Reviews for Barbed Wire
LeonPianta chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Aaah don't be sorry! You actually updated! I'm sorry it took me so long to review; my monthly data plan was almost up -.-
Anyway, I really love this chapter. The part in which she starts making the animals made me smile, and the God part was played really well. It's a shame the prison clothing is so um awkward.
So how old is Wiress here? Like 16? Just a little confused, especially since it's been a little while :p
Update soon! -Don
motherbirdnerd chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Ahh! So glad you updated! As usual I'm blown away. I love the shift here and Wiress' ingenuity in living on her own. Too bad she got put in the slammer. I hope Beetee intervenes somehow.

I missed you! Welcome back
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Poor Wiress! Graduating with top marks and homeless! A lot of college grads can relate in this economy. I wonder who her benefactor is - I have guesses :3 Great update!
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Wow, I never thought that Wiress would be someone to spend a night, let alone two weeks in the slammer; the poor girl.

LeonPianta chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I actually felt that feeling you get right before crying as Lectra died and...
And Cecilia! Dang! She got Coral! I would have liked to see that happen, but I get the point :P Also that spear went to town on Lawren. Yikes.
My opinion of Amanda Plummer: NONONONONONONO. I don't have anything against her, but she does not look like my headcanon! *first world problems*
Update soon, please! -Don
LeonPianta chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I love you for giving so much info about Lectra's games. The way you present it... You really are a master writer. I haven't noticed a single error. You are undoubtedly amazing.
Thus, by the power invested in me by we are the light, I declare you a member of the top 1/24 of the HG fandom, AKA "victors" instead of "tributes".
Also, I just about cried when I saw Cecilia's name. I wanted so badly for Lectra to win, but I just have so much wanting to hug Cecilia too. I agree; she's awesome. I love what you've done with what little we know about her. Master.
Congrats on having such skill! -Don
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Believe me, I cry when I kill characters, as well. This was beautiful, please try to update soon, and I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier. It is shocking that Cecelia survived, even with her morning sickness. Thank you for putting the time and effort into writing this story,

motherbirdnerd chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Whoa that last scene was intense! Seems like Cecilia is now pissed and ready to fight. Poor Lectra..she was awesome I'm sad to see her die :(.

I like Amanda Plummer for the role I think she will play unhinged quite well lol. I kind of think of young Wiress as a Gilmore Girls Era- Alexis Bledel though lol.

You rule. Til next time !
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
WOW! Really good ending (to the Games) Didn't expect THAT! :O and Lectra was definitely a smarty-pants all the way through! Good job with that! Poor Wiress though :(
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
first off wen i heared amanda plumer was playing wiress i thought "YES!" second that is the horror movie side of cecileia 3rd that was FRIKEN AWSOME! sad but AWSOME
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
yay LUV IT!
motherbirdnerd chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Really nice update! Yay Lectra is alive! But since Cecilia is here then I guess that means bye bye Lectra huh? And it seems Cecilia's ego is preggo huh?

Can't wait til you update! Thanks for the shout out! It gave me the warm fuzzies lol
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I love this story. I wonder what Lectra found out about the chasm. I can't wait for Wiress to enter the games. Well, thank you for writing this awesome story.

Adorable Goth Chick chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
CLIFFHANGER! ur just trying to internally kill me
motherbirdnerd chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Lectra killed herself? After all that talk of winning for her and Wiress? Something doesn't add up. Also looked up the wings; gorgeous! I love anime so I'll def check it out