Reviews for Rebel in Hidden High School
UnknownArtist9 chapter 20 . 10/5
Omg This is amazing, I read it all in one day, so worth it,even in school, you are the greatest writer, in my top 5, Hope to find the rest, then spend the day reading again ヽノ
XxTealJadexX chapter 8 . 2/8
botdf, yes, i love you, that was halarious
XxTealJadexX chapter 3 . 2/8
dear god bless you cause i love this author, i like bvb too
IzXaRose chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
thanks for the writing :)
CrimsonPearls chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Kyaa I read this story a long time ago, before it was revised, and I must say, I love the changes you have made! This is one of my old SasoDei favorites and I'm glad to have found it again. Great story! I hope you write more! :3
SasoDeiShipper4Life chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh My Goodness Graceonious! (Joey Graceffa) This Is Amazing, I Just Found This Whilst Searching For Fan-Tiddly-Astic Sasodei, And I Really Enjoyed The First Chapter. I Can't Wait To Read More, Which I Will Do Right Now Actually. You Have A Real Talent With Writing, It's Hard To Find A Good Author With Good Grammer. Keep Up The Good Work ;3
CitrusFlag chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
When I read the lyrics I was like "Grease!" And omg the memories XD Fantabulous song choices by the way :)
Thatdragonrider chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I actually read this awhile ago and absolutely loved it in its entirety, thinking about it I may have actually commented on this when I first read it, I don't remember and this device isn't letting me see so why not another one? Cause it's that great... It's also not letting me start a new paragraph so sorry for the giant blob that's about to spam your reviews. Anyways this story was freaking hilarious, like I laughed out loud so hard and that's really hard to make me do. It was just so well written, the characters were well developed and went so smoothly and I felt like you, as the author, gave me everything I wanted and more from this story. I can't really think of anything I disliked about this, except for a few personal vendettas I had with Kishimoto's original characters (like Deidara being nice to Sakura and Ino, cause I personally find them horrendous) but even that was pulled off rather expertly. I definitely fangirled during the Sasori and Deidara moments, especially in the beginning with Sasori's persistence. I also loved how you kept Deidara the legit character he was, I come across some where Deidara's a lot more Squamish and shy and that wasn't the essence of the character, so I really loved that. I don't know if you're still reading this or not, I can't say I would blame you, but this is definitely one of my top 5 favorite fanfiction. Okay that's about all before I start some mindless rant that'll annoy you. Thanks for uploading and finishing this story. You rule. \m/ _ \m/
Silver fox 09 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
T-T it was sooooo sad at the end. But it was still funny. This was a very good story.
Cordeli The Cookie chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Love this chapter. My mom walked into the room and she gave me a 'WTF are you laughing at?' look. Haha your awesome!
Cordeli The Cookie chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Scream For My Ice Cream by BOTDF? I think I'm in love. You're the third person that knows of them that I know of! Yay! And I loved the chapter. I love the story. So… yeah.
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
He didn't just get the bully, he got the bully who likes to sexually harass him lol.
Steelfairy68 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Whats the sequel going to be called? So I can find it easier.
Mary Antoinette chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
The way you write about music makes you sound like one of those hipster who only likes music if it ISN'T mainstream.

But black veil brides IS mainstream. -.- and they don't make Sasori nor Deidara look like bad asses...
Hopeless-Doll chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Omg, I love BVB :D

Thank you so much for putting their song here :)