Reviews for Ballad of the Postman
Light-Sakura chapter 25 . 1/12/2013
Good luck writing both at the same time! Looking forward!
Light-Sakura chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
You should probably reveal all The Postman's past in part 5 because this really has ended. Even with all the mystery this was about the Windfish dream.

Besides teasing people is evil but cleaver when you want people to read more.

Great chapter! Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
Oh... my... GOOOOOOSH! AJLEBGRAJERBGL! I loved this chapter so much! 3 The fight between the *cough*tapeworm*cough* was awesome! I feel so bad for Jihiro though. ;n;

I can't wait to find out what happens next! Annnd I'd like to read part 5 :D
The Empty Lord chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
I believe that writing Part 5 as its own story would be the way to go. Or, you could combine all five parts into a mega story.

As for this chapter and the story as a whole: amazing. Really nothing else to say.

Looking forward to Part 5, I'm not sure if Jihiro's destiny or The Happy Mask Salesman is more ominious. I'm seriously looking forward to it.
Reiz16 chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
Great chap! I liked how Marin's dream was to be a seagull and how Sakon called it desease-ridden.

This was my favorite line!
"I am going to eat you piece by piece." Parasite told him casually. "Where would you like me to start? Any requests?"

Sakon gave a wriggle then nodded. "Yeah, you can start with my hair."
It got especially actony when Parasite had Sakon and then The Postman made his first kill with the sword of his brother's. I liked the fact that HMS had magic dust on him and didn't seem fazed by his nephew's wounds. That one part seemed like The Postman was dead for a bit. Nice inside joke with the mental breakdown. lol.

I'd preffer it if there was a Part 5, but you do what you want. This all sounds very exciting, and as usual, you have me completly hooked! Lookin' forward to more!
Nocturne of Eclipse chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
That was definitely an epic end chapter. I do feel bad for Jihiro, though. D: That was a lot to deal with... Though I enjoyed the seagull at the end. :)

I would think just for organization's sake, a separate section would work better for the next part, though, that's just my opinion, I suppose. XD
TooLazyToLogin chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
Oh, wow! You updated! This is getting REALLY good now! I can't believe the story is almost over! ;( Please, please please update soon!
Light-Sakura chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
This is almost over you say but there are still more unanswered question!

Great chapter and see you again when you update!
Reiz16 chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
That was a great chapter! I am SO glad you're writing again! Even if its hard to write right now... So, it was very funny how Ganondorf threw Sakon into the lake with the Skullfish. It was also amusing how Sakon just walked through the spike trap. I only hope that the giant worm was lying to The Postman. Take you're time writing; there's never a rush!
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to read what's going to happen next! Especially with the information about Jihiro we got in this chapter!
Nocturne of Eclipse chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Oh, wow. Now I'm not sure whether to believe Parasite or not... D: Poor Jihiro. At least he got the flute.
The Empty Lord chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
I must admit, I'm clueless as to how you're going to bring this all to a head in a single chapter. The Postman's true identity, the Happy Mask Salesman, the Windfish...

Good chapter. I hope you get a better way to write soon.
Mewmew chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I'm a HUGE fan of the whole series! Iv read it all since the first chapter of the first story all the way to this one, and now I can't wait for the next. It seems as though you might not be continuing this series because of your new story, although with all the unanswered plot holes as well as the end not revealed yet anything could happen. Anyway, Sakon you idiot, never throw rocks at the HMS. Also, Curiosity Shop Owner Pervert is a pervert.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I'm a HUGE fan of the whole series! Iv read it all since the first chapter of the first story all the way to this one, and now I can't wait for the next. It seems as though you might not be continuing this series because of your new story, although with all the unanswered plot holes as well as the end not revealed yet anything could happen. Keep writing, please!
Nyaaa
Reiz16 chapter 22 . 12/7/2012
MangoKat, you were and have always been a phenomonall writer and a great friend. :) I'm just saying this because my life was great with you in it.