Reviews for The One Where Everybody Finds Out
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That really was sweet!
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Totally loved this. I saw that episode of FRIENDS & it was one of my favorites. I caught on to who was whom right off the bat. I also like Britt tearing Sam a new one while insulting Finn. Just beautiful!
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
too cute!
lali chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
bahahahhaa!

LOVE IT!

Gotta love friends, and this...this was awesome :)

great job
LittleMissBrit chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Friends and Glee- two of my fave shows!

Love it!
dayjavoo1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was really cute... And I loved the end, cheesy or not. I loved the play on their conversation at the end of season 2. Adorable
Alliecattie3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
So much fun! I love this episode of Friends and loved it Samcedes style!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It's so fluffy! I love it. Just...Santana's comments, and how Brittany was just like 'well isn't it obvious', and poor Puck and my Pizes feels, and the hand holding.

*sighs happily*

The end was so cheesy, but it was so cute, and I adored it, and my babies are happy, and this is what should have happened.

You should keeping writing all the things ever, okay? Okay.
box5angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm not a regular watcher of Friends but I've seen an few eps and the ep that inspired this fic, I have seen and it is hilarious. I really liked it, not only because of Pheobe's orange coat - which I love - but it's a funny ep all around. lol And I believe you did it justice by writing this funny and great fic. :)
flanmaja chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
aww the end was perfect 3

haha i remember how much i loved the episode of FRIENDS lol you did a great job writing it in this fic!
et28 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
yes cheesy but i loves me some samcedes cheese so thank you
Me chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
One of my Fav Friends episodes.
roganjalex chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
So good
mariposafria chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i loved your salty santana, with her "If Santana wasn't so in love herself she would probably throw up at the sight of the happiness." and the part about bleaching her braincells...but

THis is the line that earned this review:

"What about you? How did you figure it out?"

"Powers of deduction."

"So it's not just straw up there?" Santana asks, looking surprised. "I should tell Britt before she carries out her experiment."

had me ROFLMAO...powers of deduction. (srsly, i snorted lettuce through my nose!) them are some SAT words for sure finnocence & finn would so play the scarecrow in the wizard of oz or maybe share the roll with brittany.

this isn't really au, just off canon a bit. plus you remembered all the stuff that RIB forgot, like kurt writing a musical (maybe that would have helped him into NYADA? hhmmmmm, you think?)

past!pizes just kills me. yeah she messed puck up. only the powers of quinn(bleck!) could save him in the end :( i would have loved to see her walking the stage too.

but really santana, getting alice to flirt, #shameful (i see this alice name pop up everywhere. is she an actual girl on the show who is seen enough to have earned a name? )

and yes, that ending was pure cheesewhiz. but that's okay.

x