Reviews for Romance and the Fate of Equestria
Mere chapter 133 . 8/15
Ah, new companions for the adventure. Lovely. (:
And Trixie... It's always interesting to read or write about her. Speaking of her, was she ever in any more episodes besides that first one?
(Sorry this isn't a long review, I don't really know what to say XD)
pikachucat chapter 135 . 8/12
awesome
Skyress1 chapter 14 . 8/9
Lol... here is comes... Apple Jack throws the pie and... Strike! it directly hits in the face of the pony she was teased by - Rainbow Dash.

So all of a sudden Big Mac is flirting with the ladies and Fluttershy manages to guess that Rainbow Dash likes putting tum into punches - that must really get wild!

One interesting chapter, never thought Rainbow Dash was anything like that... till now...
Skyress1 chapter 13 . 8/9
Yeah... that's got to get interesting... So what happens next?
Skyress1 chapter 12 . 8/9
How much did she have? I mean how much of that champagne thingy... she seems like she's talking to the bottle of champagne... weird... I think she's starting to go crazy.
Skyress1 chapter 11 . 8/9
You know, I don't think his anger and assertiveness ever helped him or made him famous.
Skyress1 chapter 10 . 8/9
Okay, if that was mean to be romantic then it didn't seem like it, but you are one good comedy writer and mystery seems to be a skill of yours too. So I wonder how come he came to be. And also I hope there will be more mentions of the princesses such as is Luna, Celestia and maybe even Cadance.
Skyress1 chapter 9 . 8/9
Well... that's going bad isn't it - funny but really kind of sad at the same time.
Skyress1 chapter 8 . 8/9
I have been thinking about this chapter and I think that sometimes finding a date may well be bad. Like Fluttershy and Big Mac, who are changing and are starting to be a little more unfocused on their work. And as for Rarity I think she's doing perfectly well already, the fact that some may say that she isn't that generous is not that true. It's hard to be a generous person, humans were never the best at being generous themselves so I suppose Rarity is more generous that most humans so she shouldn't worry to much about that. And I very highly doubt Gilda's new 'invention'.
Skyress1 chapter 7 . 8/9
Don't count on it - you can barely ever trust a new product...apart from a good laptop maybe, or a book, but things that are said to make you indistructable are lies.
Skyress1 chapter 6 . 8/9
Okay, don't mind me I'm just a laughing psycho... feels so much better when said out loud, doesn't it? So... the chapter was great, quite hilarious and I like the explanation about the rock farm and how Blinkie Pie will supposedly become the crazy one.
And now I should probably stop laughing before gather some attention and someone might start to think I'm actually crazy, but then maybe I am crazy, maybe we are all crazy!
Skyress1 chapter 5 . 8/9
You know, she might be right, but whatever happens, I think that they should stay friend - does that sound too sappy? I hope not.

It's interesting how this all changed and how all of a sudden Apple Bloom leaves them, but I doubt that it'll last long.
Skyress1 chapter 4 . 8/9
Lol! - I think Spike has really changed, I mean, he reads books behind Twilight's back? I know they are the kind that she doesn't want him to read, but that really is something surprising. Great chapter and I hope I'll get to read more about Spike's secret stash of books!
Skyress1 chapter 3 . 8/8
So Fluttershy and Big Mac now? interesting...
Skyress1 chapter 2 . 8/8
Well... that explains it. But really, stalking. And whose this Inkie Pie?