Reviews for Why Time Magic Should Be Left Alone!
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 2/20
Interesting. I would love to see what happends next.
Flametusk chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
...And the three never got home, and became the first humans... or something... I dunno. Maybe they used a summoning spell on a meteor?
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Continuation please
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This could have gone on to be so much more!
MarilynT chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Well? Did Hermione fix the runes and they get to an appropriate time?
VelvetWood chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was lovely, and very well-researched. It's a shame you didn't continue it... I do love dinosaurs!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
WTF?! Triceratops horridus?! Was it really bad-tempered or something…?
marie chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
awesome start, hope you contintue
andyjhorton chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
would love to see this story turn in to some screwed up time hop tale where they continue messing it up through time and by the time they do get to there correct time everything is different lol.
Berlin chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Now this would be a life-changing plot twist! I liked it.
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I like. And would like a part 2.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Interesting. It doesn't say one-shot or complete so I'll follow in case you decide to continue it.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Time hopping story could be so much fun. This was so much fun
Zeikos chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Wow! The potential of this story is limitless , sadly it seems abbandoned (well , there's always hope).

I think that finding a good ammount of conflict would be pretty hard but not impossible.

Well good luck and if ever you will continue this plotline i'll be more than happy to continue reading :)
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Sounds interesting. Though is anyone else hoping they stumble across the 'Man of Bats'? Or possibly get exposed to the meteorite instead of Vandal Savage? Sorry I have DC on the mind.