Reviews for gray skies ahead
IceRebel chapter 14 . 5/8
YES YES YES YES AND YES! It will be continiued! I loved your story and your writing and everything and i cant wait to read more! :D
varee chapter 14 . 3/17
I hate you.
Two author's notes? How could you?
*off to search for the stories mentioned*
Cheers,
Varee
sandramon chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Are you kidding me? Im not mean to be blunt, but, all in honestly?, korra and mako shipping have as much fire as a fish bucket... In the antarctica. I'm used to never finding substantial show-material to serve as proof or incentive towards a pairing. Yourwriting is amazing, far from the precarious vices lots of fic seemed to succumb to, and i enjoyed it. Regardless of the time in which was writing, ifeel a need to take this time to relish and praise your work, for all the struggles it must've taken and all the willpower it must've need.
Against all odds, i still hope to have convey all of this atitute-ish/amazed-ish/whatever-ish, in this tiny little arial front, simple space.

Best of wishes from Peru.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! I adored it and had such a great time reading it!
paulina101 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
littlemango chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I'm excited to read 'storm clouds come rolling in,' especially as Tahno's spying on the Equalist hasn't been brought up yet - I'm anxious to find out how Korra will react if/when she finds out; I'm riding on the Tahnorra feels from this last chapter, I'm not ready (but kind of ready?) for that reaction and how it will affect their relationship.

Great job as always! I just want to let you know that this has rekindled the love I have for this otp. Thank you :)
0Chrissie0 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Eeee! This chapter made me so giddy! XD Sexiness all over the place!
NovemberDreamin chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Gah. I just can't. I literally had to stop reading the last chapter because the idea of Asami with Tahno, or anyone else with Tahno, or Korra with Mako or any of that blech just makes me wanna be sick! You have made Torra to much of a beautiful thing, I can't handle anything else!

But anyway, thank you for this calm after the storm... This chapter was beautiful 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
nonononononononooooo
Ahhh no! Goddamit! They have to get back together! I just... gah!
NovemberDreamin chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
No no no no no Korra you better love him you better love him so much gah I can't
NovemberDreamin chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Gah, I can't take it! I love them so much 3 I love this fluff but also the more emotional part and the part with him healing a little and jeez I love this
I just want her to get over Mako already! I've never shipped them and it's so hard to even think about them together now ugh
NovemberDreamin chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
YES AT LAST! I mean I'm bummed they aren't like together together but I didn't really expect that anyway so this is still pretty good :)
NovemberDreamin chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Ugh, they are both so stubborn and touchy! But that's why I love them together 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Ugh no Tahno she loves you and you love her! Just accept it!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Aw tea 3 I just love the way you write, it's so poetic...