Reviews for Where We've Come
Very sweet ending
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Sweet- :3
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I loved this! This is, really, the first long Loki and Thor story I've read. You've introduced me nicely into this pairing. I thank you immensely.
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awww.. Aw.. Aaaaa. LOVE IT. ;3
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I was silently singing "This is Not My Idea" from The Swan Princess while reading this. Nice fic!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved it
Feltson chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ooooooo! this fanfic was adorable I love it, I just can't say more. But I really enjoy the AU it was completely different of everything I have read #awesome XD Continue reading you - Hugs 'n kisses .
Charles S. Bridge chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love it, completely. No angst - thank you for that, it would damage the whole pretty thing.

It is great to hear about actual story where Loki and Thor do not completely hate each other. The getting married idea was so much fun.

Also I enjoyed your way of writting one thing and meaning another, during the start of the story. Like Loki "did not like him" not at all. and such. It made me laugh so many times.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Congratulations. This is the first (and probably only) Thor (or Avengers) fic that I've favourited. It was just so sweet to read their relationship grow. Bravo.
junakabisque chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
So beautiful! I was smiling the whole time! Loki is so adorable and Thor is amusing! Please write a sequel! Pretty please!
wiggalator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is great, I love it :)
Keitorinx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Heh sorry bout that -.- accidentally pressed send...

Anyway I loved it :) I loved how Loki and Thor interacted with each other :)
Keitorinx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Too cute:D I love how Thor and l
Anonawoman chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I liked this story a lot...ANOTHER!

seriously though it was very sweet and believable! This could totally be turned into a series 3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/3/2012