Reviews for Cabin Fever
MrsNoggin chapter 1 . 4/11
I always stab in a controlled environment - lol!

Is that jam or a bodily fluid? - I snorted so hard it hurt.

Oh, the cluedo, the magnificent cluedo. I have read many a story about the fateful Holmes vs Watson game, but this is by FAR the best.

Thank you, so very much. This is straight to the top of my favourites list.
TallBlackBoots chapter 1 . 3/23
Very nicely done! That last exchange between Sherlock and John really cracked me up!
JC chapter 1 . 3/11
Well... that explains everything. You have to admit, Sherlock's theory is plausible. Very enjoyable, hope to see more of your work.
dastardlyduck chapter 1 . 2/13
Utterly charming, adorable, full of cute John/Sherlock moments.

It was just absolute love. I laughed literally out loud so many times. This was so great. You are so great.

d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/3
Such a great story! Love it.
rat chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesome. Absolutely awesome.
sudoku chapter 1 . 1/12
Sherlock disagreed with the Cluedo rules, ROTFL.
Play-Our-Song chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This story had so many laugh out loud moments! And, I loved the explanation of the whole Cluedo thing. So much fun! )
302pilot chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
"You mean all this time I could have just unplugged you?"
Love that line!

Perfect explanation of the Cluedo references in the series-and wonderfully done. The characters voices are spot on and I can feel the stress and frustration in John-really, a bored Sherlock is bad enough, but a bored Sherlock with no power? Yikes! Only John could be so patient...

Thanks for sharing!
Cheers
CB
The Bitter Kitten chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have laughed so many times, I'd just have to retype the whole thing. This is perfection.

Cheers!
Goomba Fortress chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Gosh, this was lovely. Sherlock's boredom is so entertaining to read.

What happened with the "monopoly incident"? I can only assume that there might be a followup?
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hahaha, my friend and I have always loved that particular joke - we bring it up basically every time we see each other. You have a real talent for getting the two of them in character, I can often almost hear Sherlock's voice and manner of speaking - and that's hard, for me anyways.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is fantastic! Absolutely hilarious and in-character! Have you ever read Sarah1281's "A Seemingly Simple Game"? This reminds me of it quite a bit, and I'm just as enthusiastic about your story as I am about her's.
Warrior-Maid-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I tried not to wake up my entire family. Honestly, I did. But I lost my composure halfway through and couldn't stop laughing. I'm /crying/ from laughing so hard. Everything about this is pure gold. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Lol, so much excellence in one story! :D