \m/
Silver fox 09 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
T-T it was sooooo sad at the end. But it was still funny. This was a very good story.
Cordeli The Cookie chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Love this chapter. My mom walked into the room and she gave me a 'WTF are you laughing at?' look. Haha your awesome!
Cordeli The Cookie chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Scream For My Ice Cream by BOTDF? I think I'm in love. You're the third person that knows of them that I know of! Yay! And I loved the chapter. I love the story. So… yeah.
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
He didn't just get the bully, he got the bully who likes to sexually harass him lol.
Steelfairy68 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Whats the sequel going to be called? So I can find it easier.
Mary Antoinette chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
The way you write about music makes you sound like one of those hipster who only likes music if it ISN'T mainstream.

But black veil brides IS mainstream. -.- and they don't make Sasori nor Deidara look like bad asses...
Hopeless-Doll chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Omg, I love BVB :D

Thank you so much for putting their song here :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
HUH?! DEIDARA ACTUALLY FOLLOWED HIM AND YOU MUST HAD A SEQUEL TO THIS!since I expect it was not finished
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Wow...need to blame the bitches... JUST SPREAD THE NEWS, DEIDARA. AND EVERYONE EOULD STOP GRABBING YOUR DANNA!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Uh oh, big competition for Deidara...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,I KNEW DEIDARA GAVE UP ON IT CUZ HIS LOVER WAS ALWAYS SASORI AND TENTEN KNEW IT, STUPID HER i was laughing nonstop, great joke for Deidara, YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR