Reviews for A Bear, a Boy and a Big Bad Wolf
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Arrrrg! i hate the freaking censors! If parents would monitor their blasted kids instead of blaming the web sites we would need the censors. D:
POd chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Well if that wasn't the most arousing thing I ever read.

Why didn't you just additionally make a version? There's nothing sexy about being censored and now I feel like a girl would if she could have blue balls.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Bwahahahahaaa! Barry better be glad that Nick told Eddie everything, other wise it would have gotten ugly fast. Heh, like my uncle used to say it's not the size of the man, it's how mad he is. lol Personally i'd love to read an epilogue. _ Can't wait to see.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Yes yes YES! I have seen this story a few times but didn't read it. I'm strictly into monroe/nick. But I am so glad I gave it a chance. It was delicious! Love the pillow talk at the end. Going to read the next chap. Right now. I usually wait till the end to review, but I just needed to now.
MAFITA chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Loved the story! *0* I would really want to read a sequel... to find out how they mated and how did their lives accomodated each other, where did they live, if they told anyone... you know... :D Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
asdfghjk! I'd be more coherent but the hotness melted my brain.
Sequel? Yes, please! Monroe needs to claim Nick!
And perhaps Barry met a young violin playing reinegen who wasn't as easy to seduce as Nick was?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Actually the way the Nick asked Monroe (basically) to be his boyfriend was quite sweet. As was Monroe's reaction. Well other than the destruction of the guest bedroom, though it *is* understandable.
And more hot sex! So yay! Now iMonroe just needs to reassure anxious Nick that his reaction was ok. Rather flattering in fact.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Uh, Nick I'm not sure that 'Hey I know you just walked in on me recovering from a one-night stand with a barely-legal jagerbar, but the thing is I've actually got the hots for *you*. Wanna get it on?' is going to work too well.
Then again, maybe Monroe will figure he'd better stake his claim while he can in case Barry decides he wants a repeat performance.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Or if not lube at least lotion.
Quite the hot sex scene there, well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I would like to see both an epilogue and a sequel to this. I love this story. You've done a nice job with it. i like the way you portray the characters.
Darkfire The Phoenix chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I love your style!

There is something about it that is jarring, yet it draws me in, and the characters feel real. I guess all of life is a bit jarring though!

Sequel! Barry's-Epilogue! Write them both! I long to read more! :D
miss-cold chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
*grin* Heh awesome!
ellibelliebug96 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
0 Love it!

I think it'd be really interesting to know what happened to Barry after, and why he did it in the first place. Also, I just love this pairing so much!

Can't wait to see what you write next! :D

PS: The names for your chapters are also quite intriguing. ;)
D Squirrel chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Monroe tore up Nick's bedroom. Soooo jealous our wolfy. Hee, hee. Your Nick is just precious. Great new chapter.
D Squirrel chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Cookies to you. Poor Nick that was not the morning after he (or Barry) was hoping for. Hee, hee.