Reviews for When life was almost happy
W0lfWarrior chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
awsome plz update soon!
Professor H. Clayton chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Aaaaahhh! You included my OC! *glomps you* I feel so loved and you made me feel better (I'm ill at the minute) oops, I think I scared clive a bit...
LastFebruary chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Yay! Tye is in there! Anyway! Poor Sally, I bet she needs glasses! This was really good! Peace out girl scout! -Lil
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Hey Connie! FINALLY A WICKED UPDATE! Lol! That was pretty confusing! What will hasppen with Sally. Is Clive and Melina's raltionship drifting a little? NOOOOO! Now then who wants to blow up Bill Hawkes with a grenade? Every person on the planet except for Bill Hawkes and his wife: I DOOOOOOO! HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED: AHHHHHH! Lol! Please update soon! Good luck with the next chapter! Plant peace for the planet and see you around! Abbie :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Blackshadow the Fangirl chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Layton! This isn't your story! Go away! ... Forget it, I can't help it, I love you Layton! *hugs Layton* Heart! And I'm talking to characters again and not the author...
To the author: That was a weird one chapter... Gerald... why did you get into random flashback and WHY CAN'T I TALK TO AUTHORS!
To author Take #2: Love the story, love how you play the characters, the love. It's lovely. Have some. It tastes good. ... :D Yeah! I didn't talk to characters! PARTY!
Blackshadow the Fangirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Clive will be murdered several times by this song. XD Love this story! Going to read more. *runs off*
Blackshadow the Fangirl chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I stole food from people, but I always did it in their faces. Stolen food tastes the best. You guys should try it! :p
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
YAY! That was a wicked update (I'm not going to get arrested for saying that am I?) So beautiful and sweet. YOU INCLUDED LAYTON! OH YES! Typical gentleman eh? Lol! It's getting so sweet! I think that a future chapter might involve Clive and Gerald having a fight over Melina and Clive injures Gerald and you might put in Melina's death too. PLEASE KEEP THIS UP! Oh and could you update when we first met very soon too! I LOVE IT! Now that that's done, who'd like to kill Bill Hawkes. Hee hee. I like bombs...Does Bill Hawkes like them? BOOOOOOOOOOOM! Evil man who must not be named: AAAAAHHHHHHHH I Take it he likes em! LOLOL! Good luck for the next chapter! Plant peace for the planet and see you around! Abbie :) :) :) :) :) :)
LastFebruary chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
OMG I was really scares there for a minute! Please update soon! Peace out girl scout! -Lil
Professor H. Clayton chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Woohoo! OCs! Yay! I'm so excited! Will PM you now!
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! Finally an E-P-I-C update! (Sorry that's your line isn't it?) Anyway ClivexMelina should be like...THE NEW TREND! Brilliantly written and Mr Whistler seems like quite a nice man in your stories! Thanks so much for reviewing mine by the way! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS! Oh and this is just a Random question but...What were you planning on doing to the tiny pieces of Bill Hawkes? Oh no! He's coming back to life! How are you going to kill the raging idiot! Plant peace for the planet! Abbie :) :) :) :) :)
LastFebruary chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Oh. My. God. That was amazing! Please update soon! Pretty please! I'm begging you! Peace out girl scout! -Lil
North Star Puppet chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I'm furious. Read this:

Angel the Neko's announcement:

PLEASE READ GUYS! I want nothing more than your fanfiction safety:

For those of you who may not know, is planning on taking down any and all stories that are over the M rating. So anything that contains yaoi, yuri, lemons, rape, acts of extreme violence and even song based stories! BLASHEMPY I say! If you haven't already figured it out, several stories would be taken down! PROBABLY YOUR OWN TOO! If they get this done, more than half the stories on this site will be taken down.

I, myself, have not helped organize the Black Out date, but, as I said, I've gotten several messages informing me of it. I am happy to participate in it. And I am hoping all of you will as well, On JUNE 23RD (according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together) everyone DO NOT login, or even enter. I know for some of us on summer break it'll be tempting (myself included).

On JUNE 23RD do not login into FFN, do not read, do not review, do not PM your friends. Do not do anything! DO NOT UPDATE! That needs more emphasis….

ANYWAY! If enough people join us on the Black Out the site will notice and take us seriously. Please! Listen and participate! Even if you are not a writer yourself on the site, some of your favourite stories will probably be taken down! No one wants that!

If you are going to join, PM me, or comment to this. If you are going to participate, PLEASE TELL ME! I need to pass on the information!

The motto for this site is "Unleash your Imagination" How is this even possible if we have such a long list of what we CAN'T write?

Please remember the date JUNE 23RD.

Thank you all again.

This is crazy! I hope you'll join! And after the Blackout, I'll update! I just hope people will read this!
Blackshadow the Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
The D'aaww... (Gotta make this one fast, I gotta get out the door!) I picture they're so adorable! That's a interesting and cute couple. (BTW I read you're profile, and I think your writing is excellent, it's not pro work, though you're getting there. I still like it. Gotta go! Bye *bro-fist*
Abitat Eco the Azran chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Bril chapter! It was really nice to see them all getting on! It'll be SO sweet when we see Clive go to Melina's house! I agree-Can we have Bill Hawkes coming and sueing Oswald Whistler and then he hits him over the head with a sheet of music in the road and then gets run over by a car? Pretty please? (big puppy eyes at Anthea) Anyway wonderful chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

Bill Hawkes: WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST ME?

Me: BECUASE YOU'RE A MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN JERK! DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!(HACKS HIM TO PIECES WITH A MACHETTE!) That's better! See you around Anthea! Abitat Eco:) :) :)