Reviews for gray skies ahead
littlemango chapter 14 . 4/3
I'm excited to read 'storm clouds come rolling in,' especially as Tahno's spying on the Equalist hasn't been brought up yet - I'm anxious to find out how Korra will react if/when she finds out; I'm riding on the Tahnorra feels from this last chapter, I'm not ready (but kind of ready?) for that reaction and how it will affect their relationship.

Great job as always! I just want to let you know that this has rekindled the love I have for this otp. Thank you :)
0Chrissie0 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Eeee! This chapter made me so giddy! XD Sexiness all over the place!
NovemberDreamin chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Gah. I just can't. I literally had to stop reading the last chapter because the idea of Asami with Tahno, or anyone else with Tahno, or Korra with Mako or any of that blech just makes me wanna be sick! You have made Torra to much of a beautiful thing, I can't handle anything else!

But anyway, thank you for this calm after the storm... This chapter was beautiful 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
nonononononononooooo
Ahhh no! Goddamit! They have to get back together! I just... gah!
NovemberDreamin chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
No no no no no Korra you better love him you better love him so much gah I can't
NovemberDreamin chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Gah, I can't take it! I love them so much 3 I love this fluff but also the more emotional part and the part with him healing a little and jeez I love this
I just want her to get over Mako already! I've never shipped them and it's so hard to even think about them together now ugh
NovemberDreamin chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
YES AT LAST! I mean I'm bummed they aren't like together together but I didn't really expect that anyway so this is still pretty good :)
NovemberDreamin chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Ugh, they are both so stubborn and touchy! But that's why I love them together 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Ugh no Tahno she loves you and you love her! Just accept it!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Aw tea 3 I just love the way you write, it's so poetic...
The White Leopard chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Aha! I was wondering about that. Thought there were a few loose ends to tie up - aside from Amon being on the loose yet, of course. Namely, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop the whole time I was reading this chapter. The other shoe being the hinted-at, but not-quite-clear relationship between Asami and Tahno. While cosmic karma might dictate that Korra knowingly making a move on Asami's man can be repaid by Asami unknowingly making a move on Korra's man, that's still a potentially lethal wound to all the relationships involved.

Anyway, this was a well-written piece of drama-laced fanfiction, rife with all of the hard truths and poison of the latter half of the previous installment, but also a full of its own merits. I think that the way you progressed Tahno's healing progress was realistic and well done - even the part where he had to take a step back to really finish pulling himself together (or at least as together as he is liable to get for the time being). I don't know. There was just so much going on in here between everyone, I can't really cover everything properly, but I'd like to manage at least a little of it.

Bolin's friendship with Korra was sweet - I was almost expecting her to confide in him for a minute there - though I do feel kinda bad for the guy if he's still hoping to win the girl in the end. Also, I feel like Asami keeps getting the short end of the stick. I sincerely hope that her friendship with Korra can be salvaged, but I have a hard time seeing her getting back together with Mako (mostly because I don't have much respect for any guy who is willing to be so wishy-washy and deceitful about his feelings for two good women). Not to mention the possible relationship that poor Asami might have started with Tahno, which might further hinder the likelihood of her making up with Korra. Oh! I'm also glad that Tenzin and Korra seem to have reached a certain understanding at last. It's good for her to have a mentor who can understand her, if not everything she's going through.

Anyway, I loved it and am looking forward to reading what you have written so far of the final installment.

Cheers.
Firefly's Locket chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I avoided this last chapter for so long, because I really thought it was the end! Then, what comes into my inbox last week? An alert from the next part. Oh, my goodness! I'm so glad. (I had to wait until I had enough time to really give this my full attention, but here I am.)

But I will say, that this was an incredibly strong chapter, and it would certainly have served as a fitting end to this series. I've loved all your stories so far, but this series holds my favorite writing. The poetic descriptions are so lovely, and I just can't get enough. I managed to somehow lose my favorite line of this chapter, that I thought I copied, but I also loved the "a dance is just a dance" reference. And the synchronicity of this chapter to the beginning was so lovely. I've already mentioned how even a slight bit of that excites me, but this was a full realization of that concept, and it was beautiful.

It's been a while since I considered myself more in love with the fanfiction of a fandom more than the canon itself - this happened around books 4 and 5 of Harry Potter (although I still loved those books; in fact, 5 is one of my favorites) - but I would take more of your writing over Book 2 of Korra. I have a lot of hope for the future of Korra, and I haven't soured on it the way some people seem to have, but that should prove to you so much more what my words mean...

Basically, I just love this story. I've probably talked too much this time, but I just wanted to really let you know how I feel about your writing, since I don't leave a review every single time.
Starrify chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
I had almost forgotten about LoK (including my own Tahnorra fics) till the trailer for book two was released and it was a big moment of holyshitallmyfeelsarecomingback for me. I reread this story (my absolute favorite Tahno/Korra piece here) and found that it's actually finished. I didn't realize that I've been out of the fandom for that long.

So thank you. For restoring my love for this pairing and reminding me why I shipped them in the first place. I literally screamed when I saw what followed your author's note. Is it up already? I haven't checked yet, but please know that you are one of my favorite authors and that your works are amazing and really wonderful. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I- I
my thoughts for this? I don't have any i cannot
I will tell you though- THIS FIC broke my heart, healed it, BROKE IT AGAIN AND THEN HEALED IT AGAIN
all in
each
chapter.
Have ever just come across something that makes you think 'THANK GOD IT EXISTS' or you are so glad you found it you can't even express it. I want to hug your fic and never let it go JFC
thank you for writting this. Its seriously one of my favorite 5 fics ever, from any fandom and any ship, I will always love it.
Kerprew chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Loved all of this so much