Reviews for Romance and the Fate of Equestria
1st Dragon King chapter 153 . 7/19
and with this I have read every chapter out to date and thoroughly impressed with all of it
twelve chapters to go all I'm sure to be as good or better then what I've read in the past two days
1st Dragon King chapter 48 . 7/17
aint no one gonna touch those two with a ten foot pole buddy
Plz update!
pikachucat chapter 153 . 5/11
awesome
Murooj chapter 153 . 5/7
1) Scoot is a good actress. She doesn't seem to have fallen in love with Spike. Many real life actors date their co-star especially ones the kissed. No one can really say that kissing mean nothing.
2) I was wondering when Tinder was going to show up. Too bad he was a jerk.
3) I see Tinder's point about children/teens working with anything weaponized.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 115 . 5/6
Anni's right, y'know. Immortality is a bitch.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 100 . 4/17
Oops. Sorry! I Pinkie Promise I won't doubt you again. Cross my heart ,hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 4 . 4/16
My point is that in your author's note at the beginning of Chapter 4, you say that it's the year 1000 plus however many years Celestia and Luna ruled together. Technically, it's that amount plus the time Discord ruled Equestria PLUS all the time before THAT when the tribes formed, argued, etc. so your estimate is way off.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 95 . 4/16
In Hearth's Warming Eve, the Season 2 episode, Spike clearly states that there was a time before Celestia and Luna ruled. And also Discord ruled Equestria until Celestia and Luna turned him into stone 1000 years ago.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 4 . 4/15
Hearth's Warming Eve
pikachucat chapter 151 . 4/14
awesome
Dragonrider101 chapter 151 . 4/14
Not as lengthy this time. Still awesome, but I think my unhealthy attraction to this fic is only growing as I continue to read... I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

With mild patience,
DR101
Murooj chapter 151 . 4/13
Have you ever read John Steinbeck? He wrote out the accent phonetically. Little Ts when a character is speaking. It is impossible not to hear the accent.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 151 . 4/13
Why didn't anyone block the crawlspace before they could escape, or better yet, call the police?