Reviews for Romance and the Fate of Equestria
Ranger138 chapter 115 . 1/8
I don't know if I already said this or not, but I'll say it anyway. Annihilara (probably misspelled it again) is the most bad ass goddess in your story supa! I friggen love her concept, and her personality!
Ranger138 chapter 113 . 1/8
Now that was a memorable chapter! Supa you nailed that one dude. Even made me feel like I was watching Dragon Ball!
Ranger138 chapter 112 . 1/8
Cocaine huh? Well then what's showbiz without any scarface fantasy lol.
I liked this chapter more for pinkie having an understanding that recasting lead roles in movies based on books does nothing but piss people off. I guess it'd be like the hunger games getting rid of Jennifer laurence and putting Jessica alba in her place. That would be a big wtf to that Fandom lol.
Ranger138 chapter 111 . 1/8
Start of part 3 and off the bat I have to say that raising changeling is gonna be a bad idea, or not it's not my story I'm just foreshadowing lol
Ranger138 chapter 108 . 1/8
Holy crap... that was... brutal. Even for RFE. Way to go supa, still throwing me for loops this far in.
Ranger138 chapter 107 . 1/8
Because I don't want to spoil anything for the readers that haven't gotten to 107 yet I'll keep my mouth shut, but I will say that I am psychic lol!
Ranger138 chapter 106 . 1/8
Well the only way I can sum chapter 106 up is by quoting Mr. Tourge from borderlands 2. "Is it just me or does it seem like she is gonna betray the fuck out of you!". I can pretty much guess discord is gonna regret partnering up with chrysalis.
Ranger138 chapter 105 . 1/8
Chapter 105... the feels got real for a bit. Then instantly shut down lol. Definitely changed how I perceived discord, and also Hasbro is spying on you supa! I also saw your little comment about me in chapter 104's authors note lol. Many apologies my friend, things have been a bit hectic as of late
Ranger138 chapter 104 . 1/8
Well the mane six were just conscripted as royal assassins... BADASS!
Ranger138 chapter 102 . 1/8
FILLILLY FIIIIGHT!
Ranger138 chapter 101 . 1/8
Well it certainly has been a while since I last checked in lol. Gotta catch up all over again.
Any ways chapter 101... definitely shed some light on what the beast is and where that plot line was going. Got a feeling the "beast" is going to make an appearance at some point. BTW hope everything going good for you supa!
KnitzAndPearls chapter 120 . 12/17/2014
Starfleet. Heh. XD

Man, Discord isn't one to sugarcoat things, is he?

0.0 danggggggg... gutting himself? Yikes... and she's having fun with it... ugh, I don't like sadistic people, no no no no no.

Huh. Maybe I've got Discord living in my head for my millennium, enjoying my pain, and that's the sole cause of my problems. XD actually no, I've had an MRI, and there's no dragony/pony things in my head.

Will you send me the link to the rfe tv tropes page? I haven't seen it.
KnitzAndPearls chapter 119 . 12/17/2014
I'm afraid that this won't be the best, most professional review I've ever given... I'm not really doing well at the moment. Just trying to take my mind off of everything by reading the story that's never failed to bring me joy.

I like the little note at the beginning about Naty. You two are so sweet. I can't believe it's almost been a year...
And I'm glad that you were able to prove your mom wrong in that instance. I remember the day that you told me that she said that.

Now, to the story... hmm... is your withdrawal from Nats what's causing all the mentions of sex in this story lately? XD The last what, three chapters in a row? XD

I like that you connected Annihlara (did not spell that right, I'm sure ._.) To metal music. That's pretty awesome. c:
marshababy33 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Is Spike mentally insane or something? If a guy said to me what Spike said to Sweetie Belle, he would have regreted it.
Murooj chapter 119 . 12/13/2014
My family is funs of the muppets.