Reviews for Romance and the Fate of Equestria
wrxfan10 chapter 165 . 4/8
I just read this entire story over the past two weeks. You read that right, all 165 chapters in 14 days. Okay, I'm not trying to blow smoke up your ass by saying that this is easily the best mlp fanfiction ever. This story places a very creative twist on the original plot, the mane six are enjoyable, the villains are awsome, all OCs introduced are simply amazing, the humor is on point, we all know about the praise that RTE's Discord has received, the goddessess are epic, and I've forgotten a bunch of things I was gonna say. Crap. This story is literally good enough to serve as a more adult version of FIM. Well, I'm tired. It's almost one in the morning and I've been staying up this late for the past week. Goodnight everypony.
damnit man this took forever but it was completely worth it
Yami Vizzini chapter 75 . 3/27
Hello again... yes, I'm back reading through this and hope to be through Part Two by the end of the week. It's certainly as tonally bizarre as ever, but all that means is you can never be sure where the story- and our little ponies and other assorted sapients- are going next, so no bad thing. And the Bazaar was definitely great.

Anyway, just popping in now to say- I still *read* the comics, regularly, but for much of it, "an openly-malicious parody of the franchise" is about as dead-on a description as you can find. XD

Also going to toss in a recommendation for MLP by Morgan Ray Hess- another fic which those less charitable might dismiss as something of a mishmash with an overemphasis on sex, or "junk food" at best, but which is oddly fun in the right frame of mind, and with whose author I inadvertantly started a dialogue after some criticism. Would be interesting to see how you two view each other's work.
Murooj chapter 165 . 3/24
I like Spike's brother. These were such light hearted chapters. Also, I always love it when a chapter is about the movie
pikachucat chapter 165 . 3/24
pikachucat chapter 162 . 12/11/2016
1st Dragon King chapter 161 . 12/11/2016
to be able to do filler is not inherently a bad thing but if over used can become a nuisance
pikachucat chapter 160 . 11/20/2016
Guest chapter 158 . 11/17/2016
You are welcome! I suppose we'll see you in July then. Please try not to extend the hiatus too much ( because we know it's going to happen) otherwise I might die not knowing what the mysterious creature Tia and Lulu find is! Good luck and have fun learning massaging!3
pikachucat chapter 158 . 11/16/2016
awesome story
Murooj chapter 158 . 11/15/2016
Good luck in school and it is to have you updat again. Can't wait for July
Guest chapter 157 . 11/2/2016
It has been a whole month !
Guest chapter 157 . 10/28/2016
It's been almost a month!
Guest chapter 157 . 10/3/2016
It's been a month...
Guest chapter 157 . 10/2/2016
*raises eyebrow* it's been a month