Reviews for Romance and the Fate of Equestria
Murooj chapter 128 . 18h
Three years and counting. Congratulations.
KnitzAndPearls chapter 127 . 6/1
Awwwwwww. Short, sweet, and to the point. Lovely. :3
How long was this chapter? 1,000 words? It seemed short in comparison to other chapters.
KnitzAndPearls chapter 126 . 6/1
Ah, the villains. It's been awhile since we've seen or heard from them. (:
And Steven too. Is this the first mention of him in RFE? I don't recall him ever making an appearance here before. I like how you've incorporated him into the story. :3
sassymouse chapter 100 . 5/18
Well, I think I'm starting to ship AppleCord now... :D
sassymouse chapter 98 . 5/18
Wowzers, that was unexpected. Still, I'm glad Dash told Derpy how she felt and she didn't marry that loser, Pierce. WOOHOO!
sassymouse chapter 93 . 5/18
Aaaawwww. My respect for Gilda just rose like you wouldn't believe! I like the idea of a 'Chicken Test', and I'm impressed that you came up with something so unique but believable. Nice chapter!
sassymouse chapter 90 . 5/6
Ouch. I was so sorry for Sweetie Belle before, but now that I know that DIAMOND TIARA is dating Featherweight now I want to give her huge hug!
KnitzAndPearls chapter 125 . 4/24
:D very cute, them all role playing together.

This chapter seemed to be more of a lighter read than the other two, which isn't a bad thing. It was nice.

I enjoyed.
KnitzAndPearls chapter 124 . 4/22
That was a VERY long and detailed authors note at the beginning. o.o
Not bad though. It was cool to see how you had all the dates and events mapped out by year and such.
Venni. I had forgotten about her entirely. Took me a moment to remember who she was.

I quite enjoyed Zecora's rhymes in this chapter. I've forgotten how fun it is to write dialogue for her. I'm going to have to find a way to work her into Apples.
XD you used the Spicy bowl of rice quote. XD nice.
Wow. 0.0 after you used that quote, I noticed a ton of similarities between Cheerilee's character in this and me. Did you do that on purpose, or am I over-analyzing this?

I'm just gonna be straight up honest with you, that drink sounds delicious. XD man you're making me wish I was of legal age. XD that sounds Soooooooooo good.

I'll probably get to the third uploaded chapter tonight.
KnitzAndPearls chapter 123 . 4/21
I've already congratulated you, but have my congratulations once again on breaking the 1 million word mark.

Let's see... Oooooooh, Luna has a pony she likes? Very nice. I look forward to seeing how that will play out.
I liked when Celestial complimented the night. I thought that was a lovely touch. It's small, but it was really nice to read.
I also like the Epic Rap Battles reference you snuck in there. ;) You've been a fan of that since before we met. I'm surprised it hasn't showed up before now.

Ah, busy plans and productivity and working towards an end... The movie is underway, as our illustration project will be soon. :D I'm excited to work with you again. (:
Mere chapter 122 . 4/3
I enjoyed all the girl talk. :D very nice.
Mere chapter 121 . 4/3
The chapter kinda made me grimace, but because of content, not because of quality. It was very well written. You're still good at keeping dialogue and details balanced. Nice job. You know how I feel about that kinda stuff though. I'm sorry, but that's just who I am.
If it helps, I only grimaced at the stuff that Twilight winced at. XD

Towards the ending of the endnote, I got a bit teary eyed. I think that what you described is a beautiful way of coping with the loss of your grandmother.
And I'm so, so glad that you look back and are proud of your work. *hugs* that's an amazing accomplishment.
Murooj chapter 122 . 4/2
It's interesting how people grow. What was good/bad a year before isn't always the same this year or next year. I feel that this story is growing as I am. I like that. Thanks for the update.
A Person chapter 120 . 3/18
Please continue this story. I really enjoy your style of writing and the storyline. It is really fun to read and I'd hate if you stopped writing completely.
Ranger138 chapter 115 . 1/8
I don't know if I already said this or not, but I'll say it anyway. Annihilara (probably misspelled it again) is the most bad ass goddess in your story supa! I friggen love her concept, and her personality!